Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1932 was a Wednesday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1932. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 47 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,999 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,050 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Louise Forestier
- 1952Diane Venora
- 1960Antonio Banderas
- 1962Julia Fordham
- 1964Aaron Hall
- 1966Hansi Kürsch
- 1969Emily Symons
- 1979JoAnna Garcia
- 1982Nicole O'Brian
- 1987Ari Boyland
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1839Aleksandr Stoletov, Russian physicist and academic (d. 1896)
- 1860Vishnu Narayan Bhatkhande, Indian singer and musicologist (d. 1936)
- 1865Alexander Glazunov, Russian composer, conductor, and educator (d. 1936)
- 1874Herbert Hoover, American engineer and politician, 31st President of the United States (d. 1964)
- 1891Henry O'Neill, American actor and singer (d. 1961)
- 1923Rhonda Fleming, American actress and singer
- 1933Rocky Colavito, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1943Ronnie Spector, American singer-songwriter (The Ronettes)
- 1958Jack Richards, English cricketer, coach, and manager
- 1981Natsumi Abe, Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume, Def.Diva, and Nochiura Natsumi)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1512The naval Battle of Saint-Mathieu, during the War of the League of Cambrai, sees the simultaneous destruction of the Breton ship La Cordelière and the English ship The Regent.
- 1821Missouri is admitted as the 24th U.S. state.
- 1899The Norwegian football club Viking FK is founded.
- 1901The U.S. Steel Recognition Strike by the Amalgamated Association of Iron and Steel Workers begins.
- 1948Candid Camera makes its television debut after being on radio for a year as Candid Microphone.
- 1953First Indochina War: The French Union withdraws its forces from Operation Camargue against the Viet Minh in central Vietnam.
- 1954At Massena, New York, the groundbreaking ceremony for the Saint Lawrence Seaway is held.
- 1969A day after murdering Sharon Tate and four others, members of Charles Manson’s cult kill Leno and Rosemary LaBianca.
- 1988Japanese American internment: U.S. President Ronald Reagan signs the Civil Liberties Act of 1988, providing $20,000 payments to Japanese Americans who were either interned in or relocated by the United States during World War II.
- 2001The 2001 Angola train attack, causing 252 deaths.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Longley, Terrence Mann, William Roussel, Ali Nassirian, Michael Badalucco, Lindsay Wagner, William Alland, Mike Starr, Michel Berger, Lisa Hannigan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 10, 1932.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 25, 1966 – Tim Armstrong, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Rancid, The Transplants, Devils Brigade, Operation Ivy, Dance Hall Crashers); January 11, 1981 – Tom Meighan, English singer-songwriter (Kasabian); January 17, 1917 – M. G. Ramachandran, Indian actor, director, and politician, 5th Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu (d. 1987).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 906