Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of August 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
August 13, 1929 was a Tuesday and it was the 225th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 328 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,544 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 10,848 days or 30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,102 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 21, 1961.
If a dog named Pas - a Border Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 376 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pas will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pas will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Kostas Hatzis
- 1951Dan Fogelberg
- 1952Dave Carter
- 1961Chad Brown
- 1963Steve Higgins
- 1967Quinn Cummings
- 1968Tal Bachman
- 1979Kasia Smutniak
- 1983Elisha Yaffe
- 1993Dominika Stará
View the complete list of August 13 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 13.
- 1662Charles Seymour, 6th Duke of Somerset, English politician, Lord President of the Council (d. 1748)
- 1803Vladimir Odoyevsky, Russian philosopher and critic (d. 1869)
- 1902Felix Wankel, German engineer (d. 1988)
- 1922Chuck Gilmur, American basketball player, coach, and educator (d. 2011)
- 1930Don Ho, American singer and ukulele player (d. 2007)
- 1941Erin Fleming, Canadian-American actress (d. 2003)
- 1962John Slattery, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1976Nicolás Lapentti, Ecuadorian tennis player
- 1982Christopher Raeburn English fashion designer
- 1990Shila Amzah, Malaysian singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of August 13 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 523John I becomes the new Pope after the death of Pope Hormisdas.
- 582Maurice becomes Emperor of the Eastern Roman Empire.
- 1099Pope Paschal II succeeds Pope Urban II as the 160th pope.
- 1521After an extended siege, forces led by Spanish conquistador Hernán Cortés capture Tlatoani Cuauhtémoc and conquer the Aztec capital of Tenochtitlan.
- 1876The premiere of Wagner’s Ring Cycle, at the recently completed Bayreuth Festspielhaus, was performed over the next several days.
- 1898Spanish–American War: Spanish and American forces engaged in a mock battle for Manila, after which the Spanish commander surrendered in order to keep the city out of Filipino rebel hands.
- 1937The Battle of Shanghai begins.
- 1960The Central African Republic declares independence from France.
- 1961East Germany closes the border between the eastern and western sectors of Berlin to thwart its inhabitants’ attempts to escape to the West.
- 2014Three train cars derail and 11 people are injured after a landslide hits a mountain train in the Swiss Alps.
View the complete list of August 13 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 13 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Nighthawk, Lucille Bliss, Rashid Behbudov, Larry Johnson, Elizabeth Ashley, Vondell Darr, Riyo Mori, Clara Bow, Gong Seung-yeon, Clarence Nash.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 13 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 13, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 26, 1949. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1906. Your incompatibility score is -167. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 13, 1975 – Lou Bega, German singer-songwriter; June 15, 1971 – Bif Naked, Indian-Canadian singer-songwriter, actress, and poet; February 19, 1955 – Jeff Daniels, American actor, singer, and playwright.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,432