Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1982 was a Friday and it was the 99th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 347 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,802 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 433 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Rafaela Aparicio
- 1917Brad Dexter
- 1925Virginia Gibson
- 1941Kay Adams
- 1965Paulina Porizkova
- 1979Keith Nobbs
- 1986Leighton Meester
- 1994Joey Pollari
- 1998Elle Fanning
- 1999Isaac Hempstead-Wright
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1498Jean, Cardinal of Lorraine (d. 1550)
- 1883Frank King, American cartoonist (d. 1969)
- 1932Jim Fowler, American zoologist and television host
- 1936Jerzy Maksymiuk, Polish pianist, composer, and conductor
- 1946Sara Parkin, Scottish activist and politician
- 1948Michel Parizeau, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1958Tony Sibson, English boxer
- 1959Bernard Jenkin, English businessman and politician, Shadow Secretary of State for Defence
- 1972Siiri Vallner, Estonian architect
- 1981Dennis Sarfate, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1388Despite being outnumbered 16 to 1, forces of the Old Swiss Confederacy are victorious over the Archduchy of Austria in the Battle of Näfels.
- 1413Henry V is crowned King of England.
- 1918The National Council of Bessarabia proclaims union with the Kingdom of Romania.
- 1940World War II: Operation Weserübung: Germany invades Denmark and Norway.
- 1945World War II: The German pocket battleship Admiral Scheer is sunk by the Royal Air Force
- 1952Hugo Ballivián’s government is overthrown by the Bolivian National Revolution, starting a period of agrarian reform, universal suffrage and the nationalisation of tin mines
- 1961The Pacific Electric Railway in Los Angeles, once the largest electric railway in the world, ends operations.
- 1969The “Chicago Eight” plead not guilty to federal charges of conspiracy to incite a riot at the 1968 Democratic National Convention in Chicago.
- 1975Eight people in South Korea, who are involved in People’s Revolutionary Party Incident, are hanged.
- 2005Charles, Prince of Wales marries Camilla Parker Bowles in a civil ceremony at Windsor’s Guildhall.
View the complete list of historical events for April 9.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Miyu Nagase, Sybil Christopher, Gavin Millar, Karin Ontiveros, Masaharu Fukuyama, Patience Cleveland, Dino Cazares, Irene Rich, Billy McColl, Anne Haney.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 9, 1982.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 10, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 2, 1961 – Ron Wasserman, American singer-songwriter and producer (Fisher); June 7, 1957 – Paddy McAloon, English singer-songwriter (Prefab Sprout); July 25, 1928 – Dolphy, Filipino actor, singer, and producer (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 937