August 12, 1981 Birthday Facts
Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of August 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
What day was my birthday Aug 12, 1981?
August 12, 1981 was a Wednesday and it was the 224th day of the year 1981. It was the 32nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
What day is August 12 this year?
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
How many days until my next birthday?
There are 134 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,206 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,069 days or 13.88 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 515 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 6 at 04:36:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 20, 2013.
How old are you in dog years?
If a dog named Vasco - a Boykin Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 204 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Vasco will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Vasco will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Which celebrity shares my birthday?
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1720Konrad Ekhof
- 1892Alfred Lunt
- 1906Tedd Pierce
- 1941Dana Ivey
- 1941Deborah Walley
- 1943Deborah Walley
- 1949Mark Knopfler
- 1956Bruce Greenwood
- 1975Casey Affleck
- 1980Jade Villalon
View the complete list of August 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Who are the famous August 12 birthdays?
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 12.
- 1867Edith Hamilton, German-American author and educator (d. 1963)
- 1914Ruth Lowe, Canadian pianist and songwriter (d. 1981)
- 1917Oliver Crawford, American screenwriter and author (d. 2008)
- 1930George Soros, Hungarian-American businessman and philanthropist, founded the Soros Fund Management
- 1941Dana Ivey, American actress
- 1949Mark Knopfler, Scottish-English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Dire Straits and The Notting Hillbillies)
- 1970Anthony Swofford, American soldier and author
- 1973Joseba Beloki, Spanish cyclist
- 1982Alexandros Tzorvas, Greek footballer
- 1986Kyle Arrington, American football player
View the complete list of August 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Steven’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
What happened on my birthday – Aug 12th?
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1323Signature of the Treaty of Nöteborg between Sweden and Novgorod (Russia), that regulates the border between the two countries for the first time.
- 1793The Rhône and Loire départments are created when the former département of Rhône-et-Loire is split into two.
- 1831French intervention forces William I of the Netherlands to abandon his attempt to suppress the Belgian Revolution.
- 1958Art Kane photographs 57 notable jazz musicians in the black and white group portrait “A Great Day in Harlem” in front of a Brownstone in New York City.
- 1964Charlie Wilson, one of the Great Train Robbers, escapes from Winson Green Prison in Birmingham, England, United Kingdom.
- 1977The first free flight of the Space Shuttle Enterprise.
- 1980The Montevideo Treaty, establishing the Latin American Integration Association, is signed.
- 1990Sue, the largest and most complete Tyrannosaurus Rex skeleton found to date, is discovered by Sue Hendrickson in South Dakota.
- 2000The Oscar class submarine K-141 Kursk of the Russian Navy explodes and sinks in the Barents Sea during a military exercise.
- 2005Sri Lanka’s foreign minister, Lakshman Kadirgamar, is fatally shot by an LTTE sniper at his home.
View the complete list of August 12 historical events.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
What does my birthday August 12, 1981 mean?
Your birthday numbers 8, 12, and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Samantha Ronson, George Pal, Lyle Alzado, Kathy Najimy, Lucy Benjamin, Alfred Labatos, Guillermo del Toro, Ramblin' Tommy Scott, Kenza Farah, Alan Tern.
What is the birthday horoscope for Aug 12, 1981?
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 12 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 12, 1981.
What is the birthstone for August 12?
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th August 1981 is Poppy for preparedness.
Aug 12th Birthday Wish
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
What is a good birthday trivia for August 12?
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,534,410,125. (U.S. Census Bureau)
What was the number one song on my birthday?
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Endless Love by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 15, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Endless Love (Endless Love Soundtrack Version)
Lionel Richie & Diana Ross
The Definitive Collection
What were you in your past life?
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
How many babies were born on August 12, 1981?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 127,030,934 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1981. The estimated number of babies born on 12th August 1981 is 348,030. That’s equivalent to 242 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
What is the popular baby name on 12 Aug 1981?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,049 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,765 times in the year 1981. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
News headline for Florida Man August 12
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Roman Numerals for August 12, 1981
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
August 12, 1981 Birthday Facts Summary
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 12, 1981. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 224th day of 1981
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 32nd Wednesday of 1981
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2025: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 134 days
- Age on next birthday: 42 years old
- Days since birth: 15,206 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,069 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.88 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 515
- Next full moon: April 6 at 04:36:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 20, 2013
- Age in dog years: 204 dog years old using a Boykin Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- 1981 world population: 4,534,410,125
- Number one song: Endless Love by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie (August 15, 1981)
- Babies born in 1981: 127,030,934
- Babies born in 1981 every day: 348,030
- Babies born in 1981 every minute: 242
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,049 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,765 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.VIII.MCMLXXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 12, 1941 – Joseph Whipp, American actor; December 8, 1981 – Azra Akın, Dutch-Turkish model and actress, Miss World 2002; September 19, 1970 – Victor Williams, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,010