Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1961 was a Sunday and it was the 99th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 258 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,561 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 696 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Paul Willis
- 1904Sharkey Bonano
- 1933Jean-Paul Belmondo
- 1939Michael Learned
- 1966Cynthia Nixon
- 1978Vesna Pisarović
- 1980Rachel Specter
- 1981Moran Atias
- 1986Brian Larsen
- 1999Isaac Hempstead-Wright
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 9.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1680Philippe Néricault Destouches, French playwright (d. 1754)
- 1821Charles Baudelaire, French poet and critic (d. 1867)
- 1830Eadweard Muybridge, English photographer and cinematographer (d. 1904)
- 1941Kay Adams, American singer-songwriter
- 1963Joe Scarborough, American journalist, lawyer, and politician
- 1964Soyo Oka, Japanese pianist and composer
- 1973Spencer Rice, Canadian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1978Veronica Taylor, American voice actress
- 1980Rachel Specter, American actress and screenwriter
- 1980Ryan Northcott, Canadian actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 475Byzantine Emperor Basiliscus issues a circular letter (Enkyklikon) to the bishops of his empire, supporting the Monophysite christological position.
- 1511St John’s College, Cambridge, England, founded by Lady Margaret Beaufort, receives its charter.
- 1585The expedition organised by Sir Walter Raleigh departs England for Roanoke Island (now in North Carolina) to establish the Roanoke Colony.
- 1865American Civil War: Robert E. Lee surrenders the Army of Northern Virginia (26,765 troops) to Ulysses S. Grant at Appomattox Courthouse, Virginia, effectively ending the war.
- 1867Alaska Purchase: Passing by a single vote, the United States Senate ratifies a treaty with Russia for the purchase of Alaska.
- 1909The U.S. Congress passes the Payne–Aldrich Tariff Act.
- 1916World War I: The Battle of Verdun: German forces launch their third offensive of the battle.
- 1947The Journey of Reconciliation, the first interracial Freedom Ride begins through the upper South in violation of Jim Crow laws. The riders wanted enforcement of the United States Supreme Court’s 1946 Irene Morgan decision that banned racial segregation in interstate travel.
- 1992A U.S. Federal Court finds former Panamanian dictator Manuel Noriega guilty of drug and racketeering charges. He is sentenced to 30 years in prison.
- 2005Charles, Prince of Wales marries Camilla Parker Bowles in a civil ceremony at Windsor’s Guildhall.
View the complete list of historical events for April 9.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lloyd Bridges, Margarethe von Trotta, Ray Collins, Katerina Didaskalou, River Phoenix, Tania Mallet, Katija Pevec, Del the Funky Homosapien, Sidney Olcott, Jesse Blaze Snider.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 9, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Blue Moon by The Marcels as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 10, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 8, 1992 – Sky Ferreira, American singer-songwriter and actress; August 23, 1986 – Kim Feenstra, Dutch model and actress; October 10, 1956 – Fiona Fullerton, Nigerian-English actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,099