Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1989 was a Friday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 167 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,425 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 353 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Jody - a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 146 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jody will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Jody will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Paul Dupuis
- 1932Fernando Arrabal
- 1948Don Boyd
- 1951Vincent Bilodeau
- 1962Rob Minkoff
- 1965Duane Martin
- 1965Viola Davis
- 1993Alyson Stoner
- 1993Gita Gutawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1718Frederick Haldimand, Swiss-English general and politician, 22nd Governor of Quebec (d. 1791)
- 1748Joseph Schuster, German composer (d. 1812)
- 1878Oliver W. F. Lodge, English poet and author (d. 1955)
- 1908Torgny T:son Segerstedt, Swedish sociologist and philosopher (d. 1999)
- 1913Paul Dupuis, Canadian actor (d. 1976)
- 1942Mike Hugg, English drummer and keyboard player (Manfred Mann and The Manfreds)
- 1943Denis Payton, English saxophonist (The Dave Clark Five) (d. 2006)
- 1959László Szlávics, Jr., Hungarian sculptor
- 1965Duane Martin, American actor and producer
- 1967Enrique Bunbury, Spanish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Héroes del Silencio)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 490Battle of Adda: The Goths under Theodoric the Great and his ally Alaric II defeat the forces of Odoacer on the Adda River, near Milan.
- 1332Wars of Scottish Independence: Battle of Dupplin Moor: Scots under Domhnall II, Earl of Mar are routed by Edward Balliol.
- 1786Captain Francis Light establishes the British colony of Penang in Malaysia.
- 1812Peninsular War: French troops engage British-Portuguese forces in the Battle of Majadahonda.
- 1813In Colombia, Juan del Corral declares the independence of Antioquia.
- 1934The first civilian prisoners arrive at the Federal prison on Alcatraz Island.
- 1942Actress Hedy Lamarr and composer George Antheil receive a patent for a Frequency-hopping spread spectrum communication system that later became the basis for modern technologies in wireless telephones and Wi-Fi.
- 1952Hussein bin Talal is proclaimed King of Jordan.
- 2003Jemaah Islamiyah leader Riduan Isamuddin, better known as Hambali, is arrested in Bangkok, Thailand.
- 2003NATO takes over command of the peacekeeping force in Afghanistan, marking its first major operation outside Europe in its 54-year-history.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dani Behr, Wendy Raquel Robinson, Andrey Zvyagintsev, Meryl Cassie, Veronica Ferres, Charlie Carver, David Boreanaz, Scott Weinger, Dany Robin, Tom Hanks.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 11, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Right Here Waiting by Richard Marx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 12, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 16, 1986 – Ian Harding, German-American actor; February 14, 1986 – Tiffany Thornton, American actress and singer; September 28, 1918 – Arnold Stang, American actor and singer (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,217