Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 2003 was a Monday and it was the 223rd day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 106 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,008 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 170 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Lloyd Nolan
- 1959Gustavo Cerati
- 1961Sunil Shetty
- 1965Duane Martin
- 1967Collin Chou
- 1968Anna Gunn
- 1974Chris Messina
- 1974Landau Eugene Murphy, Jr.
- 1981Fiona Sit
- 1987Alyssa Alano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1722Richard Brocklesby, English physician (d. 1797)
- 1902Lloyd Nolan, American actor (d. 1985)
- 1937Patrick Joseph McGovern, American businessman, founded International Data Group (d. 2014)
- 1943Jim Kale, Canadian bass player (The Guess Who)
- 1944Hans Knudsen, Danish canoe racer
- 1957Ian Stuart Donaldson, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Skrewdriver) (d. 1993)
- 1959László Szlávics, Jr., Hungarian sculptor
- 1961Jukka Tapanimäki, Finnish game programmer (d. 2000)
- 1969Ashley Jensen, Scottish actress
- 1991Cristian Tello, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 3114 BCThe Mesoamerican Long Count calendar, used by several pre-Columbian Mesoamerican civilizations, notably the Mayans, begins.
- 106The south-western part of Dacia (modern Romania) becomes a Roman province: Roman Dacia.
- 490Battle of Adda: The Goths under Theodoric the Great and his ally Alaric II defeat the forces of Odoacer on the Adda River, near Milan.
- 1332Wars of Scottish Independence: Battle of Dupplin Moor: Scots under Domhnall II, Earl of Mar are routed by Edward Balliol.
- 1898Spanish–American War: American troops enter the city of Mayagüez, Puerto Rico.
- 1934The first civilian prisoners arrive at the Federal prison on Alcatraz Island.
- 1942Actress Hedy Lamarr and composer George Antheil receive a patent for a Frequency-hopping spread spectrum communication system that later became the basis for modern technologies in wireless telephones and Wi-Fi.
- 2003NATO takes over command of the peacekeeping force in Afghanistan, marking its first major operation outside Europe in its 54-year-history.
- 2006The oil tanker M/T Solar 1 sinks off the coast of Guimaras and Negros Islands in the Philippines, causing the country’s worst oil spill.
- 2015For the first time in Major League Baseball history, all 15 home teams won their game. Prior to this happening, the record was 12 which was reached over a century ago in 1914.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michelle Jenneke, Sarah Gadon, Donald Sutherland, Lou van Burg, Louis Theroux, David Tom, Richard Kline, Courtney Thorne-Smith, Eric Benét, Sean Patrick Flanery.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 11, 2003.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crazy in Love by Beyoncé featuring Jay-Z as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 16, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 27, 1976 – Sally Hawkins, English actress; April 21, 1980 – Hiro Shimono, Japanese voice actor; January 1, 1985 – Eyjólfur Héðinsson, Icelandic footballer and model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 962