Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1980 was a Sunday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1980. It was the 32nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 321 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,923 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,641 days or 12.71 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 471 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 18, 2012.
If a dog named Chumi - a Berger Picard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 218 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chumi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Chumi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Noah Beery, Jr.
- 1939Kate O'Mara
- 1950Rémy Girard
- 1966Hansi Kürsch
- 1967Mart Sander
- 1968Michael Bivins
- 1968Pete Docter
- 1984Mokomichi Hayami
- 1987Ari Boyland
- 1992Ryn Weaver
View the complete list of August 10 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1560Hieronymus Praetorius, German organist and composer (d. 1629)
- 1888Prince Christopher of Greece and Denmark (d. 1940)
- 1902Norma Shearer, Canadian-American actress and singer (d. 1983)
- 1909Leo Fender, American businessman, founded Fender Musical Instruments Corporation (d. 1991)
- 1956Fred Ottman, American wrestler
- 1981Natsumi Abe, Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume, Def.Diva, and Nochiura Natsumi)
- 1982Devon Aoki, American model and actress
- 1983C.B. Dollaway, American mixed martial artist
- 1984Mokomichi Hayami, Japanese model and actor
- 1993Shin Hyejeong, South Korean singer and actress (AOA)
View the complete list of August 10 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1512The naval Battle of Saint-Mathieu, during the War of the League of Cambrai, sees the simultaneous destruction of the Breton ship La Cordelière and the English ship The Regent.
- 1675The foundation stone of the Royal Greenwich Observatory in London, England is laid.
- 1680The Pueblo Revolt begins in New Mexico.
- 1864After Uruguay’s governing Blanco Party refuses Brazil’s demands, José Antônio Saraiva announces that the Brazilian military will begin reprisals, beginning the Uruguayan War.
- 1905Russo-Japanese War: Peace negotiations begin in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
- 1932A 5.1 kg chondrite-type meteorite breaks into at least seven pieces and lands near the town of Archie in Cass County, Missouri.
- 1971The Society for American Baseball Research is founded in Cooperstown, New York.
- 1990More than 127 Muslims are killed in North East Sri Lanka by paramilitary troops.
- 2001The 2001 Angola train attack, causing 252 deaths.
- 2009Twenty people are killed in Handlová, Trenčín Region, in the deadliest mining disaster in Slovakia’s history.
View the complete list of August 10 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Keely Smith, Ivana Trump, Hardy Krüger, Janine Turner, Nozomi Sasaki, Tim Smith, Bronagh Waugh, Rubén Blades, Maricar Reyes, Hideto Matsumoto.
The Western zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 10, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for August is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 18, 1957. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +123. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 8, 1992. Your incompatibility score is -117. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Magic by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 16, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1350. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 10, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 223rd day of 1980
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 32nd Sunday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2020: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 321 days
- Age on next birthday: 39 years old
- Days since birth: 13,923 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,641 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.71 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 471
- Next full moon: September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 18, 2012
- Age in dog years: 218 dog years old using a Berger Picard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- August modern birthstone: Peridot
- August mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- August birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: November 18, 1957 (+123)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 8, 1992 (-117)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Magic by Olivia Newton-John (August 16, 1980)
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 30, 1992 – Danielle Harold, English actress; April 21, 1965 – Karen Foster, American model and actress; September 18, 1920 – Jack Warden, American actor (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,777