Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 2001 was a Sunday and it was the 98th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 168 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,041 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 205 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Carmen McRae
- 1931John Gavin
- 1941Darlene Gillespie
- 1956Justin Sullivan
- 1957Anthony Michaels-Moore
- 1978Ana de la Reguera
- 1986Erika Sawajiri
- 1989Gabriella Wilde
- 1989Hitomi Takahashi
- 1993Gaku Matsumoto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 8.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1770John Thomas Campbell, Irish-Australian banker and politician (d. 1830)
- 1896Einar Juhl, Danish actor (d. 1982)
- 1942Douglas Trumbull, American director, producer, and special effects artist
- 1946Tim Thomerson, American actor and producer
- 1949K. C. Kamalasabayson, Sri Lankan lawyer and politician, 39th Attorney General of Sri Lanka (d. 2007)
- 1954Princess Lalla Amina of Morocco (d. 2012)
- 1955Kane Hodder, American actor and stuntman
- 1958Maarten Ducrot, Dutch cyclist and journalist
- 1975Francesco Flachi, Italian footballer
- 1986Félix Hernández, Venezuelan-American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 8.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 876The Battle of Dayr al-'Aqul saves Baghdad from the Saffarids.
- 1149Pope Eugene III takes refuge in the castle of Ptolemy II of Tusculum.
- 1665English colonial patents are granted for the establishment of the Monmouth Tract, for what would eventually become Monmouth County in northeastern New Jersey.
- 1820The Venus de Milo is discovered on the Aegean island of Milos.
- 1906Auguste Deter, the first person to be diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease, dies.
- 1908Harvard University votes to establish the Harvard Business School.
- 1911Dutch physicist Heike Kamerlingh Onnes discovers superconductivity.
- 1959The Organization of American States drafts an agreement to create the Inter-American Development Bank.
- 1970Bahr El-Baqar primary school bombing: Israeli bombers strike an Egyptian school. Forty-six children are killed.
- 2008The construction of the world’s first building to integrate wind turbines is completed in Bahrain.
View the complete list of historical events for April 8.
Curious about this Terrific Purple Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peter Mayhew, Ernst Eklund, Patrick Lachman, Merle Oberon, Ethelreda Leopold, Diana Körner, Manorama, Bob Bell, Martine McCutcheon, Simon Gregson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 8, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All for You by Janet as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 14, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 16, 1926 – John Schlesinger, English actor and director (d. 2003); May 4, 1951 – Gérard Jugnot, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; March 3, 1933 – Marco Antonio Muñiz, Mexican singer and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,139