Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1962 was a Monday and it was the 99th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,467 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 693 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Navi - a Chesapeake Bay Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Navi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Navi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Rafaela Aparicio
- 1935Avery Schreiber
- 1941Hannah Gordon
- 1964Daniel Escobar
- 1972Neve McIntosh
- 1979Albina Dzhanabaeva
- 1980Ryan Northcott
- 1980Yoanna House
- 1987Jazmine Sullivan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1598Johann Crüger, German composer and theorist (d. 1662)
- 1893Rahul Sankrityayan, Indian linguist, author, and scholar (d. 1963)
- 1895Mance Lipscomb, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1976)
- 1917Brad Dexter, American actor and producer (d. 2002)
- 1930F. Albert Cotton, American chemist and academic (d. 2007)
- 1942Margo Smith, American singer-songwriter
- 1980Jerko Leko, Croatian footballer
- 1986Luca Marin, Italian swimmer
- 1990Kristen Stewart, American actress
- 1996Emerson Hyndman, American soccer player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 193Lucius Septimius Severus is proclaimed Emperor by his troops in Illyricum (Balkans). He marches with his army (16 legions) to Rome.
- 537Siege of Rome: The Byzantine general Belisarius receives his promised reinforcements, 1,600 cavalry, mostly of Hunnic or Slavic origin and expert bowmen. He starts, despite shortages, raids against the Gothic camps and Vitiges is forced into a stalemate.
- 1585The expedition organised by Sir Walter Raleigh departs England for Roanoke Island (now in North Carolina) to establish the Roanoke Colony.
- 1939Marian Anderson sings at the Lincoln Memorial, after being denied the right to sing at the Daughters of the American Revolution’s Constitution Hall.
- 1945The United States Atomic Energy Commission is formed.
- 1952Hugo Ballivián’s government is overthrown by the Bolivian National Revolution, starting a period of agrarian reform, universal suffrage and the nationalisation of tin mines
- 1957The Suez Canal in Egypt is cleared and opens to shipping.
- 1965Astrodome opens. First indoor baseball game is played.
- 1969The “Chicago Eight” plead not guilty to federal charges of conspiracy to incite a riot at the 1968 Democratic National Convention in Chicago.
- 1969The first British-built Concorde 002 makes its maiden flight from Filton to RAF Fairford.
View the complete list of historical events for April 9.
Curious about this Honey Lavender? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Caetano Veloso, Ryan Cooley, Lenna Kuurmaa, Rebbie Jackson, Liam Lynch, Stacey Farber, Max Greenfield, Joss Stone, John "Juke" Logan, Carolina Crescentini.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 9, 1962.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Johnny Angel by Shelley Fabares as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 14, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 850. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 22, 1965 – Diane Lane, American actress; March 25, 1923 – Bonnie Guitar, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; February 6, 1905 – Jan Werich, Czech actor and playwright (d. 1980).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,224