Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1932 was a Wednesday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1932. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 235 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,176 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,056 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Truman Capote - a Puli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 402 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Truman Capote will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Truman Capote will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Nejat Uygur
- 1940Bobby Hatfield
- 1943Ronnie Spector
- 1961Jon Farriss
- 1962Julia Fordham
- 1971Stephan Groth
- 1972Angie Harmon
- 1977Matt Morgan
- 1985Jared Nathan
- 1987Ari Boyland
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1933Doyle Brunson, American poker player and author
- 1935Ad van Luyn, Dutch bishop
- 1940Bobby Hatfield, American singer-songwriter (The Righteous Brothers) (d. 2003)
- 1948Nick Stringer, English actor
- 1953Mark Doty, American poet and author
- 1956Peter Robbins, American actor
- 1957Fred Ho, American saxophonist, composer, and playwright (d. 2014)
- 1965Toumani Diabaté, Malian kora player
- 1985Roy O'Donovan, Irish footballer
- 1989Sam Gagner, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1512The naval Battle of Saint-Mathieu, during the War of the League of Cambrai, sees the simultaneous destruction of the Breton ship La Cordelière and the English ship The Regent.
- 1557Battle of St. Quentin: Spanish victory over the French in the Italian War of 1551–59.
- 1680The Pueblo Revolt begins in New Mexico.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Word of the United States Declaration of Independence reaches London.
- 1813Instituto Nacional, is founded by the Chilean patriot José Miguel Carrera. It is Chile’s oldest and most prestigious school. Its motto is Labor Omnia Vincit, which means “Work conquers all things”.
- 1821Missouri is admitted as the 24th U.S. state.
- 1961First use in Vietnam War of the Agent Orange by the U.S. Army.
- 1988Japanese American internment: U.S. President Ronald Reagan signs the Civil Liberties Act of 1988, providing $20,000 payments to Japanese Americans who were either interned in or relocated by the United States during World War II.
- 2009Twenty people are killed in Handlová, Trenčín Region, in the deadliest mining disaster in Slovakia’s history.
- 201439 people are killed in a plane crash at Tehran’s Mehrabad Airport.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jishu Dasgupta, Eli Marienthal, Ruffa Gutierrez, Eddie Cibrian, Waka Flocka Flame, George Nader, Alicja Janosz, Howard Rollins, Eddie Dean, Louis Jouvet.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 10, 1932.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 800. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 9, 1993 – Jake Vargas, Filipino singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor; December 8, 1978 – Ian Somerhalder, American actor; February 26, 2000 – Alexa Ilacad, Filipino actress, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,220