Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of August 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 12, 1928 was a Sunday and it was the 225th day of the year 1928. It was the 33rd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 309 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,389 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,463 days or 31.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,164 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 20, 1960.
If a dog named Issac - a Berger Picard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 474 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Issac will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Issac will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Sickan Carlsson
- 1941Dana Ivey
- 1949Alex Naumik
- 1954Sam J. Jones
- 1971Rebecca Gayheart
- 1972Demir Demirkan
- 1975Casey Affleck
- 1983Kana Asumi
- 1983Meryem Uzerli
- 1986Electra Avellan
View the complete list of August 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 12.
- 1892Alfred Lunt, American actor and director (d. 1977)
- 1910Yusof bin Ishak, Singaporean journalist and politician, 1st President of Singapore (d. 1970)
- 1923John Holt, Jamaican cricketer (d. 1997)
- 1925Guillermo Cano Isaza, Colombian journalist (d. 1986)
- 1948Graham J. Zellick, English academic and jurist
- 1957Friedhelm Schütte, German footballer
- 1970Anthony Swofford, American soldier and author
- 1970Jim Schlossnagle, American baseball player and coach
- 1990Mario Balotelli, Italian footballer
- 1993Imani Hakim, American actress
View the complete list of August 12 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters KAOZINTFTEE? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters KAOZINTFTEE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1164Battle of Harim: Nur ad-Din Zangi defeats the Crusader armies of the County of Tripoli and the Principality of Antioch.
- 1499First engagement of the Battle of Zonchio between Venetian and Ottoman fleets.
- 1676Praying Indian John Alderman shoots and kills Metacomet, the Wampanoag war chief, ending King Philip’s War.
- 1765Treaty of Allahabad is signed. The Treaty marks the political and constitutional involvement and the beginning of Company rule in India.
- 1944Nazi German troops end the week-long Wola massacre, during which time at least 40,000 people were killed indiscriminately or in mass executions.
- 1958Art Kane photographs 57 notable jazz musicians in the black and white group portrait “A Great Day in Harlem” in front of a Brownstone in New York City.
- 1964South Africa is banned from the Olympic Games due to the country’s racist policies.
- 1992Canada, Mexico and the United States announce completion of negotiations for the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).
- 1994Major League Baseball players go on strike. This will force the cancellation of the 1994 World Series.
- 2007The bulk carrier MV New Flame collides with the oil tanker Torm Gertrud at the southernmost tip of Gibraltar, ending up partially submerged.
View the complete list of August 12 historical events.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 12, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daniella Monet, Trina, Christian Serratos, Sam Myers, Elijah Blue Allman, Ieva Lagūna, Jamelia, Barton MacLane, Reiko Chiba, Cesare Danova.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 12 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 12, 1928.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th August 1928 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 26, 1902. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 12, 1926. Your score is -157. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 12, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 225th day of 1928
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 33rd Sunday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2024: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 309 days
- Age on next birthday: 95 years old
- Days since birth: 34,389 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,463 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,164
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 20, 1960
- Age in dog years: 474 dog years old using a Berger Picard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: April 26, 1902 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 12, 1926 (-157)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.VIII.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 8, 1975 – Larenz Tate, American actor, director, and producer; September 20, 1925 – Bobby Nunn, American singer (The Coasters and The Robins) (d. 1986); April 1, 1983 – Sergey Lazarev, Russian singer, actor, and dancer (Smash!!).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,871