Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1980 was a Sunday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1980. It was the 32nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 314 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,391 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,130 days or 14.05 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 521 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 18, 2012.
If a dog named Kamea - a Border Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 188 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kamea will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kamea will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Jimmy Martin
- 1927Vernon Washington
- 1959Rosanna Arquette
- 1968Pete Docter
- 1982Katrina Begin
- 1984Ryan Eggold
- 1985Jared Nathan
- 1987Ari Boyland
- 1990Lucas Till
- 1997Kylie Jenner
View the complete list of August 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1821Jay Cooke, American financier, founded Jay Cooke & Company (d. 1905)
- 1880Robert L. Thornton, American businessman and politician, Mayor of Dallas (d. 1964)
- 1888Prince Christopher of Greece and Denmark (d. 1940)
- 1897John W. Galbreath, American businessman and philanthropist, founded Darby Dan Farm (d. 1988)
- 1907Su Yu, Chinese general and politician (d. 1984)
- 1927Jimmy Martin, American singer and guitarist (d. 2005)
- 1967Philippe Albert, Belgian footballer and sportscaster
- 1974David Sommeil, French footballer
- 1979Ted Geoghegan, American author, screenwriter, and producer
- 1982Devon Aoki, American model and actress
View the complete list of August 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Cecilia’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1270Yekuno Amlak takes the imperial throne of Ethiopia, restoring the Solomonic dynasty to power after a 100-year Zagwe interregnum.
- 1821Missouri is admitted as the 24th U.S. state.
- 1904Russo-Japanese War: The Battle of the Yellow Sea between the Russian and Japanese battleship fleets takes place.
- 1948Candid Camera makes its television debut after being on radio for a year as Candid Microphone.
- 1949U.S. President Harry S. Truman signs the National Security Act Amendment, streamlining the defense agencies of the United States government, and replacing the Department of War with the United States Department of Defense.
- 1977In Yonkers, New York, 24-year-old postal employee David Berkowitz (“Son of Sam”) is arrested for a series of killings in the New York City area over the period of one year.
- 1978Three members of the Ulrich family are killed in an accident. This leads to the Ford Pinto litigation.
- 1995Oklahoma City bombing: Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols are indicted for the bombing. Michael Fortier pleads guilty in a plea-bargain for his testimony.
- 1998HRH Prince Al-Muhtadee Billah is proclaimed the crown prince of Brunei with a Royal Proclamation.
- 2003The highest temperature ever recorded in the United Kingdom, 38.5 °C in Kent, England. It is the first time the United Kingdom has recorded a temperature over 100 °F.
View the complete list of August 10 historical events.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jean Acker, Nanni Moretti, Jackson Wang, Claire Cooper, Bhumika Chawla, Sasha Pivovarova, Phil Chevron, Ann Jillian, Jonathan Goldstein, Orson Welles.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 10, 1980.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th August 1980 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 18, 1957. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +123. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 8, 1992. Your score is -117. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Magic by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 16, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1350. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 10th August 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 10, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 223rd day of 1980
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 32nd Sunday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2024: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 314 days
- Age on next birthday: 43 years old
- Days since birth: 15,391 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,130 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.05 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 521
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 18, 2012
- Age in dog years: 188 dog years old using a Border Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: November 18, 1957 (+123)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 8, 1992 (-117)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Magic by Olivia Newton-John (August 16, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: X.VIII.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 1974 – Ray Park, Scottish actor and martial artist; September 20, 1930 – Eddie Bo, American singer and pianist (d. 2009); December 12, 1957 – Sheila E., American singer-songwriter, drummer, and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,059