Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1989 was a Friday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 295 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,297 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 349 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Stuart Rosenberg
- 1946John Conlee
- 1949Eric Carmen
- 1957Ian Stuart Donaldson
- 1958Jah Wobble
- 1959Gustavo Cerati
- 1964Miguel A. Núñez, Jr.
- 1965Duane Martin
- 1969Ashley Jensen
- 1982Alan Halsall
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1858Christiaan Eijkman, Dutch physician and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1930)
- 1892Eiji Yoshikawa, Japanese author (d. 1962)
- 1920Mike Douglas, American singer and talk show host (d. 2006)
- 1921Alex Haley, American historian and author (d. 1992)
- 1926Claus von Bülow, Danish-English lawyer
- 1953Hulk Hogan, American wrestler and actor
- 1955Sylvia Hermon, Northern Irish academic and politician
- 1967Collin Chou, Taiwanese actor and martial artist
- 1971Alejandra Barros, Mexican actress and screenwriter
- 1980Lee Suggs, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 3114 BCThe Mesoamerican Long Count calendar, used by several pre-Columbian Mesoamerican civilizations, notably the Mayans, begins.
- 2492 BCTraditional date of the defeat of Bel by Hayk, progenitor and founder of the Armenian nation.
- 1473The Battle of Otlukbeli: Mehmed the Conqueror of the Ottoman Empire decisively defeats Uzun Hassan of Aq Qoyunlu.
- 1934The first civilian prisoners arrive at the Federal prison on Alcatraz Island.
- 1947Muhammad Ali Jinnah, founding father of Pakistan, gives a speech to the Constituent Assembly, the contents and meaning of which remain contentious today.
- 1952Hussein bin Talal is proclaimed King of Jordan.
- 1959Sheremetyevo International Airport, the second-largest airport in Russia, opens.
- 1960Chad declares independence.
- 1965Race riots (the Watts Riots) begin in the Watts area of Los Angeles, California.
- 1975East Timor: Governor Mário Lemos Pires of Portuguese Timor abandons the capital Dili, following a coup by the Timorese Democratic Union (UDT) and the outbreak of civil war between UDT and Fretilin.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Pistachio? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jakob Dylan, Patiparn Pataweekarn, David Oyelowo, Dan Hill, Sophie Charlotte Ackermann, Michel Auclair, Chris Kattan, Keisuke Sohma, Kristin Chenoweth, James Patterson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 11, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Right Here Waiting by Richard Marx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 12, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 15, 1975 – Viveika Ravanes, Filipino actress and singer; October 26, 1986 – Schoolboy Q, German-American rapper (Black Hippy); December 21, 1950 – Jeffrey Katzenberg, American screenwriter and producer, co-founded DreamWorks Animation.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,155