Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of August 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 12, 1915 was a Thursday and it was the 224th day of the year 1915. It was the 32nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 167 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,550 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,850 days or 35.18 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,305 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 20, 1947.
If a dog named Romby - a English Toy Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 440 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Romby will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Romby will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Pauline Frederick
- 1935John Cazale
- 1941Deborah Walley
- 1955Heintje Simons
- 1961Lawrence Hayward
- 1963Sir Mix-a-Lot
- 1980Maggie Lawson
- 1993Ewa Farna
View the complete list of August 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 12.
- 1856Diamond Jim Brady, American businessman and philanthropist (d. 1917)
- 1924Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq, Pakistani general and politician, 6th President of Pakistan (d. 1988)
- 1946Terry Nutkins, English television host and author (d. 2012)
- 1957Friedhelm Schütte, German footballer
- 1963Sir Mix-a-Lot, American rapper, producer, and actor
- 1970Anthony Swofford, American soldier and author
- 1978Chris Chambers, American football player
- 1981Riin Tamm, Estonian geneticist and academic
- 1983Meryem Uzerli, German-Turkish model and actress
- 1986Elise Avellan, Venezuelan actress
View the complete list of August 12 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters IRIUSOBODYSZ? Check your answers here: Words with these letters IRIUSOBODYSZ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1831French intervention forces William I of the Netherlands to abandon his attempt to suppress the Belgian Revolution.
- 1851Isaac Singer is granted a patent for his sewing machine.
- 1944Nazi German troops end the week-long Wola massacre, during which time at least 40,000 people were killed indiscriminately or in mass executions.
- 1953The islands of Zakynthos and Kefalonia in Greece are severely damaged by an earthquake measuring 7.3 on the Richter scale.
- 1985Japan Airlines Flight 123 crashes into Osutaka ridge in Gunma Prefecture, Japan, killing 520, to become the worst single-plane air disaster.
- 1990Sue, the largest and most complete Tyrannosaurus Rex skeleton found to date, is discovered by Sue Hendrickson in South Dakota.
- 1994Major League Baseball players go on strike. This will force the cancellation of the 1994 World Series.
- 2000The Oscar class submarine K-141 Kursk of the Russian Navy explodes and sinks in the Barents Sea during a military exercise.
- 2012The closing ceremony of the Summer Olympics are held at the Olympic Stadium in London.
- 2015At least two massive explosions kill 145 people and injure nearly 800 in Tianjin, China.
View the complete list of August 12 historical events.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 12, and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hugh McCrae, Ryan Cabrera, Giles Havergal, Johnny Burnette, Daniel Benzali, Steven Bochco, Skyler Gisondo, Jeff Dowd, Ivan Dobronravov, Paul Freeman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 12 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 12, 1915.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th August 1915 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 23, 1932. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 24, 1917. Your score is -159. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,187 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 47,577 times in the year 1915. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 12, 1915. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 224th day of 1915
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 32nd Thursday of 1915
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 167 days
- Age on next birthday: 106 years old
- Days since birth: 38,550 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,850 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.18 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,305
- Next full moon: February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 20, 1947
- Age in dog years: 440 dog years old using a English Toy Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: April 23, 1932 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 24, 1917 (-159)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,187 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 47,577 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.VIII.MCMXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 14, 1980 – Chad Faust, Canadian-American actor, singer, director, and producer; April 16, 1952 – Michel Blanc, French actor and director; April 15, 1947 – Lois Chiles, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,867