Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1962 was a Monday and it was the 99th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 257 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,197 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 684 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Kay Adams
- 1943Terry Knight
- 1953John Howard
- 1979Albert Hammond, Jr.
- 1982Jay Baruchel
- 1985Tomohisa Yamashita
- 1987Jazmine Sullivan
- 1990David Jones-Roberts
- 1998Elle Fanning
- 2000Jackie Evancho
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 9.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1903Ward Bond, American actor (d. 1960)
- 1906Rafaela Aparicio, Spanish actress (d. 1996)
- 1926Gerry Fitt, Northern Irish soldier and politician; British life peer (d. 2005)
- 1937Valerie Singleton, English television and radio host
- 1955Kate Heyhoe, American author and blogger
- 1964Rick Tocchet, Canadian-American ice hockey player and coach
- 1978Rachel Stevens, English singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (S Club)
- 1987Jesse McCartney, American singer-songwriter and actor (Dream Street)
- 1988Uee, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (After School)
- 1990Kristen Stewart, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 193Lucius Septimius Severus is proclaimed Emperor by his troops in Illyricum (Balkans). He marches with his army (16 legions) to Rome.
- 1454The Treaty of Lodi is signed, establishing a balance of power among northern Italian city-states for almost 50 years.
- 1865American Civil War: Robert E. Lee surrenders the Army of Northern Virginia (26,765 troops) to Ulysses S. Grant at Appomattox Courthouse, Virginia, effectively ending the war.
- 1918World War I: The Battle of the Lys: The Portuguese Expeditionary Corps is crushed by the German forces during what is called the Spring Offensive on the Belgian region of Flanders.
- 1940World War II: Operation Weserübung: Germany invades Denmark and Norway.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Bataan/Bataan Death March: United States forces surrender on the Bataan Peninsula. The Japanese Navy launches an air raid on Trincomalee in Ceylon (Sri Lanka); Royal Navy aircraft carrier HMS Hermes and Royal Australian Navy Destroyer HMAS Vampire are sunk off the island’s east coast.
- 1945The United States Atomic Energy Commission is formed.
- 1948Fighters from the Irgun and Lehi Zionist paramilitary groups attacked Deir Yassin near Jerusalem, killing over 100.
- 1957The Suez Canal in Egypt is cleared and opens to shipping.
- 1969The first British-built Concorde 002 makes its maiden flight from Filton to RAF Fairford.
View the complete list of historical events for April 9.
Curious about this Yellow Drizzle Altos? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Craig Parker, Willie Hall, Jessica Capshaw, Walter Lantz, JB Magsaysay, Janice Pennington, Chris Rainbow, Sharlto Copley, Candy Barr, Michael Cacoyannis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 9, 1962.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Johnny Angel by Shelley Fabares as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 14, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 9, 1922 – Kathryn Grayson, American actress and soprano (d. 2010); May 17, 1942 – Taj Mahal, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Rising Sons); December 1, 1958 – Charlene Tilton, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,118