Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 1901 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 1901 was a Monday and it was the 98th day of the year 1901. It was the 14th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1901 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 192 days left before your next birthday. You will be 121 years old when that day comes. There have been 44,003 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,668 days or 40.16 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,490 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 15, 1932.
If a dog named Popsie - a Borzoi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 577 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Popsie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Popsie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Franco Corelli
- 1943Jack O'Halloran
- 1952Kaori Momoi
- 1955Kane Hodder
- 1961Élise Guilbault
- 1966Iveta Bartošová
- 1968Patricia Arquette
- 1988Stephanie Cayo
- 1989Matthew Healy
- 1991Minami Takahashi
View the complete list of April 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1641Henry Sydney, 1st Earl of Romney, English general and politician, Secretary of State for the Northern Department (d. 1704)
- 1874Stanisław Taczak, Polish general (d. 1960)
- 1908Hugo Fregonese, Argentinian director and screenwriter (d. 1987)
- 1920Carmen McRae, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and actress (d. 1994)
- 1938Kofi Annan, Ghanaian economist and diplomat, 7th Secretary-General of the United Nations
- 1955Gerrie Coetzee, South African boxer
- 1961Brian McDermott, English footballer and manager
- 1968Tracy Grammer, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Dave Carter and Tracy Grammer)
- 1984Pablo Portillo, Mexican singer and actor (MDO)
- 1993Gaku Matsumoto, Japanese actor
View the complete list of April 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Otis’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 876The Battle of Dayr al-'Aqul saves Baghdad from the Saffarids.
- 1149Pope Eugene III takes refuge in the castle of Ptolemy II of Tusculum.
- 1832Black Hawk War: Around three-hundred United States 6th Infantry troops leave St. Louis, Missouri to fight the Sauk Native Americans.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Mansfield: Union forces are thwarted by the Confederate army at Mansfield, Louisiana.
- 1906Auguste Deter, the first person to be diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease, dies.
- 1953Mau Mau leader Jomo Kenyatta is convicted by Kenya’s British rulers.
- 1960The Netherlands and West Germany sign an agreement to negotiate the return of German land annexed by the Dutch in return for 280 million German marks as Wiedergutmachung.
- 1961A large explosion on board the MV Dara in the Persian Gulf kills 238.
- 1964Gemini 1 (unmanned test flight) launched.
- 2005Over four million people attend the funeral of Pope John Paul II.
View the complete list of April 8 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8, and 1901 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dwight York, Phillip Adams, Luke Treadaway, Lil Mama, Dana International, Yuna Ito, Jacqueline Hill, Mrs. Miller, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Carina Lau.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on April 8, 1901.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th April 1901 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 16, 1902. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +123. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 30, 1916. Your score is -155. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 13,136 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 6,900 times in the year 1901. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 8, 1901. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 98th day of 1901
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 14th Monday of 1901
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 192 days
- Age on next birthday: 121 years old
- Days since birth: 44,003 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,668 days
- Years spent sleeping: 40.16 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,490
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 15, 1932
- Age in dog years: 577 dog years old using a Borzoi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: April 16, 1902 (+123)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 30, 1916 (-155)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 13,136 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 6,900 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.IV.MCMI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 6, 1981 – Jérémie Renier, Belgian-French actor; November 1, 1972 – Sean Roberge, Canadian actor (d. 1996); August 1, 1996 – Ellona Santiago, Filipino-American singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,844