Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1961 was a Sunday and it was the 99th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 317 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,502 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 694 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Smaro Stefanidou
- 1921Frankie Thomas
- 1941Chu Song-woong
- 1965Mark Pellegrino
- 1966Cynthia Nixon
- 1978Veronica Taylor
- 1979Keshia Knight Pulliam
- 1981Arlen Escarpeta
- 1988Dino Imperial
- 1994Joey Pollari
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1802Elias Lönnrot, Finnish physician and philologist (d. 1884)
- 1875Jacques Futrelle, American journalist and author (d. 1912)
- 1883Frank King, American cartoonist (d. 1969)
- 1944Heinz-Joachim Rothenburg, German shot putter
- 1944Joe Brinkman, American baseball player and umpire
- 1946Nate Colbert, American baseball player
- 1949Tony Cragg, English sculptor
- 1958Tony Sibson, English boxer
- 1971Jacques Villeneuve, Canadian race car driver
- 2000Jackie Evancho, American singer and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1511St John’s College, Cambridge, England, founded by Lady Margaret Beaufort, receives its charter.
- 1865American Civil War: Robert E. Lee surrenders the Army of Northern Virginia (26,765 troops) to Ulysses S. Grant at Appomattox Courthouse, Virginia, effectively ending the war.
- 1867Alaska Purchase: Passing by a single vote, the United States Senate ratifies a treaty with Russia for the purchase of Alaska.
- 1916World War I: The Battle of Verdun: German forces launch their third offensive of the battle.
- 1939Marian Anderson sings at the Lincoln Memorial, after being denied the right to sing at the Daughters of the American Revolution’s Constitution Hall.
- 1947The Journey of Reconciliation, the first interracial Freedom Ride begins through the upper South in violation of Jim Crow laws. The riders wanted enforcement of the United States Supreme Court’s 1946 Irene Morgan decision that banned racial segregation in interstate travel.
- 1952Hugo Ballivián’s government is overthrown by the Bolivian National Revolution, starting a period of agrarian reform, universal suffrage and the nationalisation of tin mines
- 1959Project Mercury: NASA announces the selection of the United States’ first seven astronauts, whom the news media quickly dub the “Mercury Seven”.
- 1981The U.S. Navy nuclear submarine USS George Washington accidentally collides with the Nissho Maru, a Japanese cargo ship, sinking it.
- 1999Kosovo War: The Battle of Košare begins.
View the complete list of historical events for April 9.
Curious about this White Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Big Chocolate, Jennifer Moss, Kataxenna Kova, Kaneto Shiozawa, Bunny Rugs, Khaliah Adams, Yolanda King, Jamie Renée Smith, Boaz Yakin, Colin Young.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 9, 1961.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Blue Moon by The Marcels as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 10, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 7, 1949 – Marshall Chapman, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; July 25, 1908 – Semmangudi Srinivasa Iyer, Indian singer (d. 2003); July 11, 1910 – Irene Hervey, American actress (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 970