Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of August 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 12, 1922 was a Saturday and it was the 224th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 293 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,771 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,177 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Takibi - a American Pit Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 447 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Takibi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Takibi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Pauline Frederick
- 1910Jane Wyatt
- 1941Dana Ivey
- 1943Deborah Walley
- 1959Amanda Redman
- 1971Rebecca Gayheart
- 1975Burcu Güneş
- 1976Richard McCourt
- 1986Electra Avellan
- 1994Bex Taylor-Klaus
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 12.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 12.
- 1887Erwin Schrödinger, Austrian physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1961)
- 1914Gerd Buchdahl, German-English philosopher and author (d. 2001)
- 1919Vikram Sarabhai, Indian physicist and academic (d. 1971)
- 1925Donald Justice, American poet and writing teacher (d. 2004)
- 1941L. M. Kit Carson, American actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2014)
- 1948Graham J. Zellick, English academic and jurist
- 1948Sue Monk Kidd, American nurse, author, and educator
- 1983Meryem Uzerli, German-Turkish model and actress
- 1988Tejay van Garderen, American cyclist
- 1991Jesinta Campbell, Australian model, Miss Universe Australia 2010
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 12.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1624The president of Louis XIII of France’s royal council is arrested, leaving Cardinal Richelieu in the role of the King’s principal minister.
- 1898An Armistice ends the Spanish–American War.
- 1947United Nations Security Council Resolution 29 relating to UN membership of Yemen and Pakistan is adopted.
- 1953The islands of Zakynthos and Kefalonia in Greece are severely damaged by an earthquake measuring 7.3 on the Richter scale.
- 1969Violence erupts after the Apprentice Boys of Derry march in Derry, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom resulting in a three-day communal riot known as the Battle of the Bogside.
- 1978The Treaty of Peace and Friendship between Japan and the People’s Republic of China is signed.
- 1980The Montevideo Treaty, establishing the Latin American Integration Association, is signed.
- 1990Sue, the largest and most complete Tyrannosaurus Rex skeleton found to date, is discovered by Sue Hendrickson in South Dakota.
- 1992Canada, Mexico and the United States announce completion of negotiations for the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).
- 2007The bulk carrier MV New Flame collides with the oil tanker Torm Gertrud at the southernmost tip of Gibraltar, ending up partially submerged.
View the complete list of historical events for August 12.
Curious about this Royal Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 12 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jimmie Rodgers, Pierre Sanoussi-Bliss, Henry Ephron, Franco Corelli, Primo Carnera, Matthew Wilder, Molly Stanton, Hope Sandoval, Nas, Betty Davis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 12 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 12, 1922.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 30, 1952 – Jack Wild, English actor and singer (d. 2006); February 6, 1914 – Thurl Ravenscroft, American voice actor and singer (d. 2005); June 20, 1967 – Dan Tyminski, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,245