Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of August 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
August 1, 1995 was a Tuesday and it was the 213rd day of the year 1995. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 316 days left before your next birthday. You will be 24 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,450 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 2,817 days or 8 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 286 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 9, 2027.
If a dog named Khalua - a Goldador breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 141 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Khalua will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Khalua will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Henry Jones
- 1931Ramblin' Jack Elliott
- 1932Meena Kumari
- 1963John Carroll Lynch
- 1965Sam Mendes
- 1979Jason Momoa
- 1982Ai Tominaga
- 1993Leon Thomas III
- 1995Derrick Monasterio
View the complete list of August 1 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 1.
- 1881Otto Toeplitz, German mathematician and academic (d. 1940)
- 1914J. Lee Thompson, English-Canadian director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2002)
- 1940Henry Silverman, American businessman, founded the Cendant Corporation
- 1946Fiona Stanley, Australian epidemiologist and academic
- 1951Pete Mackanin, American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1974Cher Calvin, American journalist
- 1980Romain Barras, French decathlete
- 1982Ai Tominaga, Japanese model and actress
- 1987Lee Wallace, Scottish footballer
- 1990Elton Jantjies, South African rugby player
View the complete list of August 1 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69Batavian rebellion: The Batavians in Germania Inferior (Netherlands) revolt under the leadership of Gaius Julius Civilis.
- 1800The Acts of Union 1800 is passed in which merges the Kingdom of Great Britain and the Kingdom of Ireland into the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.
- 1840Laborer slaves in most of the British Empire are emancipated.
- 1927The Nanchang Uprising marks the first significant battle in the Chinese Civil War between the Kuomintang and Chinese Communist Party. This day is commemorated as the anniversary of the founding of the People’s Liberation Army.
- 1961U.S. Defense Secretary Robert McNamara orders the creation of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), the nation’s first centralized military espionage organization.
- 1966Charles Whitman kills 16 people at the University of Texas at Austin before being killed by the police.
- 1975CSCE Final Act creates the Conference for Security and Co-operation in Europe.
- 1980A train crash kills 18 people in County Cork, Ireland.
- 1993The Great Mississippi and Missouri Rivers Flood of 1993 comes to a peak.
- 2010Convention on Cluster Munitions enters into force.
View the complete list of August 1 historical events.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 1 and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: LeToya Luckett, Sonakshi Sinha, Johnny Lewis, Lauren Alaina, Guy Ferland, Tom Smothers, Areti Ketime, Sanger D. Shafer, Séamus Egan, Peter Collinson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 1 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 1, 1995.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 28, 1995. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +180. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 31, 2005. Your incompatibility score is -127. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Waterfalls by TLC as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 5, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central England approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 18, 1969 – Everlast, American rapper (House of Pain and La Coka Nostra); March 29, 1986 – Yoo So-young, South Korean actress and singer (After School); September 18, 1947 – Russ Abbot, English comedian, actor, and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,477