Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 2001 was a Sunday and it was the 98th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 113 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,096 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 207 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Fenton - a Norwegian Lundehund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fenton will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Fenton will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Carmen Boni
- 1914María Félix
- 1941Darlene Gillespie
- 1946Tim Thomerson
- 1949Brenda Russell
- 1956Justin Sullivan
- 1957Anthony Michaels-Moore
- 1974Chino XL
- 1980Katee Sackhoff
- 1980Manuel Ortega
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 8.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1911Emil Cioran, Romanian-French philosopher and academic (d. 1995)
- 1918Glendon Swarthout, American author and academic (d. 1992)
- 1919Ian Smith, Zimbabwean lieutenant and politician, 1st Prime Minister of Rhodesia (d. 2007)
- 1942Roger Chapman, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Family and Streetwalkers)
- 1947Steve Howe, English guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Yes, Asia, Tomorrow, GTR, and Bodast)
- 1955Kane Hodder, American actor and stuntman
- 1955Ricky Bell, American football player (d. 1984)
- 1956Jim Piddock, English actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1986Osvaldo Martínez, Paraguayan footballer
- 1988Kim Myung-sung, South Korean baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 8.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 632King Charibert II is assassinated at Blaye (Gironde), along with his infant son Chilperic.
- 1149Pope Eugene III takes refuge in the castle of Ptolemy II of Tusculum.
- 1886William Ewart Gladstone introduces the first Irish Home Rule Bill into the British House of Commons.
- 1895In Pollock v. Farmers’ Loan & Trust Co. the Supreme Court of the United States declares unapportioned income tax to be unconstitutional.
- 1959The Organization of American States drafts an agreement to create the Inter-American Development Bank.
- 1960The Netherlands and West Germany sign an agreement to negotiate the return of German land annexed by the Dutch in return for 280 million German marks as Wiedergutmachung.
- 1987Los Angeles Dodgers executive Al Campanis resigns amid controversy over racially charged remarks he had made while on Nightline.
- 1993The Republic of Macedonia joins the United Nations.
- 2005Over four million people attend the funeral of Pope John Paul II.
- 2008The construction of the world’s first building to integrate wind turbines is completed in Bahrain.
View the complete list of historical events for April 8.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bill Duggan, Lollie Alexi Devereaux, Vaçe Zela, Fabio Lanzoni, Jean Boht, George Bellamy, Hugh Sheridan, Laura Pausini, Charles Lane, Tamara Johnson-George.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 8, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All for You by Janet as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 14, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 4, 1970 – Will Arnett, Canadian actor and producer; June 4, 1986 – Yoochun, South Korean singer-songwriter and actor (TVXQ and JYJ); June 30, 1971 – Anette Michel, Mexican model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,287