Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of August 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 13, 1928 was a Monday and it was the 226th day of the year 1928. It was the 33rd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 253 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,445 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,482 days or 31.44 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,166 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 21, 1960.
If a dog named Cello - a Redbone Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 443 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cello will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Cello will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Neville Brand
- 1929Pat Harrington, Jr.
- 1952Hughie Thomasson
- 1964Hank Cheyne
- 1971Moritz Bleibtreu
- 1976Özge Özberk
- 1984James Morrison
- 1984Lidi Lisboa
- 1984Morteza Pashaei
- 1993Dominika Stará
View the complete list of August 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 13.
- 1841Johnny Mullagh, Australian cricketer (d. 1891)
- 1888Gleb W. Derujinsky, Russian-American sculptor (d. 1975)
- 1926Fidel Castro, Cuban lawyer and politician, 15th President of Cuba
- 1935Mudcat Grant, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1945Robin Jackman, Indian-English cricketer and sportscaster
- 1953Thomas Pogge, German philosopher and academic
- 1971David Monahan, American actor and screenwriter
- 1980Panagiotis Markouizos, Greek figure skater
- 1984Boone Logan, American baseball player
- 1990Sae Miyazawa, Japanese singer and actress (AKB48 and Diva)
View the complete list of August 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Darren’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 523John I becomes the new Pope after the death of Pope Hormisdas.
- 1099Pope Paschal II succeeds Pope Urban II as the 160th pope.
- 1521After an extended siege, forces led by Spanish conquistador Hernán Cortés capture Tlatoani Cuauhtémoc and conquer the Aztec capital of Tenochtitlan.
- 1779American Revolutionary War: The Royal Navy defeats the Penobscot Expedition with the most significant loss of United States naval forces prior to the attack on Pearl Harbor.
- 1792King Louis XVI of France is formally arrested by the National Tribunal, and declared an enemy of the people.
- 1913First production in the UK of stainless steel by Harry Brearley.
- 1920Polish–Soviet War: The Battle of Warsaw begins and will last till August 25. The Red Army is defeated.
- 1937The Battle of Shanghai begins.
- 1960The Central African Republic declares independence from France.
- 1978One hundred fifty Palestinians in Beirut are killed in a terrorist attack during the second phase of the Lebanese Civil War.
View the complete list of August 13 historical events.
Curious about this Stunning Pink Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 13, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Angharad Rees, Rey Misterio, Sr., Darren Shahlavi, Patrick Renna, Jenny Lewis, Daniel Bedingfield, Lucas Neff, Ron Carey, Jayne Brook, Casey Reinhardt.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 13 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 13, 1928.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th August 1928 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 26, 1902. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +144. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 17, 1941. Your score is -146. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 13, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 226th day of 1928
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 33rd Monday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2024: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 253 days
- Age on next birthday: 95 years old
- Days since birth: 34,445 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,482 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.44 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,166
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 21, 1960
- Age in dog years: 443 dog years old using a Redbone Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: April 26, 1902 (+144)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 17, 1941 (-146)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.VIII.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 6, 1946 – Fred Dryer, American football player and actor; July 1, 1989 – Hannah Murray, English actress; August 6, 1982 – Ryan Sypek, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,890