Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of April 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 7, 2000 was a Friday and it was the 98th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 319 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,255 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 212 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Margarete Schön
- 1928Alan J. Pakula
- 1933Wayne Rogers
- 1953Fatih Erkoç
- 1962Hugh O'Connor
- 1966Richard Gomez
- 1974Nathan Baesel
- 1979Robert Jozinović
- 1982Silvana Arias
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 7.
- 1893Allen Dulles, American lawyer and diplomat, 5th Director of Central Intelligence (d. 1969)
- 1911Hervé Bazin, French author and poet (d. 1996)
- 1917R. G. Armstrong, American actor and playwright (d. 2012)
- 1949Mitch Daniels, American academic and politician, 49th Governor of Indiana
- 1955Tim Cochran, American mathematician and academic (d. 2014)
- 1962Hugh O'Connor, Italian-American actor (d. 1995)
- 1979Adrián Beltré, Dominican-American baseball player
- 1981Kelli Young, English singer (Liberty X)
- 1981Suzann Pettersen, Norwegian golfer
- 1981Vanessa Olivarez, American singer-songwriter, and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1724Premiere performance of Johann Sebastian Bach’s St John Passion BWV 245 at St. Nicholas Church, Leipzig.
- 1776Captain John Barry and the USS Lexington captures the Edward.
- 1827John Walker, an English chemist, sells the first friction match that he had invented the previous year.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Shiloh ends: The Union Army under General Ulysses S. Grant defeats the Confederates near Shiloh, Tennessee.
- 1906Mount Vesuvius erupts and devastates Naples.
- 1954United States President Dwight D. Eisenhower gives his “domino theory” speech during a news conference.
- 1977German Federal prosecutor Siegfried Buback and his driver are shot by two Red Army Faction members while waiting at a red light.
- 1990Iran–Contra affair: John Poindexter is found guilty of five charges for his part in the scandal (the conviction is later reversed on appeal).
- 1994Auburn Calloway attempts to hijack Federal Express Flight 705 and crash it to allow his family to benefit from his life insurance policy. The crew subdues him and lands the aircraft safely.
- 2009Former Peruvian President Alberto Fujimori is sentenced to 25 years in prison for ordering killings and kidnappings by security forces.
View the complete list of historical events for April 7.
Curious about this Lavender Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 7 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Doc Shaw, Alfred Enoch, Shirish Kunder, Ivan Della Mea, Marília Pêra, Catherine Trudeau, Jim Belushi, Freddie Jones, Eric Braeden, Rita Reys.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 7 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 7, 2000.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maria Maria by Santana featuring The Product G&B as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 8, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 18, 1941 – Bobby Goldsboro, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer; December 26, 1927 – Alan King, American actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2004); September 30, 1932 – Anthony Hawkins, English-Australian actor (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 960