Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1942 was a Thursday and it was the 99th day of the year 1942. It was the 15th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 247 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,973 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,658 days or 26.44 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 981 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 16, 1973.
If a dog named Vinyl - a English Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 375 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Vinyl will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Vinyl will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Chu Song-woong
- 1953Hal Ketchum
- 1954Dennis Quaid
- 1978Veronica Taylor
- 1978Vesna Pisarović
- 1979Albert Hammond, Jr.
- 1979Keith Nobbs
- 1980Lee Yo-won
- 1980Yoanna House
- 1981Melissa Witek
View the complete list of April 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1717Georg Matthias Monn, Austrian organist, composer, and educator (d. 1750)
- 1807James Bannerman, Scottish theologian and academic (d. 1868)
- 1865Erich Ludendorff, German general and politician (d. 1937)
- 1936Valerie Solanas, American radical feminist author, attempted murderer (d. 1988)
- 1964Daniel Escobar, American actor (d. 2013)
- 1972Bernard Ackah, German-Japanese martial artist and kick-boxer
- 1977Gerard Way, American singer-songwriter and producer (My Chemical Romance)
- 1982Jay Baruchel, Canadian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1984Linda Chung, Canadian-Hong Kong actress and singer
- 1986Brian Larsen, American singer-songwriter and producer
View the complete list of April 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out John’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1867Alaska Purchase: Passing by a single vote, the United States Senate ratifies a treaty with Russia for the purchase of Alaska.
- 1945The United States Atomic Energy Commission is formed.
- 1945World War II: The Battle of Königsberg, in East Prussia, ends.
- 1948Jorge Eliécer Gaitán’s assassination provokes a violent riot in Bogotá (the Bogotazo), and a further ten years of violence in Colombia known as La violencia.
- 1959Project Mercury: NASA announces the selection of the United States’ first seven astronauts, whom the news media quickly dub the “Mercury Seven”.
- 1960Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, Prime Minister of South Africa and architect of apartheid, narrowly survives an assassination attempt by a white farmer called David Pratt in Johannesburg.
- 1961The Pacific Electric Railway in Los Angeles, once the largest electric railway in the world, ends operations.
- 1969The “Chicago Eight” plead not guilty to federal charges of conspiracy to incite a riot at the 1968 Democratic National Convention in Chicago.
- 1969The first British-built Concorde 002 makes its maiden flight from Filton to RAF Fairford.
- 1975Eight people in South Korea, who are involved in People’s Revolutionary Party Incident, are hanged.
View the complete list of April 9 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peter Schamoni, Michael Hampton, Joe Jackson, Stanley Baxter, Julia Buencamino, Grant Hart, A.J. Trauth, Slim Dunlap, Sippie Wallace, Gia Farrell.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on April 9, 1942.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th April 1942 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 6, 1914. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +139. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 17, 1956. Your score is -125. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 9, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 99th day of 1942
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 15th Thursday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 247 days
- Age on next birthday: 80 years old
- Days since birth: 28,973 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,658 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.44 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 981
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 16, 1973
- Age in dog years: 375 dog years old using a English Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: August 6, 1914 (+139)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 17, 1956 (-125)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.IV.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1978 – Mathis Künzler, Swiss actor; November 18, 1919 – Georgia Carroll, American singer and actress (d. 2011); September 1, 1974 – Yutaka Yamamoto, Japanese director and producer, founded Ordet Animation Studio.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,920