Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1961 was a Sunday and it was the 99th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 354 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,830 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 705 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Aryton - a Tibetan Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 248 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Aryton will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Aryton will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Virginia Gibson
- 1948Patty Pravo
- 1977Gerard Way
- 1978Veronica Taylor
- 1979Ben Silverstone
- 1980Yoanna House
- 1985Tomohisa Yamashita
- 1986Brian Larsen
- 1994Joey Pollari
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1498Jean, Cardinal of Lorraine (d. 1550)
- 1926Hugh Hefner, American publisher, founded Playboy Enterprises
- 1932Peter Moores, English businessman and philanthropist
- 1942Margo Smith, American singer-songwriter
- 1956Nigel Shadbolt, English computer scientist and academic
- 1981Milan Bartovič, Czech ice hockey player
- 1982Carlos Hernández, Costa Rican footballer
- 1984Adam Loewen, Canadian baseball player
- 1984Habiba Ghribi, Tunisian runner
- 1990Ram Bahadur Bomjon, Nepalese monk
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 475Byzantine Emperor Basiliscus issues a circular letter (Enkyklikon) to the bishops of his empire, supporting the Monophysite christological position.
- 1454The Treaty of Lodi is signed, establishing a balance of power among northern Italian city-states for almost 50 years.
- 1682Robert Cavelier de La Salle discovers the mouth of the Mississippi River, claims it for France and names it Louisiana.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Bataan/Bataan Death March: United States forces surrender on the Bataan Peninsula. The Japanese Navy launches an air raid on Trincomalee in Ceylon (Sri Lanka); Royal Navy aircraft carrier HMS Hermes and Royal Australian Navy Destroyer HMAS Vampire are sunk off the island’s east coast.
- 1945World War II: The German pocket battleship Admiral Scheer is sunk by the Royal Air Force
- 1947The Journey of Reconciliation, the first interracial Freedom Ride begins through the upper South in violation of Jim Crow laws. The riders wanted enforcement of the United States Supreme Court’s 1946 Irene Morgan decision that banned racial segregation in interstate travel.
- 1969The first British-built Concorde 002 makes its maiden flight from Filton to RAF Fairford.
- 1989The April 9 tragedy in Tbilisi, Georgian Soviet Socialist Republic, an anti-Soviet peaceful demonstration and hunger strikes, demanding restoration of Georgian independence is dispersed by the Soviet army, resulting in 20 deaths and hundreds of injuries.
- 2009In Tbilisi, Georgia, up to 60,000 people protest against the government of Mikheil Saakashvili.
- 2013A 6.1–magnitude earthquake strikes Iran killing 32 people and injuring over 850 people.
View the complete list of historical events for April 9.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Cera, Ryan O'Neal, Dooley Wilson, Lena Gercke, Noor Jehan, Māris Martinsons, Kim Jaewon, Jeff Conaway, Teresa Scanlan, Eduard Pütsep.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 9, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Blue Moon by The Marcels as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 10, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 21, 1976 – Andrew Scott, Irish actor; April 18, 1936 – Tommy Ivo, American actor and race car driver; May 14, 1977 – Ada Nicodemou, Cypriot-Australian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,261