Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of April 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 7, 2000 was a Friday and it was the 98th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 232 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,342 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 215 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Louise Currie
- 1917R. G. Armstrong
- 1932Cal Smith
- 1949John Oates
- 1953Fatih Erkoç
- 1967Artemis Gounaki
- 1975Karin Dreijer Andersson
- 1982Soledad Fandiño
- 1986Andi Fraggs
- 1987Jack Johnson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 7.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 7.
- 1772Charles Fourier, French philosopher and author (d. 1837)
- 1890Marjory Stoneman Douglas, American journalist and activist (d. 1998)
- 1903M. Balasundaram, Sri Lankan lawyer and politician (d. 1965)
- 1918Bobby Doerr, American baseball player and coach
- 1944Julia Phillips, American film producer and author (d. 2002)
- 1947Patricia Bennett, American singer (The Chiffons)
- 1952Jane Frederick, American hurdler and heptathlete
- 1961Brigitte van der Burg, Tanzanian-Dutch geographer and politician
- 1975Ronnie Belliard, American baseball player
- 1984Norman D. Golden II, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 7.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 397The wearing of barbarian clothing in the City of Rome is banned by the Emperor Honorius.
- 1788American pioneers to the Northwest Territory arrive at the confluence of the Ohio and Muskingum rivers, establishing Marietta, Ohio, as the first permanent American settlement of the new United States in the Northwest Territory, and opening the westward expansion of the new country.
- 1829Joseph Smith, founder of the Latter Day Saint movement, commences translation of the Book of Mormon, with Oliver Cowdery as his scribe.
- 1939World War II: Italy invades Albania.
- 1940Booker T. Washington becomes the first African American to be depicted on a United States postage stamp.
- 1943Ioannis Rallis becomes collaborationist Prime Minister of Greece during the Axis Occupation.
- 1946Syria’s independence from France is officially recognised.
- 1948The World Health Organization is established by the United Nations.
- 1992Republika Srpska announces its independence.
- 2009Former Peruvian President Alberto Fujimori is sentenced to 25 years in prison for ordering killings and kidnappings by security forces.
View the complete list of historical events for April 7.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 7 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tré Cool, Eric Woolfson, Valentina Cervi, Devon Odessa, John Patrick Amedori, Amy Redford, Ron Morales, Douglas Fairbanks, Jr., Eyþór Guðjónsson, Jason Wingreen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 7 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 7, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maria Maria by Santana featuring The Product G&B as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 8, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 11, 1988 – Ashley Hinshaw, American model and actress; March 1, 1921 – Cameron Argetsinger, American race car driver and lawyer (d. 2008); April 10, 1955 – Lesley Garrett, English soprano and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,076