Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1932 was a Wednesday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1932. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 140 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,271 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,059 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Miss Ellie - a Dachshund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 360 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Miss Ellie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Miss Ellie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Louise Forestier
- 1952Daniel Hugh Kelly
- 1966Hansi Kürsch
- 1972Angie Harmon
- 1979JoAnna Garcia
- 1980Pua Magasiva
- 1980Roxanne McKee
- 1981Katherine Boecher
- 1981Natsumi Abe
- 1993Yuto Nakajima
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1839Aleksandr Stoletov, Russian physicist and academic (d. 1896)
- 1925George Cooper, English general
- 1927Nejat Uygur, Turkish actor (b. 2013)
- 1931Dolores Alexander, American journalist and activist (d. 2008)
- 1941Susan Dorothea White, Australian painter and sculptor
- 1953Mark Doty, American poet and author
- 1972Jake Adam York, American poet and educator (d. 2012)
- 1978Claire Yiu, Hong Kong model and actress
- 1983Kyle Brown, American soccer player
- 1990Cruze Ah-Nau, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 955Battle of Lechfeld: Otto I, Holy Roman Emperor defeats the Magyars, ending 50 years of Magyar invasion of the West.
- 1316The Second Battle of Athenry takes place near Athenry during the Bruce campaign in Ireland.
- 1675The foundation stone of the Royal Greenwich Observatory in London, England is laid.
- 1755Under the orders of Charles Lawrence, the British Army begins to forcibly deport the Acadians from Nova Scotia to the Thirteen Colonies.
- 1905Russo-Japanese War: Peace negotiations begin in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of Narva ends with a combined German–Estonian force successfully defending Narva, Estonia, from invading Soviet troops.
- 1949U.S. President Harry S. Truman signs the National Security Act Amendment, streamlining the defense agencies of the United States government, and replacing the Department of War with the United States Department of Defense.
- 1961First use in Vietnam War of the Agent Orange by the U.S. Army.
- 1977In Yonkers, New York, 24-year-old postal employee David Berkowitz (“Son of Sam”) is arrested for a series of killings in the New York City area over the period of one year.
- 1995Oklahoma City bombing: Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols are indicted for the bombing. Michael Fortier pleads guilty in a plea-bargain for his testimony.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Megumi Murakami, Anouk Grinberg, MC Chris, Pierre Fresnay, Ben Whishaw, Gyles Brandreth, Patrick Simmons, Chandra Wilson, Eric Sykes, Ralph Bakshi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 10, 1932.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 800. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1965 – Lisa Vidal, American actress; July 31, 1979 – B. J. Novak, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; June 21, 1964 – David Morrissey, English actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,170