Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1962 was a Monday and it was the 99th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 135 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,319 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 688 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Mannix - a American English Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 267 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mannix will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mannix will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Ward Bond
- 1941Hannah Gordon
- 1970Tricia Penrose
- 1971Austin Peck
- 1977Gerard Way
- 1978Veronica Taylor
- 1980Isabelle Severino
- 1990Kristen Stewart
- 1992Joshua Ledet
- 1999Isaac Hempstead-Wright
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1867Chris Watson, Chilean-Australian journalist and politician, 3rd Prime Minister of Australia (d. 1941)
- 1912Lev Kopelev, Ukrainian-German author and academic (d. 1997)
- 1921Frankie Thomas, American actor (d. 2006)
- 1925Art Kane, American photographer (d. 1995)
- 1932Carl Perkins, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1998)
- 1942Margo Smith, American singer-songwriter
- 1963Joe Scarborough, American journalist, lawyer, and politician
- 1964Lisa Guerrero, American actress and journalist
- 1973Spencer Rice, Canadian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1979Keshia Knight Pulliam, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 9.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1241Battle of Liegnitz: Mongol forces defeat the Polish and German armies.
- 1288Mongol invasions of Vietnam: Yuan forces are defeated by Trần forces in the Battle of Bach Dang in present-day northern Vietnam.
- 1413Henry V is crowned King of England.
- 1609Eighty Years’ War: Spain and the Dutch Republic sign the Treaty of Antwerp to initiate twelve years of truce.
- 1860On his phonautograph machine, Édouard-Léon Scott de Martinville makes the oldest known recording of an audible human voice.
- 1917World War I: The Battle of Arras: The battle begins with Canadian Corps executing a massive assault on Vimy Ridge.
- 1945The United States Atomic Energy Commission is formed.
- 1965Astrodome opens. First indoor baseball game is played.
- 1999Kosovo War: The Battle of Košare begins.
- 2009In Tbilisi, Georgia, up to 60,000 people protest against the government of Mikheil Saakashvili.
View the complete list of historical events for April 9.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peter Orlovsky, Bryan Adams, Lucia Cifarelli, Chi McBride, Emily Rios, Amy Sedaris, Max Charles, Estrella Morente, Sy Oliver, Viola Davis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 9, 1962.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Johnny Angel by Shelley Fabares as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 14, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 850. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 30, 1964 – Robby Takac, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Goo Goo Dolls and Amungus); March 25, 1958 – James McDaniel, American actor and director; June 20, 1992 – Sage the Gemini, American rapper (The HBK Gang).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,274