Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 2001 was a Sunday and it was the 98th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 347 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,862 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 199 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Sonja Henie
- 1941Darlene Gillespie
- 1942Douglas Trumbull
- 1944Joey D. Vieira
- 1956Jim Piddock
- 1968Tracy Grammer
- 1972Sung Kang
- 1980Manuel Ortega
- 1984Ezra Koenig
- 1989Hitomi Takahashi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1536Barbara of Hesse (d. 1597)
- 1883Julius Seljamaa, Estonian journalist and politician, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Estonia (d. 1936)
- 1921Herman van Raalte, Dutch footballer (d. 2013)
- 1923George Fisher, American cartoonist (d. 2003)
- 1944Jean Benguigui, French actor
- 1949Joe Royle, English footballer and manager
- 1956Christine Boisson, French actress
- 1966Mazinho, Brazilian footballer, coach, and manager
- 1977Mark Spencer, American computer programmer and engineer
- 1977Mehran Ghassemi, Iranian journalist and author (d. 2008)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1271In Syria, sultan Baibars conquers the Krak des Chevaliers.
- 1665English colonial patents are granted for the establishment of the Monmouth Tract, for what would eventually become Monmouth County in northeastern New Jersey.
- 1740War of Jenkins’ Ear: Three British ships capture the Spanish third-rate Princesa, taken into service as HMS Princess.
- 1904British mystic Aleister Crowley transcribes the first chapter of The Book of the Law.
- 1908Harvard University votes to establish the Harvard Business School.
- 1935The Works Progress Administration is formed when the Emergency Relief Appropriation Act of 1935 becomes law.
- 1959A team of computer manufacturers, users, and university people led by Grace Hopper meets to discuss the creation of a new programming language that would be called COBOL.
- 1964Gemini 1 (unmanned test flight) launched.
- 1970Bahr El-Baqar primary school bombing: Israeli bombers strike an Egyptian school. Forty-six children are killed.
- 1975Frank Robinson manages the Cleveland Indians in his first game as major league baseball’s first African American manager.
View the complete list of historical events for April 8.
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Song Ji-hyo, Anita Bryant, Linda Cristal, John Braheny, Jackie McKeown, Goldie Hawn, Laura Omloop, James Stacy Barbour, Shaura, Morissette Amon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 8, 2001.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All for You by Janet as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 14, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 14, 1937 – Jørgen Leth, Danish actor, director, and screenwriter; October 22, 1988 – Parineeti Chopra, Indian model and actress; June 19, 1928 – Tommy DeVito, American singer and guitarist (The Four Seasons and Four Lovers).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 919