Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of August 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 12, 1928 was a Sunday and it was the 225th day of the year 1928. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 244 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,628 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,105 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Dekoda - a Harrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dekoda will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dekoda will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Jane Wyatt
- 1922Fulton Mackay
- 1928Dan Curtis
- 1949Lou Martin
- 1963Sir Mix-a-Lot
- 1976Wednesday 13
- 1980Jade Villalon
- 1983Kana Asumi
- 1986Electra Avellan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 12.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 12.
- 1773Karl Faber, Prussian historian and academic (d. 1853)
- 1925Donald Justice, American poet and writing teacher (d. 2004)
- 1925George Wetherill, American physicist and academic (d. 2006)
- 1926Joe Jones, American singer-songwriter (d. 2005)
- 1928Charles Blackman, Australian painter and illustrator
- 1938Jean-Paul L'Allier, Canadian lawyer and politician, 38th Mayor of Quebec City
- 1946Terry Nutkins, English television host and author (d. 2012)
- 1970Hidetaka Yoshioka, Japanese actor
- 1973Muqtada al-Sadr, Iraqi politician
- 1976Henry Tuilagi, Samoan rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 12.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1676Praying Indian John Alderman shoots and kills Metacomet, the Wampanoag war chief, ending King Philip’s War.
- 1687Battle of Mohács: Charles of Lorraine defeats the Ottoman Empire.
- 1806Santiago de Liniers, 1st Count of Buenos Aires re-takes the city of Buenos Aires, Argentina after the first British invasion.
- 1851Isaac Singer is granted a patent for his sewing machine.
- 1948USS Nevada is struck from the naval record.
- 1950Korean War: Bloody Gulch massacre—American POWs are massacred by North Korean Army.
- 1953The islands of Zakynthos and Kefalonia in Greece are severely damaged by an earthquake measuring 7.3 on the Richter scale.
- 1978The Treaty of Peace and Friendship between Japan and the People’s Republic of China is signed.
- 2005Sri Lanka’s foreign minister, Lakshman Kadirgamar, is fatally shot by an LTTE sniper at his home.
- 2012The closing ceremony of the Summer Olympics are held at the Olympic Stadium in London.
View the complete list of historical events for August 12.
Curious about this Mangosteen Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 12 and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mattia Battistini, Roger Daltrey, John Bach, Jason Connery, Fillie Lyckow, Bianca Lawson, Adam Sandler, Joey Zimmerman, John Kraaijkamp, Sr., Yazz.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 12 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 12, 1928.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 3, 1916 – Betty Furness, American actress and journalist (d. 1994); March 2, 1985 – Robert Iler, American actor; February 28, 1985 – Fefe Dobson, Canadian singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,185