Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of August 1906 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 12, 1906 was a Sunday and it was the 224th day of the year 1906. The next time you can reuse your old 1906 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 201 days left before your next birthday. You will be 112 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,707 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,378 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Denim - a Puli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 519 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Denim will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Denim will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1720Konrad Ekhof
- 1918Sid Bernstein
- 1968Kōji Yusa
- 1971Yvette Nicole Brown
- 1975Burcu Güneş
- 1976Wednesday 13
- 1977Park Yong-ha
- 1980Dominique Swain
- 1980Jade Villalon
- 1992Teo Gheorghiu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 12.
- 1852Michael J. McGivney, American priest, founded the Knights of Columbus (d. 1890)
- 1892Alfred Lunt, American actor and director (d. 1977)
- 1906Tedd Pierce, American animator, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1972)
- 1913Richard L. Bare, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2015)
- 1939Roy Romanow, Canadian lawyer and politician, 12th Premier of Saskatchewan
- 1948Sue Monk Kidd, American nurse, author, and educator
- 1949Alex Naumik, Lithuanian-Norwegian singer-songwriter and producer (d. 2013)
- 1976Brad Lukowich, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1980Matt Thiessen, Canadian-American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Relient K)
- 1993Imani Hakim, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1121Battle of Didgori: The Georgian army under King David IV wins a decisive victory over the famous Seljuk commander Ilghazi.
- 1499First engagement of the Battle of Zonchio between Venetian and Ottoman fleets.
- 1831French intervention forces William I of the Netherlands to abandon his attempt to suppress the Belgian Revolution.
- 1883The last quagga dies at the Artis Magistra zoo in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- 1944Waffen-SS troops massacre 560 people in Sant'Anna di Stazzema.
- 1948USS Nevada is struck from the naval record.
- 1969Violence erupts after the Apprentice Boys of Derry march in Derry, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom resulting in a three-day communal riot known as the Battle of the Bogside.
- 1977The first free flight of the Space Shuttle Enterprise.
- 1978The Treaty of Peace and Friendship between Japan and the People’s Republic of China is signed.
- 1990Sue, the largest and most complete Tyrannosaurus Rex skeleton found to date, is discovered by Sue Hendrickson in South Dakota.
View the complete list of historical events for August 12.
Curious about this Berry Blue Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 12 and 1906 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Randy Thomas, Paule Baillargeon, Lil Wyte, James Urbaniak, Emmy Rossum, Carmen Campuzano, Marisa Tomei, Ben Harper, Nicole Briscoe, Jane Connell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 12 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 12, 1906.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 29, 1949 – Robert Axelrod, American actor and screenwriter; August 4, 1967 – Timothy Adams, American model and actor; October 27, 1982 – Patrick Fugit, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,140