Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1932 was a Wednesday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1932. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 76 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,970 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,049 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Bobby Hatfield
- 1943Jimmy Griffin
- 1952Daniel Hugh Kelly
- 1956Peter Robbins
- 1957Zuhal Olcay
- 1965Claudia Christian
- 1967Mart Sander
- 1972Angie Harmon
- 1982Nicole O'Brian
- 1993Yuto Nakajima
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1937Anatoly Sobchak, Russian scholar and politician, Mayor of Saint Petersburg (d. 2000)
- 1943Jimmy Griffin, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Bread, Black Tie, and The Remingtons) (d. 2005)
- 1958Michael Dokes, American boxer (d. 2012)
- 1959Mark Price, English drummer (All About Eve and Del Amitri)
- 1961Jon Farriss, Australian drummer, songwriter, and producer (INXS)
- 1965Toumani Diabaté, Malian kora player
- 1972Christofer Johnsson, Swedish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Therion, Carbonized, Messiah, and Demonoid)
- 1973Javier Zanetti, Argentinian footballer
- 1981Guillaume Elmont, Dutch martial artist
- 1984Ryan Eggold, American actor and composer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1270Yekuno Amlak takes the imperial throne of Ethiopia, restoring the Solomonic dynasty to power after a 100-year Zagwe interregnum.
- 1519Ferdinand Magellan’s five ships set sail from Seville to circumnavigate the globe. The Basque second-in-command Juan Sebastián Elcano will complete the expedition after Magellan’s death in the Philippines.
- 1680The Pueblo Revolt begins in New Mexico.
- 1755Under the orders of Charles Lawrence, the British Army begins to forcibly deport the Acadians from Nova Scotia to the Thirteen Colonies.
- 1901The U.S. Steel Recognition Strike by the Amalgamated Association of Iron and Steel Workers begins.
- 1905Russo-Japanese War: Peace negotiations begin in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
- 1920World War I: Ottoman sultan Mehmed VI’s representatives sign the Treaty of Sèvres that divides up the Ottoman Empire between the Allies.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of Narva ends with a combined German–Estonian force successfully defending Narva, Estonia, from invading Soviet troops.
- 1953First Indochina War: The French Union withdraws its forces from Operation Camargue against the Viet Minh in central Vietnam.
- 1990More than 127 Muslims are killed in North East Sri Lanka by paramilitary troops.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this Grape Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Miri Mesika, Bohemia, Oduvil Unnikrishnan, Larry B. Scott, Rob Riggle, Mehmet Aslantuğ, Patsy Kelly, Eric Andersen, Yuko Ogura, David Warner.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 10, 1932.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 15, 1981 – Song Ji-hyo, South Korean model and actress; August 23, 1987 – Nikki Gil, Filipino actress and singer; March 4, 1988 – Cody Longo, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 895