Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of August 1906 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 12, 1906 was a Sunday and it was the 224th day of the year 1906. The next time you can reuse your old 1906 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 81 days left before your next birthday. You will be 112 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,827 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,382 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Cabernet - a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 542 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cabernet will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Cabernet will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1949Alex Naumik
- 1952Chen Kaige
- 1963Sir Mix-a-Lot
- 1969Aga Muhlach
- 1969Tanita Tikaram
- 1976Wednesday 13
- 1980Dominique Swain
- 1980Rojda Demirer
- 1994Bex Taylor-Klaus
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 12.
- 1720Konrad Ekhof, German actor (d. 1778)
- 1876Mary Roberts Rinehart, American author and playwright (d. 1958)
- 1883Martha Hedman, Swedish-American actress and playwright (d. 1974)
- 1913Richard L. Bare, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2015)
- 1923John Holt, Jamaican cricketer (d. 1997)
- 1925Donald Justice, American poet and writing teacher (d. 2004)
- 1925Guillermo Cano Isaza, Colombian journalist (d. 1986)
- 1928Charles Blackman, Australian painter and illustrator
- 1933Frederic Lindsay, Scottish author and educator (d. 2013)
- 1970Jim Schlossnagle, American baseball player and coach
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1499First engagement of the Battle of Zonchio between Venetian and Ottoman fleets.
- 1676Praying Indian John Alderman shoots and kills Metacomet, the Wampanoag war chief, ending King Philip’s War.
- 1831French intervention forces William I of the Netherlands to abandon his attempt to suppress the Belgian Revolution.
- 1944Nazi German troops end the week-long Wola massacre, during which time at least 40,000 people were killed indiscriminately or in mass executions.
- 1944Waffen-SS troops massacre 560 people in Sant'Anna di Stazzema.
- 1953The islands of Zakynthos and Kefalonia in Greece are severely damaged by an earthquake measuring 7.3 on the Richter scale.
- 1977The 1977 riots in Sri Lanka, targeting the minority Sri Lankan Tamil people, begin, less than a month after the United National Party came to power. Over 300 Tamils are killed.
- 1982Mexico announces that it is unable to pay its enormous external debt, marking the beginning of a debt crisis that spreads to all of Latin America and the Third World.
- 1985Japan Airlines Flight 123 crashes into Osutaka ridge in Gunma Prefecture, Japan, killing 520, to become the worst single-plane air disaster.
- 2012The closing ceremony of the Summer Olympics are held at the Olympic Stadium in London.
View the complete list of historical events for August 12.
Curious about this Stunning Pink Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 12 and 1906 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eriko Hara, Sylvester McCoy, Michael Burns, Maud Gonne, Amit Kumar, Gerard McLarnon, Paul Michael Glaser, Eiji Okuda, Rhett Fisher, Dawn Steele.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 12 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 12, 1906.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 15, 1937 – Trini Lopez, American singer, guitarist, and actor; December 16, 1982 – Garnon Davies, Welsh actor; March 5, 1966 – Aasif Mandvi, Indian-American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,163