Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1933 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1933 was a Friday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1933. It was the 32nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1933 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 115 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,027 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,676 days or 29.23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,084 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 19, 1965.
If a dog named Mitzi - a Yorkipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 368 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mitzi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mitzi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Mike Douglas
- 1950Elya Baskin
- 1958Jah Wobble
- 1967Joe Rogan
- 1969Ashley Jensen
- 1970Ali Shaheed Muhammad
- 1987Alyssa Alano
- 1987Shouta Aoi
- 1993Gita Gutawa
View the complete list of August 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1860Ottó Bláthy, Hungarian engineer and chess player (d. 1939)
- 1908Don Freeman, American author and illustrator (d. 1978)
- 1921Alex Haley, American historian and author (d. 1992)
- 1927Stuart Rosenberg, American director and producer (d. 2007)
- 1954M. V. Narasimha Rao, Indian cricketer and coach
- 1962Rob Minkoff, American director and producer
- 1964Miguel A. Núñez, Jr., American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1974Anju Jain, Indian cricketer and coach
- 1981Daniel Poohl, Swedish journalist
- 1983Chris Hemsworth, Australian actor
View the complete list of August 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Adriana’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 3114 BCThe Mesoamerican Long Count calendar, used by several pre-Columbian Mesoamerican civilizations, notably the Mayans, begins.
- 1675Franco-Dutch War: Forces of the Holy Roman Empire defeat the French in the Battle of Konzer Brücke.
- 1786Captain Francis Light establishes the British colony of Penang in Malaysia.
- 1898Spanish–American War: American troops enter the city of Mayagüez, Puerto Rico.
- 1919The constitution of the Weimar Republic is adopted.
- 1959Sheremetyevo International Airport, the second-largest airport in Russia, opens.
- 1975East Timor: Governor Mário Lemos Pires of Portuguese Timor abandons the capital Dili, following a coup by the Timorese Democratic Union (UDT) and the outbreak of civil war between UDT and Fretilin.
- 1979Two Aeroflot Tupolev Tu-134s collide over the Ukrainian city of Dniprodzerzhynsk and crash, killing all 178 aboard both airliners.
- 1982A bomb explodes on Pan Am Flight 830, en route from Tokyo, Japan to Honolulu, Hawaii, killing one passenger and injuring 15 others.
- 1984“We begin bombing in five minutes” – United States President Ronald Reagan, while running for re-election, jokes while preparing to make his weekly Saturday address on National Public Radio.
View the complete list of August 11 historical events.
Curious about this Grape Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11, and 1933 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Donny Tourette, Tony Dovolani, Paul Hardcastle, Hans-Joachim Roedelius, Lee Gunther, Tommy Ramone, Ermal Mamaqi, Marty Kristian, Marguerite Moreau, Al McKay.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 11, 1933.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th August 1933 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 18, 1908. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +134. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 20, 1961. Your score is -131. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,507 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 54,212 times in the year 1933. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 11, 1933. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 223rd day of 1933
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 32nd Friday of 1933
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 115 days
- Age on next birthday: 88 years old
- Days since birth: 32,027 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,676 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.23 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,084
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 19, 1965
- Age in dog years: 368 dog years old using a Yorkipoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: August 18, 1908 (+134)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 20, 1961 (-131)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,507 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 54,212 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.VIII.MCMXXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1999 – Akai Osei, English actor, singer, and dancer; December 5, 1968 – Lisa Marie, American model and actress; March 16, 1949 – Elliott Murphy, American-French singer-songwriter and journalist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,849