Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1971 was a Tuesday and it was the 222nd day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 290 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,877 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 571 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Marcie - a Belgian Malinois breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 258 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Marcie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Marcie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1860Vishnu Narayan Bhatkhande
- 1923Rhonda Fleming
- 1927Nejat Uygur
- 1941Kees van Kooten
- 1960Antonio Banderas
- 1961Jon Farriss
- 1984Ryan Eggold
- 1992Mugi Kadowaki
- 1996Jacob Latimore
- 1997Kylie Jenner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1902Arne Tiselius, Swedish biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1971)
- 1923Fred Ridgway, English cricketer and footballer (d. 2015)
- 1925George Cooper, English general
- 1937Anatoly Sobchak, Russian scholar and politician, Mayor of Saint Petersburg (d. 2000)
- 1966Charlie Dimmock, English gardener and television host
- 1974David Sommeil, French footballer
- 1977Danny Griffin, Irish footballer
- 1982Katrina Begin, American actress
- 1983Mark Bautista, Filipino singer and actor
- 1984Mariel Rodriguez, Filipino television host and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 955Battle of Lechfeld: Otto I, Holy Roman Emperor defeats the Magyars, ending 50 years of Magyar invasion of the West.
- 991Battle of Maldon: The English, led by Byrhtnoth, Ealdorman of Essex, are defeated by a band of inland-raiding Vikings near Maldon, Essex.
- 1557Battle of St. Quentin: Spanish victory over the French in the Italian War of 1551–59.
- 1809Quito, now the capital of Ecuador, declares independence from Spain. This rebellion will be crushed on August 2, 1810.
- 1821Missouri is admitted as the 24th U.S. state.
- 1846The Smithsonian Institution is chartered by the United States Congress after James Smithson donates $500,000.
- 1961First use in Vietnam War of the Agent Orange by the U.S. Army.
- 1993An earthquake measuring 7.0 on the Richter Scale hits the South Island of New Zealand.
- 2003Yuri Malenchenko becomes the first person to marry in outer space.
- 201439 people are killed in a plane crash at Tehran’s Mehrabad Airport.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this Yellow Drizzle Altos? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Miranda Chartrand, Flora Finch, Siouxsie Sioux, Johanna Sällström, Rose Leslie, Deborah Van Valkenburgh, Maria Arredondo, Currensy, Mark Williams, Barbara De Fina.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 10, 1971.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was How Can You Mend a Broken Heart by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 14, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 30, 1933 – Edd Byrnes, American actor and singer; July 15, 1966 – Masatoshi Nagase, Japanese actor; June 17, 1980 – Kimeru, Japanese singer and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,271