Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1982 was a Friday and it was the 99th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 236 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,913 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 437 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Mance Lipscomb
- 1895Michel Simon
- 1900Allen Jenkins
- 1932Carl Perkins
- 1941Kay Adams
- 1973Spencer Rice
- 1981Melissa Witek
- 1984Lili Mirojnick
- 1987Jazmine Sullivan
- 1990David Jones-Roberts
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 9.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1598Johann Crüger, German composer and theorist (d. 1662)
- 1918Jørn Utzon, Danish architect, designed the Sydney Opera House (d. 2008)
- 1932Armin Jordan, Swiss conductor (d. 2006)
- 1957Martin Margiela, Belgian fashion designer
- 1964Soyo Oka, Japanese pianist and composer
- 1965Mark Pellegrino, American actor
- 1969Linda Kisabaka, German runner
- 1971Peter Canavan, Irish footballer and manager
- 1980Clueso, German singer-songwriter and producer
- 1980Isabelle Severino, French gymnast and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1388Despite being outnumbered 16 to 1, forces of the Old Swiss Confederacy are victorious over the Archduchy of Austria in the Battle of Näfels.
- 1609Eighty Years’ War: Spain and the Dutch Republic sign the Treaty of Antwerp to initiate twelve years of truce.
- 1909The U.S. Congress passes the Payne–Aldrich Tariff Act.
- 1917World War I: The Battle of Arras: The battle begins with Canadian Corps executing a massive assault on Vimy Ridge.
- 1918The National Council of Bessarabia proclaims union with the Kingdom of Romania.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Bataan/Bataan Death March: United States forces surrender on the Bataan Peninsula. The Japanese Navy launches an air raid on Trincomalee in Ceylon (Sri Lanka); Royal Navy aircraft carrier HMS Hermes and Royal Australian Navy Destroyer HMAS Vampire are sunk off the island’s east coast.
- 1945World War II: The Battle of Königsberg, in East Prussia, ends.
- 1961The Pacific Electric Railway in Los Angeles, once the largest electric railway in the world, ends operations.
- 1980The Iraqi regime of Saddam Hussein kills philosopher Muhammad Baqir al-Sadr and his sister Bint al-Huda after three days of torture.
- 2005Charles, Prince of Wales marries Camilla Parker Bowles in a civil ceremony at Windsor’s Guildhall.
View the complete list of historical events for April 9.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Blackwell, Calista Flockhart, Brian Tee, Lita Ford, Mairéad Ní Mhaonaigh, Gus Lewis, Debra Jo Rupp, Patrick Hernandez, Al Mukadam, John Paul Young.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 9, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 10, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 30, 1914 – John Ireland, Canadian-American actor and director (d. 1992); March 27, 1979 – Louise Brealey, English actress, producer, and screenwriter; September 5, 1907 – Sunnyland Slim, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1995).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,110