Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1932 was a Wednesday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1932. It was the 32nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 323 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,549 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,850 days or 29.70 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,103 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 18, 1964.
If a dog named Schubert - a Treeing Tennessee Brindle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Schubert will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Schubert will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Jeff Corey
- 1956Peter Robbins
- 1959Florent Vollant
- 1962Julia Fordham
- 1964Hiro Takahashi
- 1968Michael Bivins
- 1974Haifaa al-Mansour
- 1980Pua Magasiva
- 1981Natsumi Abe
- 1985Jared Nathan
View the complete list of August 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1814Henri Nestlé, German businessman, founded Nestlé (d. 1890)
- 1913Wolfgang Paul, German physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1993)
- 1923Bill Doolittle, American football player and coach (d. 2014)
- 1938Tony Ross, English author and illustrator
- 1956Fred Ottman, American wrestler
- 1962Alan Muraoka, American actor and director
- 1964Aaron Hall, American singer-songwriter (Guy)
- 1977Danny Griffin, Irish footballer
- 1988Francesco Acerbi, Italian footballer
- 1993Yuto Nakajima, Japanese singer, dancer, and actor (Hey! Say! JUMP)
View the complete list of August 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ashley’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Wilson’s Creek: The war enters Missouri when a band of raw Confederate troops defeat Union forces in the southwestern part of the state.
- 1913Second Balkan War: Delegates from Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Montenegro, and Greece sign the Treaty of Bucharest, ending the war.
- 1920World War I: Ottoman sultan Mehmed VI’s representatives sign the Treaty of Sèvres that divides up the Ottoman Empire between the Allies.
- 1944World War II: American forces defeat the last Japanese troops on Guam.
- 1948Candid Camera makes its television debut after being on radio for a year as Candid Microphone.
- 1949U.S. President Harry S. Truman signs the National Security Act Amendment, streamlining the defense agencies of the United States government, and replacing the Department of War with the United States Department of Defense.
- 1990More than 127 Muslims are killed in North East Sri Lanka by paramilitary troops.
- 1990The Magellan space probe reaches Venus.
- 2001The 2001 Angola train attack, causing 252 deaths.
- 2003The highest temperature ever recorded in the United Kingdom, 38.5 °C in Kent, England. It is the first time the United Kingdom has recorded a temperature over 100 °F.
View the complete list of August 10 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10, and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Ivory, John Glover, Jeffrey Carlson, Dave Foley, Merry Anders, Danielle Hope, Julien Duvivier, Vasilis Papakonstantinou, Greta Gerwig, Konstantin Kinchev.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 10, 1932.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th August 1932 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 10, 1955. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +143. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 24, 1942. Your score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 800. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,872 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,262 times in the year 1932. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 10, 1932. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 223rd day of 1932
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 32nd Wednesday of 1932
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 323 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,549 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,850 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.70 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,103
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 18, 1964
- Age in dog years: 420 dog years old using a Treeing Tennessee Brindle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: December 10, 1955 (+143)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 24, 1942 (-128)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,872 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,262 babies
- Roman numerals: X.VIII.MCMXXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 18, 1946 – Chris Rainbow, Scottish singer-songwriter and producer (d. 2015); November 15, 1990 – Kanata Hongō, Japanese actor; October 14, 1953 – Greg Evigan, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,848