Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of August 2007 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 1, 2007 was a Wednesday and it was the 213th day of the year 2007. It was the 31st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2007 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 237 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,973 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,991 days or 5.45 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 202 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 9, 2039.
If a dog named Dayz - a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dayz will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dayz will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Daisy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Marcia Mae Jones
- 1942Jerry Garcia
- 1951Tim Bachman
- 1953Robert Cray
- 1958Michael Penn
- 1963John Carroll Lynch
- 1973Eduardo Noriega
- 1973Kris Holden-Ried
- 1984Valery Ortiz
- 1985Hyun Jyu-ni
View the complete list of August 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 1.
- 126Pertinax, Roman emperor (d. 193)
- 1858Gaston Doumergue, French lawyer and politician, 13th President of France (d. 1937)
- 1944Andrew G. Vajna, Hungarian-American film producer
- 1948Cliff Branch, American football player
- 1976David Nemirovsky, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1981Miracle Laurie, American actress
- 1981Taylor Fry, American actress
- 1984Valery Ortiz, Puerto Rican-American actress and singer
- 1985Cole Kimball, American baseball player
- 1994Ayaka Wada, Japanese singer (S/mileage, Hello Pro Kenshūsei, and Shugo Chara Egg!)
View the complete list of August 1 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 902Taormina, the last Byzantine stronghold in Sicily, is captured by the Aghlabids army, concluding the Muslim conquest of Sicily.
- 1664Ottoman forces are defeated in the battle of Saint Gotthard by an Austrian army led by Raimondo Montecuccoli, resulting in the Peace of Vasvár.
- 1911Harriet Quimby takes her pilot’s test and becomes the first U.S. woman to earn an Aero Club of America aviator’s certificate.
- 1957The United States and Canada form the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD).
- 1961U.S. Defense Secretary Robert McNamara orders the creation of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), the nation’s first centralized military espionage organization.
- 1966Charles Whitman kills 16 people at the University of Texas at Austin before being killed by the police.
- 1974Cyprus dispute: The United Nations Security Council authorizes the UNFICYP to create the “Green Line”, dividing Cyprus into two zones.
- 1980Vigdís Finnbogadóttir is elected President of Iceland and becomes the world’s first democratically elected female head of state.
- 1981MTV begins broadcasting in the United States and airs its first video, “Video Killed the Radio Star” by The Buggles.
- 2014Convention on preventing and combating violence against women and domestic violence enters into force.
View the complete list of August 1 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 1, and 2007 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Martha Coolidge, Glynn Edwards, Erika Sawajiri, Jessica Hynes, Marta Etura, Steven Page, Phil Chevron, Rob Kardashian, Amanda Holden, Annabella Lwin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 1 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 1, 2007.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st August 2007 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 16, 1983. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +143. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 9, 2001. Your score is -123. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,629,913,759. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey There Delilah by Plain White T’s as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 4, 2007). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern England approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 136,581,093 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2007. The estimated number of babies born on 1st August 2007 is 374,195. That’s equivalent to 260 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 19,355 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,273 times in the year 2007. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 1, 2007. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 213th day of 2007
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 31st Wednesday of 2007
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2025: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 237 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 5,973 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,991 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.45 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 202
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 9, 2039
- Age in dog years: 92 dog years old using a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: March 16, 1983 (+143)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 9, 2001 (-123)
- 2007 world population: 6,629,913,759
- Number one song: Hey There Delilah by Plain White T’s (August 4, 2007)
- Babies born in 2007: 136,581,093
- Babies born in 2007 every day: 374,195
- Babies born in 2007 every minute: 260
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 19,355 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,273 babies
- Roman numerals: I.VIII.MMVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 25, 1971 – Angela Kinsey, American actress; August 18, 1939 – Johnny Preston, American singer (d. 2011); June 21, 1989 – Finn Atkins, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,072