Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1932 was a Saturday and it was the 100th day of the year 1932. It was the 15th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 40 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,467 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,822 days or 29.63 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,100 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 17, 1963.
If a dog named Babygirl - a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 372 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Babygirl will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Babygirl will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Frankie Thomas
- 1965Mark Pellegrino
- 1969April Boy Regino
- 1978Veronica Taylor
- 1979Ben Silverstone
- 1979Keith Nobbs
- 1980Isabelle Severino
- 1980Lee Yo-won
- 1983Ryan Clark
- 1985Tomohisa Yamashita
View the complete list of April 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1880Jan Letzel, Czech architect (d. 1925)
- 1917Brad Dexter, American actor and producer (d. 2002)
- 1918Jørn Utzon, Danish architect, designed the Sydney Opera House (d. 2008)
- 1955Joolz Denby, English poet and author
- 1956Vahur Sova, Estonian architect
- 1958Tony Sibson, English boxer
- 1961Mark Kelly, Irish keyboard player (Marillion and DeeExpus)
- 1965Jay Wesley Neill, American murderer (d. 2002)
- 1977Gerard Way, American singer-songwriter and producer (My Chemical Romance)
- 1981Milan Bartovič, Czech ice hockey player
View the complete list of April 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Cody’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1454The Treaty of Lodi is signed, establishing a balance of power among northern Italian city-states for almost 50 years.
- 1918World War I: The Battle of the Lys: The Portuguese Expeditionary Corps is crushed by the German forces during what is called the Spring Offensive on the Belgian region of Flanders.
- 1945World War II: The Battle of Königsberg, in East Prussia, ends.
- 1945World War II: The German pocket battleship Admiral Scheer is sunk by the Royal Air Force
- 1967The first Boeing 737 (a 100 series) makes its maiden flight.
- 1969The first British-built Concorde 002 makes its maiden flight from Filton to RAF Fairford.
- 1981The U.S. Navy nuclear submarine USS George Washington accidentally collides with the Nissho Maru, a Japanese cargo ship, sinking it.
- 1999Kosovo War: The Battle of Košare begins.
- 2003Iraq War: Baghdad falls to American forces; Iraqis turn on symbols of their former leader Saddam Hussein, pulling down a grand statue of him and tearing it to pieces.
- 2013A 6.1–magnitude earthquake strikes Iran killing 32 people and injuring over 850 people.
View the complete list of April 9 historical events.
Curious about this Earthly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9, and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom Cruise, Mark Russell, Steve Vai, Raven, John Beck, David Rodigan, Chu Song-woong, Anna Nalick, Carole Fredericks, William A. Wellman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on April 9, 1932.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th April 1932 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 14, 1919. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +184. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 24, 1910. Your score is -275. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 700. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,872 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,262 times in the year 1932. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 9, 1932. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 100th day of 1932
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 15th Saturday of 1932
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 40 days
- Age on next birthday: 89 years old
- Days since birth: 32,467 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,822 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.63 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,100
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 17, 1963
- Age in dog years: 372 dog years old using a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: November 14, 1919 (+184)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 24, 1910 (-275)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,872 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,262 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.IV.MCMXXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 20, 1959 – Sting, American wrestler and actor; November 30, 1955 – Kevin Conroy, American actor; November 3, 1943 – Bert Jansch, Scottish-English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Pentangle) (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,944