Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of August 1906 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 12, 1906 was a Sunday and it was the 224th day of the year 1906. It was the 32nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1906 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 311 days left before your next birthday. You will be 117 years old when that day comes. There have been 42,423 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,141 days or 38.72 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,436 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 20, 1938.
If a dog named Pandanova - a Sloughi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 562 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pandanova will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Pandanova will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1720Konrad Ekhof
- 1883Martha Hedman
- 1952Chen Kaige
- 1971Rebecca Gayheart
- 1980Rojda Demirer
- 1983Kana Asumi
- 1984Martin Goeres
- 1990Enzo Pineda
- 1991Jesinta Campbell
- 1992Cara Delevingne
View the complete list of August 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 12.
- 1896Ejner Federspiel, Danish actor (d. 1981)
- 1925George Wetherill, American physicist and academic (d. 2006)
- 1928Bob Buhl, American baseball player (d. 2001)
- 1932Charlie O'Donnell, American radio and television announcer (d. 2010)
- 1941Réjean Ducharme, Canadian author and playwright
- 1943Deborah Walley, American actress and singer (d. 2001)
- 1973Marcy Borders, American bank clerk (d. 2015)
- 1976Richard McCourt, English comedian, actor, and television host
- 1979Cindy Klassen, Canadian speed skater
- 1994Bex Taylor-Klaus, American actress
View the complete list of August 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sally’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1499First engagement of the Battle of Zonchio between Venetian and Ottoman fleets.
- 1877Asaph Hall discovers the Mars moon Deimos.
- 1914World War I: The United Kingdom declares war on Austria-Hungary; the countries of the British Empire follow suit.
- 1958Art Kane photographs 57 notable jazz musicians in the black and white group portrait “A Great Day in Harlem” in front of a Brownstone in New York City.
- 1960Echo 1A, NASA’s first successful communications satellite, is launched.
- 1969Violence erupts after the Apprentice Boys of Derry march in Derry, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom resulting in a three-day communal riot known as the Battle of the Bogside.
- 1982Mexico announces that it is unable to pay its enormous external debt, marking the beginning of a debt crisis that spreads to all of Latin America and the Third World.
- 1994Major League Baseball players go on strike. This will force the cancellation of the 1994 World Series.
- 2000The Oscar class submarine K-141 Kursk of the Russian Navy explodes and sinks in the Barents Sea during a military exercise.
- 2015At least two massive explosions kill 145 people and injure nearly 800 in Tianjin, China.
View the complete list of August 12 historical events.
Curious about this Kamias Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 12, and 1906 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hiroki Aiba, Armi Kuusela, Jack Klugman, Jōji Nakata, Rossy de Palma, Lil Green, Jaime Bergman, Silvana Armenulić, Boney James, Don Galloway.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 12 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 12, 1906.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th August 1906 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 24, 1910. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 12, 1926. Your score is -195. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 16,370 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 8,265 times in the year 1906. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 12, 1906. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 224th day of 1906
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 32nd Sunday of 1906
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2024: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 311 days
- Age on next birthday: 117 years old
- Days since birth: 42,423 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,141 days
- Years spent sleeping: 38.72 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,436
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 20, 1938
- Age in dog years: 562 dog years old using a Sloughi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: October 24, 1910 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 12, 1926 (-195)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 16,370 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 8,265 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.VIII.MCMVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 30, 1915 – Brownie McGhee, American singer and guitarist (d. 1996); July 8, 1984 – Alexis Dziena, American actress; January 7, 1929 – Terry Moore, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,853