Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 1985 was a Monday and it was the 98th day of the year 1985. It was the 14th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,464 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,155 days or 11.37 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 422 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 15, 2016.
If a dog named Poodle - a Pomeranian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 156 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Poodle will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Poodle will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Shecky Greene
- 1926Shirley Mills
- 1939Mary Leona Gage
- 1952Kaori Momoi
- 1955Kane Hodder
- 1972Sung Kang
- 1979Alexi Laiho
- 1980Manuel Ortega
- 1984Kirsten Storms
- 1991Minami Takahashi
View the complete list of April 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1761William Joseph Chaminade, French priest, founded the Society of Mary (d. 1850)
- 1904John Hicks, English economist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1989)
- 1911Emil Cioran, Romanian-French philosopher and academic (d. 1995)
- 1917Lloyd Bott, Australian public servant (d. 2004)
- 1918Glendon Swarthout, American author and academic (d. 1992)
- 1950Grzegorz Lato, Polish footballer and coach
- 1954Gary Carter, American baseball player and coach (d. 2012)
- 1957Anthony Michaels-Moore, English opera singer
- 1975Anouk, Dutch singer
- 1987Royston Drenthe, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of April 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1093The new Winchester Cathedral is dedicated by Walkelin.
- 1740War of Jenkins’ Ear: Three British ships capture the Spanish third-rate Princesa, taken into service as HMS Princess.
- 1808The Roman Catholic Diocese of Baltimore is promoted to an archdiocese, with the founding of the dioceses of New York, Philadelphia, Boston, and Bardstown (now Louisville) by Pope Pius VII.
- 1913The 17th Amendment to the United States Constitution, requiring direct election of Senators, becomes law.
- 1924Sharia courts are abolished in Turkey, as part of Atatürk’s Reforms.
- 1953Mau Mau leader Jomo Kenyatta is convicted by Kenya’s British rulers.
- 1993The Republic of Macedonia joins the United Nations.
- 1999Haryana Gana Parishad, a political party in the Indian state of Haryana, merges with the Indian National Congress.
- 2005Over four million people attend the funeral of Pope John Paul II.
- 2013The Islamic State of Iraq enters the Syrian Civil War and begins by declaring a merger with the Al-Nusra Front under the name Islamic State of Iraq and ash-Sham
View the complete list of April 8 historical events.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Evanna Lynch, Frank Yablans, David Cronenberg, Shin Ae-ra, Eydie Gormé, Barry Goldberg, Herbie Kalin, Cindy Yang, Peter Jurasik, Skip Hinnant.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on April 8, 1985.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th April 1985 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 24, 2004. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +153. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 16, 1989. Your incompatibility score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Are the World by USA for Africa as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 13, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 8th April 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 8, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 98th day of 1985
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 14th Monday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 320 days
- Age on next birthday: 35 years old
- Days since birth: 12,464 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,155 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.37 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 422
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 15, 2016
- Age in dog years: 156 dog years old using a Pomeranian breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: December 24, 2004 (+153)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 16, 1989 (-140)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: We Are the World by USA for Africa (April 13, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 24, 1994 – Yoo Young-jae, South Korean singer and dancer (B.A.P); January 12, 1989 – Arci Muñoz, Filipino actress; November 3, 1971 – Dylan Moran, Irish comedian, actor, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,055