Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1980 was a Monday and it was the 224th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 319 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,560 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 459 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Fernando Arrabal
- 1949Eric Carmen
- 1950Elya Baskin
- 1950Erik Brann
- 1961Sunil Shetty
- 1964Miguel A. Núñez, Jr.
- 1965Viola Davis
- 1970Ali Shaheed Muhammad
- 1975Davey von Bohlen
- 1982Alan Halsall
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1722Richard Brocklesby, English physician (d. 1797)
- 1921Alex Haley, American historian and author (d. 1992)
- 1940Lennie Pond, American race car driver
- 1950Gennadiy Nikonov, Russian engineer, designed the AN-94 rifle (d. 2003)
- 1953Wijda Mazereeuw, Dutch swimmer
- 1959Yoshiaki Murakami, Japanese businessman
- 1967Enrique Bunbury, Spanish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Héroes del Silencio)
- 1974Audrey Mestre, French biologist and diver (d. 2002)
- 1984Kaire Palmaru, Estonian footballer
- 1993Alyson Stoner, American actress, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 2492 BCTraditional date of the defeat of Bel by Hayk, progenitor and founder of the Armenian nation.
- 1675Franco-Dutch War: Forces of the Holy Roman Empire defeat the French in the Battle of Konzer Brücke.
- 1812Peninsular War: French troops engage British-Portuguese forces in the Battle of Majadahonda.
- 1813In Colombia, Juan del Corral declares the independence of Antioquia.
- 1858The Eiger in the Bernese Alps is ascended for the first time by Charles Barrington accompanied by Christian Almer and Peter Bohren.
- 1934The first civilian prisoners arrive at the Federal prison on Alcatraz Island.
- 1961The former Portuguese territories in India of Dadra and Nagar Haveli are merged to create the Union Territory Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
- 1975East Timor: Governor Mário Lemos Pires of Portuguese Timor abandons the capital Dili, following a coup by the Timorese Democratic Union (UDT) and the outbreak of civil war between UDT and Fretilin.
- 1984“We begin bombing in five minutes” – United States President Ronald Reagan, while running for re-election, jokes while preparing to make his weekly Saturday address on National Public Radio.
- 2012At least 306 people are killed and 3,000 others injured in a pair of earthquakes near Tabriz, Iran.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Grapeberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lee Chamberlin, Shailene Woodley, Tom Cochrane, Steve Vai, Lita Grey, Ray Romano, Vitamin C, Macklemore, Jaret Reddick, Ron Asheton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 11, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Magic by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 16, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 13, 1993 – Jurian Beat Crisis, Japanese singer; February 20, 1960 – Wendee Lee, American voice actress; December 1, 1947 – Alain Bashung, French singer-songwriter and actor (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 996