Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1948 was a Wednesday and it was the 224th day of the year 1948. It was the 32nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 65 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,233 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,744 days or 23.94 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 889 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 19, 1980.
If a dog named Inez - a Havanese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 304 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Inez will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Inez will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Berthe Qvistgaard
- 1925Arlene Dahl
- 1927Stuart Rosenberg
- 1974Landau Eugene Murphy, Jr.
- 1975Davey von Bohlen
- 1976Will Friedle
- 1981Fiona Sit
- 1982Alan Halsall
- 1985Asher Roth
- 1993Gita Gutawa
View the complete list of August 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1778Friedrich Ludwig Jahn, Prussian gymnast, educator, and politician (d. 1852)
- 1912Eva Ahnert-Rohlfs, German astronomer and academic (d. 1954)
- 1951Vincent Bilodeau, Canadian actor
- 1954Yashpal Sharma, Indian cricketer and umpire
- 1962Rob Minkoff, American director and producer
- 1964Miguel A. Núñez, Jr., American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1968Charlie Sexton, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Arc Angels)
- 1968Noordin Mohammad Top, Malaysian terrorist (d. 2009)
- 1975Chris Cummings, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1976Jhong Hilario, Filipino actor and dancer
View the complete list of August 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Karl’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 2492 BCTraditional date of the defeat of Bel by Hayk, progenitor and founder of the Armenian nation.
- 1675Franco-Dutch War: Forces of the Holy Roman Empire defeat the French in the Battle of Konzer Brücke.
- 1920The Latvian–Soviet Peace Treaty, which relinquished Russia’s authority and pretenses to Latvia, is signed, ending the Latvian War of Independence.
- 1934The first civilian prisoners arrive at the Federal prison on Alcatraz Island.
- 1947Muhammad Ali Jinnah, founding father of Pakistan, gives a speech to the Constituent Assembly, the contents and meaning of which remain contentious today.
- 1952Hussein bin Talal is proclaimed King of Jordan.
- 1961The former Portuguese territories in India of Dadra and Nagar Haveli are merged to create the Union Territory Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
- 1975East Timor: Governor Mário Lemos Pires of Portuguese Timor abandons the capital Dili, following a coup by the Timorese Democratic Union (UDT) and the outbreak of civil war between UDT and Fretilin.
- 2003Jemaah Islamiyah leader Riduan Isamuddin, better known as Hambali, is arrested in Bangkok, Thailand.
- 2012At least 306 people are killed and 3,000 others injured in a pair of earthquakes near Tabriz, Iran.
View the complete list of August 11 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11, and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Camarón de la Isla, Matt Long, Fawad Afzal Khan, Sam Hamm, Al Freeman, Jr., Warren Defever, Frank Corsaro, Michael Biehn, Misato Watanabe, Lindsay McCaul.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 11, 1948.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th August 1948 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 26, 1957. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +232. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 7, 1941. Your score is -290. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1700. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 96,209 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 88,588 times in the year 1948. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 11, 1948. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 224th day of 1948
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 32nd Wednesday of 1948
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 65 days
- Age on next birthday: 72 years old
- Days since birth: 26,233 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,744 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.94 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 889
- Next full moon: July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 19, 1980
- Age in dog years: 304 dog years old using a Havanese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: October 26, 1957 (+232)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 7, 1941 (-290)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 96,209 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 88,588 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.VIII.MCMXLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 29, 1940 – David Brigati, American singer (Joey Dee and the Starliters and The Rascals); November 12, 1970 – Craig Parker, Fijian-New Zealand actor; July 20, 1943 – Wendy Richard, English actress and singer (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,886