Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1961 was a Sunday and it was the 99th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 48 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,771 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 703 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Scissors - a Mutt breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Scissors will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Scissors will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Jean-Paul Belmondo
- 1942Margo Smith
- 1953John Howard
- 1964Daniel Escobar
- 1964Lisa Guerrero
- 1970Tricia Penrose
- 1977Gerard Way
- 1979Keith Nobbs
- 1984Lili Mirojnick
- 1999Isaac Hempstead-Wright
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1680Philippe Néricault Destouches, French playwright (d. 1754)
- 1906Antal Doráti, Hungarian-American conductor and composer (d. 1988)
- 1930F. Albert Cotton, American chemist and academic (d. 2007)
- 1935Aulis Sallinen, Finnish composer and academic
- 1939Michael Learned, American actress and singer
- 1940Hans-Joachim Reske, German sprinter
- 1963Joe Scarborough, American journalist, lawyer, and politician
- 1980Clueso, German singer-songwriter and producer
- 1980Luciano Galletti, Argentinian footballer
- 1984Habiba Ghribi, Tunisian runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 193Lucius Septimius Severus is proclaimed Emperor by his troops in Illyricum (Balkans). He marches with his army (16 legions) to Rome.
- 1860On his phonautograph machine, Édouard-Léon Scott de Martinville makes the oldest known recording of an audible human voice.
- 1865American Civil War: Robert E. Lee surrenders the Army of Northern Virginia (26,765 troops) to Ulysses S. Grant at Appomattox Courthouse, Virginia, effectively ending the war.
- 1940World War II: Operation Weserübung: Germany invades Denmark and Norway.
- 1948Jorge Eliécer Gaitán’s assassination provokes a violent riot in Bogotá (the Bogotazo), and a further ten years of violence in Colombia known as La violencia.
- 1959Project Mercury: NASA announces the selection of the United States’ first seven astronauts, whom the news media quickly dub the “Mercury Seven”.
- 1960Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, Prime Minister of South Africa and architect of apartheid, narrowly survives an assassination attempt by a white farmer called David Pratt in Johannesburg.
- 1981The U.S. Navy nuclear submarine USS George Washington accidentally collides with the Nissho Maru, a Japanese cargo ship, sinking it.
- 2009In Tbilisi, Georgia, up to 60,000 people protest against the government of Mikheil Saakashvili.
- 2013A 6.1–magnitude earthquake strikes Iran killing 32 people and injuring over 850 people.
View the complete list of historical events for April 9.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joan Rivers, Heidi Montag, Costa-Gavras, Don Was, Lilyan Tashman, Page Kennedy, Lara Parker, Roxie Roker, Danielle Proulx, Walter Pidgeon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 9, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Blue Moon by The Marcels as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 10, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1985 – Olga Seryabkina, Russian singer-songwriter (Serebro); April 20, 1914 – Betty Lou Gerson, American actress (d. 1999); September 25, 1961 – Mark Gil, Filipino actor (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,223