Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1980 was a Monday and it was the 224th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 110 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,769 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 466 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Jozey - a Italian Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 168 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jozey will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jozey will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1952Bob Mothersbaugh
- 1959Gustavo Cerati
- 1961Sunil Shetty
- 1965Embeth Davidtz
- 1967Enrique Bunbury
- 1970Ali Shaheed Muhammad
- 1977Gemma Hayes
- 1981Fiona Sit
- 1983Chris Hemsworth
- 1986Kaori Fukuhara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1667Anna Maria Luisa de' Medici, Italian wife of Johann Wilhelm, Elector Palatine (d. 1743)
- 1837Marie François Sadi Carnot, French engineer and politician, 4th President of the French Republic (d. 1894)
- 1891Stancho Belkovski, Bulgarian architect and educator (d. 1962)
- 1900Philip Phillips, American archaeologist and scholar (d. 1994)
- 1936Bill Monbouquette, American baseball player and coach (d. 2015)
- 1946John Conlee, American singer-songwriter
- 1949Tim Hutchinson, American lawyer and politician
- 1961Jukka Tapanimäki, Finnish game programmer (d. 2000)
- 1967Enrique Bunbury, Spanish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Héroes del Silencio)
- 1987Maris Mägi, Estonian sprinter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1473The Battle of Otlukbeli: Mehmed the Conqueror of the Ottoman Empire decisively defeats Uzun Hassan of Aq Qoyunlu.
- 1786Captain Francis Light establishes the British colony of Penang in Malaysia.
- 1934The first civilian prisoners arrive at the Federal prison on Alcatraz Island.
- 1959Sheremetyevo International Airport, the second-largest airport in Russia, opens.
- 1965Race riots (the Watts Riots) begin in the Watts area of Los Angeles, California.
- 1968The last steam hauled train runs on British Rail
- 1972Vietnam War: The last United States ground combat unit leaves South Vietnam.
- 1975East Timor: Governor Mário Lemos Pires of Portuguese Timor abandons the capital Dili, following a coup by the Timorese Democratic Union (UDT) and the outbreak of civil war between UDT and Fretilin.
- 1999The Salt Lake City Tornado tears through the downtown district of the city, killing one.
- 2015For the first time in Major League Baseball history, all 15 home teams won their game. Prior to this happening, the record was 12 which was reached over a century ago in 1914.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Grape Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eddie Vedder, Lonnie Johnson, Jane Lynch, Grigoris Bithikotsis, Albert Band, Jerry Lewis, Ileana D'Cruz, Robert Bogue, Frances Bergen, Kam Woo-sung.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 11, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Magic by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 16, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1350. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 5, 1985 – Kenichi Matsuyama, Japanese actor; August 31, 1924 – Herbert Wise, Austrian-English director and producer (d. 2015); March 14, 1980 – Mercedes McNab, Canadian model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,222