Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1932 was a Wednesday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1932. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 79 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,332 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,061 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Orson - a Pocket Beagle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 360 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Orson will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Orson will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Tom Laughlin
- 1941Kees van Kooten
- 1952Daniel Hugh Kelly
- 1959Rosanna Arquette
- 1961Jon Farriss
- 1964Aaron Hall
- 1966Hansi Kürsch
- 1971Robby Maria
- 1971Stephan Groth
- 1992Mugi Kadowaki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1890Angus Lewis Macdonald, Canadian lawyer and politician, 12th Premier of Nova Scotia (d. 1954)
- 1924Martha Hyer, American actress and singer (d. 2014)
- 1927Vernon Washington, American actor (d. 1988)
- 1939Charlie Rose, American lawyer and politician (d. 2012)
- 1940Bobby Hatfield, American singer-songwriter (The Righteous Brothers) (d. 2003)
- 1940Sid Waddell, English sportscaster (d. 2012)
- 1956José Luis Montes, Spanish footballer and manager (d. 2013)
- 1972Angie Harmon, American model and actress
- 1981Jon Prescott, American actor
- 1983Spencer Redford, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 955Battle of Lechfeld: Otto I, Holy Roman Emperor defeats the Magyars, ending 50 years of Magyar invasion of the West.
- 1680The Pueblo Revolt begins in New Mexico.
- 1813Instituto Nacional, is founded by the Chilean patriot José Miguel Carrera. It is Chile’s oldest and most prestigious school. Its motto is Labor Omnia Vincit, which means “Work conquers all things”.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Wilson’s Creek: The war enters Missouri when a band of raw Confederate troops defeat Union forces in the southwestern part of the state.
- 1932A 5.1 kg chondrite-type meteorite breaks into at least seven pieces and lands near the town of Archie in Cass County, Missouri.
- 1993An earthquake measuring 7.0 on the Richter Scale hits the South Island of New Zealand.
- 2001The 2001 Angola train attack, causing 252 deaths.
- 2003Yuri Malenchenko becomes the first person to marry in outer space.
- 2009Twenty people are killed in Handlová, Trenčín Region, in the deadliest mining disaster in Slovakia’s history.
- 2012The Marikana massacre begins near Rustenburg, South Africa, resulting in the deaths of 47 people.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bea Nicolas, David Marciano, Bruce LaBruce, Dappy, Atiqah Hasiholan, Danny Kirwan, Little Tony, Beverly Sills, Lisa Guerrero, Sam Roberts.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 10, 1932.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 800. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 25, 1981 – Josh Henderson, American actor and singer; March 11, 1957 – Cheryl Lynn, American singer-songwriter; April 7, 1964 – Russell Crowe, New Zealand-Australian actor, singer, director and producer (30 Odd Foot of Grunts).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,146