Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 2001 was a Sunday and it was the 98th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 319 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,890 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 200 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Joey D. Vieira
- 1946Stuart Pankin
- 1952Kaori Momoi
- 1956Roman Dragoun
- 1957Anthony Michaels-Moore
- 1961Élise Guilbault
- 1964Biz Markie
- 1983Allu Arjun
- 1984Kirsten Storms
- 1989Gabriella Wilde
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1726Lewis Morris, American judge and politician (d. 1798)
- 1827Ramón Emeterio Betances, Puerto Rican ophthalmologist, journalist, and politician (d. 1898)
- 1892Mary Pickford, Canadian-American actress, producer, and screenwriter, co-founded United Artists (d. 1979)
- 1906Raoul Jobin, Canadian tenor and educator (d. 1974)
- 1920Carmen McRae, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and actress (d. 1994)
- 1935Oscar Zeta Acosta, American lawyer and politician (d. 1974)
- 1955David Wu, Taiwanese-American lawyer and politician
- 1959Alain Bondue, French cyclist
- 1961Brian McDermott, English footballer and manager
- 1983Natalia, Greek singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 632King Charibert II is assassinated at Blaye (Gironde), along with his infant son Chilperic.
- 1665English colonial patents are granted for the establishment of the Monmouth Tract, for what would eventually become Monmouth County in northeastern New Jersey.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Mansfield: Union forces are thwarted by the Confederate army at Mansfield, Louisiana.
- 1895In Pollock v. Farmers’ Loan & Trust Co. the Supreme Court of the United States declares unapportioned income tax to be unconstitutional.
- 1908Harvard University votes to establish the Harvard Business School.
- 1950India and Pakistan sign the Liaquat–Nehru Pact.
- 1954A Royal Canadian Air Force Canadair Harvard collides with a Trans-Canada Airlines Canadair North Star over Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, killing 37 people.
- 1954South African Airways Flight 201 A de Havilland DH.106 Comet 1 crashes into the sea during night killing 21 people.
- 1960The Netherlands and West Germany sign an agreement to negotiate the return of German land annexed by the Dutch in return for 280 million German marks as Wiedergutmachung.
- 2013The Islamic State of Iraq enters the Syrian Civil War and begins by declaring a merger with the Al-Nusra Front under the name Islamic State of Iraq and ash-Sham
View the complete list of historical events for April 8.
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Merle Oberon, Gabrielle Reece, Matthew Lewis, April Ashley, Gene Chandler, Chloë Agnew, Sanger D. Shafer, Will Friedle, Sam Endicott, Patsy Kelly.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 8, 2001.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All for You by Janet as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 14, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 25, 1941 – Donna Theodore, American actress and singer; July 28, 1993 – Cher Lloyd, English singer-songwriter; March 14, 1947 – Peter Skellern, English singer-songwriter and pianist (Oasis).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 951