Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of August 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 12, 1928 was a Sunday and it was the 225th day of the year 1928. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 175 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,697 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,107 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Stuartlittle - a Komondor breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 453 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Stuartlittle will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Stuartlittle will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881Cecil B. DeMille
- 1926John Derek
- 1927Porter Wagoner
- 1968Kōji Yusa
- 1969Aga Muhlach
- 1969Tanita Tikaram
- 1970Charles Mesure
- 1971Michael Ian Black
- 1980Maggie Lawson
- 1986Electra Avellan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 12.
- 1774Robert Southey, English poet and author (d. 1843)
- 1883Marion Lorne, American actress (d. 1968)
- 1912Samuel Fuller, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1997)
- 1956Bruce Greenwood, Canadian actor and producer
- 1966Tobias Ellwood, American-English captain and politician
- 1972Del the Funky Homosapien, American rapper and producer (Hieroglyphics, Deltron 3030, and Gorillaz)
- 1976Richard McCourt, English comedian, actor, and television host
- 1983Meryem Uzerli, German-Turkish model and actress
- 1984Marian Rivera, Spanish-Filipino actress and singer
- 1996Torri Webster, Canadian actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1323Signature of the Treaty of Nöteborg between Sweden and Novgorod (Russia), that regulates the border between the two countries for the first time.
- 1624The president of Louis XIII of France’s royal council is arrested, leaving Cardinal Richelieu in the role of the King’s principal minister.
- 1765Treaty of Allahabad is signed. The Treaty marks the political and constitutional involvement and the beginning of Company rule in India.
- 1831French intervention forces William I of the Netherlands to abandon his attempt to suppress the Belgian Revolution.
- 1944Alençon is liberated by General Philippe Leclerc de Hauteclocque, the first city in France to be liberated from the Nazis by French forces.
- 1953Nuclear weapons testing: The Soviet atomic bomb project continues with the detonation of Joe 4, the first Soviet thermonuclear weapon.
- 1953The islands of Zakynthos and Kefalonia in Greece are severely damaged by an earthquake measuring 7.3 on the Richter scale.
- 1958Art Kane photographs 57 notable jazz musicians in the black and white group portrait “A Great Day in Harlem” in front of a Brownstone in New York City.
- 1980The Montevideo Treaty, establishing the Latin American Integration Association, is signed.
- 1982Mexico announces that it is unable to pay its enormous external debt, marking the beginning of a debt crisis that spreads to all of Latin America and the Third World.
View the complete list of historical events for August 12.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 12 and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Johnnie Fingers, James Badge Dale, Chesney Hawkes, Holly Willoughby, Bradford Dillman, John Callaway, Daniel Jones, Matt Papa, Michael Hitchcock, Christian Burns.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 12 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 12, 1928.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 11, 1988 – Yuka Iguchi, Japanese voice actress; November 13, 1991 – Matt Bennett, American actor and singer; October 25, 1957 – Nancy Cartwright, American voice actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,193