Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 2003 was a Monday and it was the 223rd day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 48 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,066 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 172 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Mike Douglas
- 1933Jerzy Grotowski
- 1946John Conlee
- 1949Eric Carmen
- 1950Erik Brann
- 1954Joe Jackson
- 1967Joe Rogan
- 1970Ali Shaheed Muhammad
- 1973Nigel Harman
- 1977Gemma Hayes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1892Hugh MacDiarmid, Scottish poet and linguist (d. 1978)
- 1927Stuart Rosenberg, American director and producer (d. 2007)
- 1933Jerry Falwell, American minister and television host (d. 2007)
- 1949Tim Hutchinson, American lawyer and politician
- 1955Marc Bureau, Canadian politician, 16th Mayor of Gatineau
- 1956Pierre-Louis Lions, French mathematician and academic
- 1958Jah Wobble, English singer-songwriter and bass player (Public Image Ltd and The Damage Manual)
- 1962Charles Cecil, English video game designer and co-founded Revolution Software
- 1972Jonathon Prandi, American model and actor
- 1977Dênio Martins, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 3114 BCThe Mesoamerican Long Count calendar, used by several pre-Columbian Mesoamerican civilizations, notably the Mayans, begins.
- 2492 BCTraditional date of the defeat of Bel by Hayk, progenitor and founder of the Armenian nation.
- 106The south-western part of Dacia (modern Romania) becomes a Roman province: Roman Dacia.
- 1786Captain Francis Light establishes the British colony of Penang in Malaysia.
- 1813In Colombia, Juan del Corral declares the independence of Antioquia.
- 1945Poles in Kraków engage in a pogrom against Jews in the city, killing one and wounding five.
- 1961The former Portuguese territories in India of Dadra and Nagar Haveli are merged to create the Union Territory Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
- 1982A bomb explodes on Pan Am Flight 830, en route from Tokyo, Japan to Honolulu, Hawaii, killing one passenger and injuring 15 others.
- 2003Jemaah Islamiyah leader Riduan Isamuddin, better known as Hambali, is arrested in Bangkok, Thailand.
- 2015For the first time in Major League Baseball history, all 15 home teams won their game. Prior to this happening, the record was 12 which was reached over a century ago in 1914.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zak Orth, Ella Koon, Alicja Janosz, David Ryall, Florence Stanley, Clifton Davis, Harold Prince, Léo-Ernest Ouimet, Robin Juhkental, Jake Weber.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 11, 2003.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crazy in Love by Beyoncé featuring Jay-Z as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 16, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 6, 1973 – Nell McAndrew, English model and runner; December 14, 1927 – Richard Cassilly, American tenor and actor (d. 1998); February 21, 1980 – Tiziano Ferro, Italian singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 941