Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of August 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 12, 1928 was a Sunday and it was the 225th day of the year 1928. It was the 33rd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 322 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,742 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,581 days or 31.71 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,176 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 20, 1960.
If a dog named Lll - a Akita breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 478 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lll will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Lll will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Lila’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935John Cazale
- 1941Dana Ivey
- 1955Heintje Simons
- 1956Bruce Greenwood
- 1961Lawrence Hayward
- 1971Rebecca Gayheart
- 1975Casey Affleck
- 1983Meryem Uzerli
- 1986Elise Avellan
- 1993Imani Hakim
View the complete list of August 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 12.
- 1860Klara Hitler, Austrian mother of Adolf Hitler (d. 1907)
- 1904Alexei Nikolaevich, Tsarevich of Russia (d. 1918)
- 1907Benjamin Sheares, Singaporean physician and politician, 2nd President of Singapore (d. 1981)
- 1907Boy Charlton, Australian swimmer (d. 1975)
- 1927Porter Wagoner, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2007)
- 1935John Cazale, American actor (d. 1978)
- 1948Sue Monk Kidd, American nurse, author, and educator
- 1968Ülar Mark, Estonian architect
- 1973Joseba Beloki, Spanish cyclist
- 1982Iza Calzado, Filipino actress
View the complete list of August 12 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1164Battle of Harim: Nur ad-Din Zangi defeats the Crusader armies of the County of Tripoli and the Principality of Antioch.
- 1624The president of Louis XIII of France’s royal council is arrested, leaving Cardinal Richelieu in the role of the King’s principal minister.
- 1793The Rhône and Loire départments are created when the former département of Rhône-et-Loire is split into two.
- 1914World War I: The Battle of Haelen a.k.a. (Battle of the Silver Helmets) a clash between large Belgian and German cavalry formations at Halen, Belgium.
- 1944Alençon is liberated by General Philippe Leclerc de Hauteclocque, the first city in France to be liberated from the Nazis by French forces.
- 1944Waffen-SS troops massacre 560 people in Sant'Anna di Stazzema.
- 1953The islands of Zakynthos and Kefalonia in Greece are severely damaged by an earthquake measuring 7.3 on the Richter scale.
- 1978The Treaty of Peace and Friendship between Japan and the People’s Republic of China is signed.
- 1990Sue, the largest and most complete Tyrannosaurus Rex skeleton found to date, is discovered by Sue Hendrickson in South Dakota.
- 2012The closing ceremony of the Summer Olympics are held at the Olympic Stadium in London.
View the complete list of August 12 historical events.
Curious about this Honey Lavender? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 12, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rand Brooks, Lou Scheimer, Marie-José Nat, Nicola Pagett, Barbara Babcock, Keanu Reeves, Jefery Levy, Caro Emerald, Angelica Michibata, Nilla Pizzi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 12 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 12, 1928.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th August 1928 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 26, 1902. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 12, 1926. Your score is -157. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 12, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 225th day of 1928
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 33rd Sunday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2025: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 322 days
- Age on next birthday: 96 years old
- Days since birth: 34,742 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,581 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.71 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,176
- Next full moon: September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 20, 1960
- Age in dog years: 478 dog years old using a Akita breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: April 26, 1902 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 12, 1926 (-157)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.VIII.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 10, 1968 – Tracy Morgan, American comedian, actor, and producer; November 13, 1938 – Jean Seberg, American-French actress and singer (d. 1979); December 1, 1972 – Bart Millard, American singer-songwriter (MercyMe).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,891