Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1980 was a Sunday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1980. It was the 32nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 174 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,070 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,690 days or 12.84 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 476 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 18, 2012.
If a dog named Bricks - a Ibizan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 191 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bricks will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bricks will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1948Nick Stringer
- 1950Patti Austin
- 1961Jon Farriss
- 1962Alan Muraoka
- 1964Aaron Hall
- 1977Matt Morgan
- 1979JoAnna Garcia
- 1984Mariel Rodriguez
- 1993Yuto Nakajima
- 1997Kylie Jenner
View the complete list of August 10 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1560Hieronymus Praetorius, German organist and composer (d. 1629)
- 1907Su Yu, Chinese general and politician (d. 1984)
- 1937Anatoly Sobchak, Russian scholar and politician, Mayor of Saint Petersburg (d. 2000)
- 1959Mark Price, English drummer (All About Eve and Del Amitri)
- 1960Kenny Perry, American golfer
- 1973Lisa Raymond, American tennis player
- 1974Luis Marín, Costa Rican footballer and manager
- 1978Chris Read, English cricketer
- 1985Enrico Cortese, Italian footballer
- 1990Lucas Till, American actor and producer
View the complete list of August 10 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Word of the United States Declaration of Independence reaches London.
- 1813Instituto Nacional, is founded by the Chilean patriot José Miguel Carrera. It is Chile’s oldest and most prestigious school. Its motto is Labor Omnia Vincit, which means “Work conquers all things”.
- 1864After Uruguay’s governing Blanco Party refuses Brazil’s demands, José Antônio Saraiva announces that the Brazilian military will begin reprisals, beginning the Uruguayan War.
- 1901The U.S. Steel Recognition Strike by the Amalgamated Association of Iron and Steel Workers begins.
- 1944World War II: American forces defeat the last Japanese troops on Guam.
- 1990The Magellan space probe reaches Venus.
- 1995Oklahoma City bombing: Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols are indicted for the bombing. Michael Fortier pleads guilty in a plea-bargain for his testimony.
- 2001The 2001 Angola train attack, causing 252 deaths.
- 2012The Marikana massacre begins near Rustenburg, South Africa, resulting in the deaths of 47 people.
- 201439 people are killed in a plane crash at Tehran’s Mehrabad Airport.
View the complete list of August 10 historical events.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lisa Ekdahl, Jack Cassidy, Barbara Eden, Eileen Brennan, Kate Rusby, Rozz Williams, Viktor Schwanneke, Bruce Redman, Jessie Ward, Rade Šerbedžija.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 10, 1980.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th August 1980 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 18, 1957. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +123. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 8, 1992. Your incompatibility score is -117. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Magic by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 16, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1350. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 10th August 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 10, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 223rd day of 1980
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 32nd Sunday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 174 days
- Age on next birthday: 39 years old
- Days since birth: 14,070 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,690 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.84 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 476
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 18, 2012
- Age in dog years: 191 dog years old using a Ibizan Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: November 18, 1957 (+123)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 8, 1992 (-117)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Magic by Olivia Newton-John (August 16, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 2, 1925 – Giacomo Furia, Italian actor and screenwriter (d. 2015); July 31, 1958 – Bill Berry, American singer-songwriter and drummer (R.E.M. and Hindu Love Gods); September 18, 1990 – Yuki Yamada, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,868