Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1982 was a Friday and it was the 99th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 76 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,073 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 442 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Xedo - a Barbet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 177 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Xedo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Xedo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Jean-Paul Belmondo
- 1941Chu Song-woong
- 1953Hal Ketchum
- 1953John Howard
- 1962Ihor Podolchak
- 1972Neve McIntosh
- 1977Gerard Way
- 1980Isabelle Severino
- 1980Rachel Specter
- 1981Melissa Witek
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1770Thomas Johann Seebeck, German physicist and academic (d. 1831)
- 1900Allen Jenkins, American actor and singer (d. 1974)
- 1925Virginia Gibson, American actress, singer, and dancer (d. 2013)
- 1932Peter Moores, English businessman and philanthropist
- 1937Valerie Singleton, English television and radio host
- 1941Hannah Gordon, Scottish actress
- 1948Michel Parizeau, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1959Bernard Jenkin, English businessman and politician, Shadow Secretary of State for Defence
- 1964Rob Awalt, German-American football player
- 1975David Gordon Green, American director and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1682Robert Cavelier de La Salle discovers the mouth of the Mississippi River, claims it for France and names it Louisiana.
- 1918The National Council of Bessarabia proclaims union with the Kingdom of Romania.
- 1945The United States Atomic Energy Commission is formed.
- 1948Fighters from the Irgun and Lehi Zionist paramilitary groups attacked Deir Yassin near Jerusalem, killing over 100.
- 1960Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, Prime Minister of South Africa and architect of apartheid, narrowly survives an assassination attempt by a white farmer called David Pratt in Johannesburg.
- 1969The first British-built Concorde 002 makes its maiden flight from Filton to RAF Fairford.
- 1981The U.S. Navy nuclear submarine USS George Washington accidentally collides with the Nissho Maru, a Japanese cargo ship, sinking it.
- 1991Georgia declares independence from the Soviet Union
- 1999Kosovo War: The Battle of Košare begins.
- 2009In Tbilisi, Georgia, up to 60,000 people protest against the government of Mikheil Saakashvili.
View the complete list of historical events for April 9.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: AnnaSophia Robb, Sam Endicott, Roscoe Arbuckle, Sugar Minott, Ryan Bang, Ihsahn, Takaya Kamikawa, Lux Interior, Madeleine Renaud, Michael Cerveris.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 9, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 10, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1400. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 13, 1942 – John P. Hammond, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; February 27, 1989 – Stefano Langone, American singer; August 7, 1924 – Kenneth Kendall, Indian-English journalist and actor (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,179