Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1961 was a Sunday and it was the 99th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 201 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,618 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 698 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Ward Bond
- 1939Michael Learned
- 1941Chu Song-woong
- 1964Daniel Escobar
- 1978Vesna Pisarović
- 1986Brian Larsen
- 1987Craig Mabbitt
- 1987Jazmine Sullivan
- 1988Dino Imperial
- 1999Isaac Hempstead-Wright
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1807James Bannerman, Scottish theologian and academic (d. 1868)
- 1947Giovanni Andrea Cornia, Italian economist and academic
- 1954Iain Duncan Smith, British soldier and politician, Secretary of State for Work and Pensions
- 1961Kirk McCaskill, Canadian-American baseball and hockey player
- 1964Rick Tocchet, Canadian-American ice hockey player and coach
- 1969April Boy Regino, Filipino singer-songwriter
- 1981A. J. Ellis, American baseball player
- 1982Carlos Hernández, Costa Rican footballer
- 1984Habiba Ghribi, Tunisian runner
- 1987Jarrod Mullen, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1241Battle of Liegnitz: Mongol forces defeat the Polish and German armies.
- 1585The expedition organised by Sir Walter Raleigh departs England for Roanoke Island (now in North Carolina) to establish the Roanoke Colony.
- 1682Robert Cavelier de La Salle discovers the mouth of the Mississippi River, claims it for France and names it Louisiana.
- 1914Mexican Revolution: One of the world’s first naval/air skirmishes takes place off the coast of western Mexico.
- 1937The Kamikaze arrives at Croydon Airport in London. It is the first Japanese-built aircraft to fly to Europe.
- 1945The United States Atomic Energy Commission is formed.
- 1947The Journey of Reconciliation, the first interracial Freedom Ride begins through the upper South in violation of Jim Crow laws. The riders wanted enforcement of the United States Supreme Court’s 1946 Irene Morgan decision that banned racial segregation in interstate travel.
- 1948Fighters from the Irgun and Lehi Zionist paramilitary groups attacked Deir Yassin near Jerusalem, killing over 100.
- 1960Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, Prime Minister of South Africa and architect of apartheid, narrowly survives an assassination attempt by a white farmer called David Pratt in Johannesburg.
- 2003Iraq War: Baghdad falls to American forces; Iraqis turn on symbols of their former leader Saddam Hussein, pulling down a grand statue of him and tearing it to pieces.
View the complete list of historical events for April 9.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dori Sakurada, Jacob Kogan, Sinitta, Taron Egerton, Chris Wallace, Sahlene, Piret Järvis, Savaş Dinçel, Kim Matula, Jane Leeves.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 9, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Blue Moon by The Marcels as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 10, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 10, 1940 – Helen Donath, American soprano and actress; October 19, 1957 – Dorinda Clark-Cole, American singer-songwriter and pianist (The Clark Sisters); November 22, 1960 – Jim Bob, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Carter USM).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,024