Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1909 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1909 was a Wednesday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1909. It was the 32nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1909 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 143 days left before your next birthday. You will be 110 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,034 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,345 days or 36.54 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,355 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 19, 1941.
If a dog named Alvi - a Bearded Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 510 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Alvi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Alvi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Hermann Wlach
- 1910Berthe Qvistgaard
- 1920Mike Douglas
- 1944Ian McDiarmid
- 1959Gustavo Cerati
- 1968Anna Gunn
- 1972Jonathon Prandi
- 1976Will Friedle
- 1987Shouta Aoi
- 1989Gui Gui
View the complete list of August 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1748Joseph Schuster, German composer (d. 1812)
- 1944Frederick W. Smith, American businessman, founded FedEx
- 1950Elya Baskin, Latvian-American actor
- 1969Ashley Jensen, Scottish actress
- 1975Kishou Taniyama, Japanese voice actor and singer (Granrodeo)
- 1976Ľubomír Višňovský, Slovak ice hockey player
- 1976Ben Gibbard, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Death Cab for Cutie, The Postal Service, and ¡All-Time Quarterback!)
- 1976Will Friedle, American actor and screenwriter
- 1983Luke Lewis, Australian rugby player
- 1987Alyssa Alano, Filipino actress and singer (Viva Hot Babes)
View the complete list of August 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 3114 BCThe Mesoamerican Long Count calendar, used by several pre-Columbian Mesoamerican civilizations, notably the Mayans, begins.
- 355Claudius Silvanus, accused of treason, proclaims himself Roman Emperor against Constantius II.
- 1813In Colombia, Juan del Corral declares the independence of Antioquia.
- 1898Spanish–American War: American troops enter the city of Mayagüez, Puerto Rico.
- 1945Poles in Kraków engage in a pogrom against Jews in the city, killing one and wounding five.
- 1947Muhammad Ali Jinnah, founding father of Pakistan, gives a speech to the Constituent Assembly, the contents and meaning of which remain contentious today.
- 1961The former Portuguese territories in India of Dadra and Nagar Haveli are merged to create the Union Territory Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
- 1975East Timor: Governor Mário Lemos Pires of Portuguese Timor abandons the capital Dili, following a coup by the Timorese Democratic Union (UDT) and the outbreak of civil war between UDT and Fretilin.
- 1982A bomb explodes on Pan Am Flight 830, en route from Tokyo, Japan to Honolulu, Hawaii, killing one passenger and injuring 15 others.
- 2015For the first time in Major League Baseball history, all 15 home teams won their game. Prior to this happening, the record was 12 which was reached over a century ago in 1914.
View the complete list of August 11 historical events.
Curious about this Double Choco Cherry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11, and 1909 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Adah Isaacs Menken, Martin Page, Amr Diab, Michael Hampton, Kanye West, DJ Babu, Costache Caragiale, Billy Campbell, Des'ree, Gene Anthony Ray.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 11, 1909.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th August 1909 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 11, 1909. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +149. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 24, 1917. Your incompatibility score is -122. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 19,259 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 9,591 times in the year 1909. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 11, 1909. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 223rd day of 1909
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 32nd Wednesday of 1909
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 143 days
- Age on next birthday: 110 years old
- Days since birth: 40,034 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,345 days
- Years spent sleeping: 36.54 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,355
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 19, 1941
- Age in dog years: 510 dog years old using a Bearded Collie breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: August 11, 1909 (+149)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 24, 1917 (-122)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 19,259 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 9,591 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 23, 1930 – Geeta Dutt, Indian singer and actress (d. 1972); July 11, 1989 – Shareeka Epps, American actress; July 7, 1991 – Alesso, Swedish DJ and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,804