Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of April 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 7, 2000 was a Friday and it was the 98th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 170 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,404 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 217 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Anthony Caruso
- 1930Andrew Sachs
- 1939Gary Kellgren
- 1941Cornelia Frances
- 1941Gorden Kaye
- 1944Julia Phillips
- 1947Michèle Torr
- 1968Jennifer Lynch
- 1976Barbara Jane Reams
- 1981Alex Lanipekun
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 7.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 7.
- 1727Michel Adanson, French botanist, entomologist, and mycologist (d. 1806)
- 1891Ole Kirk Christiansen, Danish businessman, founded the Lego Group (d. 1958)
- 1934Ian Richardson, Scottish-English actor (d. 2007)
- 1944Bill Stoneman, American baseball player and manager
- 1944Gerhard Schröder, German lawyer and politician, 7th Chancellor of Germany
- 1964Steve Graves, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1965Bill Bellamy, American comedian, actor, and producer
- 1980Dragan Bogavac, Montenegrin footballer
- 1987Jack Johnson, American actor
- 1987Martín Cáceres, Uruguayan footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 529First draft of the Corpus Juris Civilis (a fundamental work in jurisprudence) is issued by Eastern Roman Emperor Justinian I.
- 1798The Mississippi Territory is organized from disputed territory claimed by both the United States and Spain. It is expanded in 1804 and again in 1812.
- 1827John Walker, an English chemist, sells the first friction match that he had invented the previous year.
- 1831Emperor Pedro I of Brazil resigns. He goes to his native Portugal to become King Pedro IV.
- 1906The Algeciras Conference gives France and Spain control over Morocco.
- 1927First long-distance public television broadcast (from Washington, D.C., to New York City, displaying the image of Commerce Secretary Herbert Hoover).
- 1940Booker T. Washington becomes the first African American to be depicted on a United States postage stamp.
- 1956Spain relinquishes its protectorate in Morocco.
- 1999The World Trade Organization rules in favor of the United States in its long-running trade dispute with the European Union over bananas.
- 2009Mass protests begin across Moldova under the belief that results from the parliamentary election are fraudulent.
View the complete list of historical events for April 7.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 7 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Denis Norden, Tyrese Gibson, Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo, Robert Montgomery, Gary Riley, Jenny McCarthy, Dennis Cole, Normand D'Amour, Paul Brunelle, Brande Roderick.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 7 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 7, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maria Maria by Santana featuring The Product G&B as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 8, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 7, 1978 – Shiri Appleby, American actress, director, and producer; June 8, 1969 – Marcos Siega, American director and producer; May 21, 1918 – Dennis Day, American singer and actor (d. 1988).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,140