Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 2001 was a Sunday and it was the 98th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 316 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,258 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 212 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Caboose - a Scottish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Caboose will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Caboose will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Carmen Boni
- 1914María Félix
- 1926Shirley Mills
- 1941Darlene Gillespie
- 1955Kane Hodder
- 1956Christine Boisson
- 1966Iveta Bartošová
- 1972Sung Kang
- 1978Rachel Roberts
- 1989Hitomi Takahashi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1859Edmund Husserl, Austrian mathematician and philosopher (d. 1938)
- 1917Grigori Kuzmin, Russian-Estonian astronomer (d. 1988)
- 1939John Arbuthnott, Scottish microbiologist and academic
- 1941Vivienne Westwood, English fashion designer
- 1943James Herbert, English author and illustrator (d. 2013)
- 1944Jean Benguigui, French actor
- 1949Brenda Russell, American-Canadian singer-songwriter and keyboard player
- 1951Gerd Andres, German politician
- 1979Alexi Laiho, Finnish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Children of Bodom, Sinergy, Impaled Nazarene, and Kylähullut)
- 1990Kim Jonghyun, South Korean singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (Shinee and SM the Ballad)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 217Roman Emperor Caracalla is assassinated. He is succeeded by his Praetorian Guard prefect, Marcus Opellius Macrinus.
- 1093The new Winchester Cathedral is dedicated by Walkelin.
- 1866Italy and Prussia ally against the Austrian Empire.
- 1906Auguste Deter, the first person to be diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease, dies.
- 1908Harvard University votes to establish the Harvard Business School.
- 1924Sharia courts are abolished in Turkey, as part of Atatürk’s Reforms.
- 1952U.S. President Harry Truman calls for the seizure of all domestic steel mills to prevent a nationwide strike.
- 1954A Royal Canadian Air Force Canadair Harvard collides with a Trans-Canada Airlines Canadair North Star over Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, killing 37 people.
- 1970Bahr El-Baqar primary school bombing: Israeli bombers strike an Egyptian school. Forty-six children are killed.
- 1987Los Angeles Dodgers executive Al Campanis resigns amid controversy over racially charged remarks he had made while on Nightline.
View the complete list of historical events for April 8.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Madeleine Renaud, Leroy, Joel Gretsch, Manorama, Alejandro González Iñárritu, J. Lee Thompson, Kenichi Suzumura, Frances Conroy, Graham Chapman, Kevin James.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 8, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All for You by Janet as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 14, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 10, 1957 – Carol Decker, English singer-songwriter (T'Pau); February 13, 1969 – Andrew Bryniarski, American bodybuilder and actor; March 2, 1959 – Larry Stewart, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Restless Heart).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,173