Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of August 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 12, 1912 was a Monday and it was the 225th day of the year 1912. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 142 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,574 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,306 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Dutchess - a Yorkipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 440 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dutchess will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dutchess will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881Cecil B. DeMille
- 1883Marion Lorne
- 1883Pauline Frederick
- 1896Ejner Federspiel
- 1906Tedd Pierce
- 1918Sid Bernstein
- 1941Dana Ivey
- 1943Deborah Walley
- 1961Lawrence Hayward
- 1967Andy Hui
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 12.
- 1924Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq, Pakistani general and politician, 6th President of Pakistan (d. 1988)
- 1930George Soros, Hungarian-American businessman and philanthropist, founded the Soros Fund Management
- 1939David King, South African chemist and academic
- 1954François Hollande, French lawyer and politician, 24th President of France
- 1960Greg Thomas, Welsh-English cricketer
- 1961Mark Priest, New Zealand cricketer
- 1983Klaas-Jan Huntelaar, Dutch footballer
- 1988Leah Pipes, American actress
- 1992Cara Delevingne, English model, actress, singer
- 1993Luna, South Korean actress, singer, and dancer (f(x))
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1676Praying Indian John Alderman shoots and kills Metacomet, the Wampanoag war chief, ending King Philip’s War.
- 1831French intervention forces William I of the Netherlands to abandon his attempt to suppress the Belgian Revolution.
- 1851Isaac Singer is granted a patent for his sewing machine.
- 1944Alençon is liberated by General Philippe Leclerc de Hauteclocque, the first city in France to be liberated from the Nazis by French forces.
- 1953Nuclear weapons testing: The Soviet atomic bomb project continues with the detonation of Joe 4, the first Soviet thermonuclear weapon.
- 1958Art Kane photographs 57 notable jazz musicians in the black and white group portrait “A Great Day in Harlem” in front of a Brownstone in New York City.
- 1964Charlie Wilson, one of the Great Train Robbers, escapes from Winson Green Prison in Birmingham, England, United Kingdom.
- 1976Between 1,000 and 3,500 Palestinians are killed in the Tel al-Zaatar massacre, one of the bloodiest events of the Lebanese Civil War
- 1981The IBM Personal Computer is released.
- 1994Major League Baseball players go on strike. This will force the cancellation of the 1994 World Series.
View the complete list of historical events for August 12.
Curious about this Honey Lavender? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 12 and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Satomi Ishihara, Nicky Katt, John G. Avildsen, MC Chris, Asami Imajuku, Alex Dimitriades, Tracy Byrd, Jasraj, Karin Ontiveros, James Brown.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 12 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 12, 1912.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 750. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 6, 1976 – Ken Anderson, American wrestler and actor; July 25, 1946 – Rita Marley, Cuban-Jamaican singer (Bob Marley and the Wailers and I Threes); March 20, 1903 – Edgar Buchanan, American actor and singer (d. 1979).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,156