Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of August 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 12, 1922 was a Saturday and it was the 224th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 81 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,983 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,184 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Werthers - a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 447 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Werthers will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Werthers will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Jane Wyatt
- 1922Fulton Mackay
- 1926Joe Jones
- 1941L. M. Kit Carson
- 1952Chen Kaige
- 1963Sir Mix-a-Lot
- 1972Demir Demirkan
- 1976Richard McCourt
- 1992Cara Delevingne
- 1992Teo Gheorghiu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 12.
- 1902Mohammad Hatta, Indonesian politician, 1st Vice President of Indonesia (d. 1980)
- 1939Roy Romanow, Canadian lawyer and politician, 12th Premier of Saskatchewan
- 1954Ibolya Dávid, Hungarian lawyer and politician, Minister of Justice of Hungary
- 1956Bruce Greenwood, Canadian actor and producer
- 1967Regilio Tuur, Dutch boxer
- 1970Jim Schlossnagle, American baseball player and coach
- 1973Todd Marchant, American ice hockey player and coach
- 1976Henry Tuilagi, Samoan rugby player
- 1983Kana Asumi, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1988Matt Gillett, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1121Battle of Didgori: The Georgian army under King David IV wins a decisive victory over the famous Seljuk commander Ilghazi.
- 1877Asaph Hall discovers the Mars moon Deimos.
- 1914World War I: The Battle of Haelen a.k.a. (Battle of the Silver Helmets) a clash between large Belgian and German cavalry formations at Halen, Belgium.
- 1953Nuclear weapons testing: The Soviet atomic bomb project continues with the detonation of Joe 4, the first Soviet thermonuclear weapon.
- 1976Between 1,000 and 3,500 Palestinians are killed in the Tel al-Zaatar massacre, one of the bloodiest events of the Lebanese Civil War
- 1980The Montevideo Treaty, establishing the Latin American Integration Association, is signed.
- 1982Mexico announces that it is unable to pay its enormous external debt, marking the beginning of a debt crisis that spreads to all of Latin America and the Third World.
- 1985Japan Airlines Flight 123 crashes into Osutaka ridge in Gunma Prefecture, Japan, killing 520, to become the worst single-plane air disaster.
- 1992Canada, Mexico and the United States announce completion of negotiations for the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).
- 2005Sri Lanka’s foreign minister, Lakshman Kadirgamar, is fatally shot by an LTTE sniper at his home.
View the complete list of historical events for August 12.
Curious about this Pomegranate Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 12 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patrick Stewart, William Castle, Al Santos, Dylan Neal, Afrojack, Tuesday Weld, Anouk, Marilyn Monroe, Sunny Mabrey, Roky Erickson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 12 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 12, 1922.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 11, 1952 – Paulette Carlson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Highway 101); October 6, 1906 – Janet Gaynor, American actress and singer (d. 1984); November 6, 1946 – Fred Penner, Canadian singer, guitarist, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,178