Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of August 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 13, 1944 was a Sunday and it was the 226th day of the year 1944. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 363 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,030 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 9,010 days or 25 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 915 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 21, 1976.
If a dog named Lil-Mama - a Xoloitzcuintli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 353 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lil-Mama will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Lil-Mama will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Alfred Hitchcock
- 1920Neville Brand
- 1941Erin Fleming
- 1952Hughie Thomasson
- 1958Feargal Sharkey
- 1959Danny Bonaduce
- 1968Tal Bachman
- 1974Sam Endicott
- 1982Kalenna Harper
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 13.
- 1831Salomon Jadassohn, German pianist and composer (d. 1902)
- 1884Harry Dean, English cricketer and coach (d. 1957)
- 1888Gleb W. Derujinsky, Russian-American sculptor (d. 1975)
- 1895István Barta, Hungarian water polo player (d. 1948)
- 1948Scott Powell, American singer (Sha Na Na)
- 1958David Feherty, Northern Irish golfer and sportscaster
- 1966Shayne Corson, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1980Álex González, Spanish actor
- 1984L'Aura, Italian singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1991Alexander Kačaniklić, Swedish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 554Emperor Justinian I rewards Liberius for his long and distinguished service in the Pragmatic Sanction, granting him extensive estates in Italy.
- 1521After an extended siege, forces led by Spanish conquistador Hernán Cortés capture Tlatoani Cuauhtémoc and conquer the Aztec capital of Tenochtitlan.
- 1532Union of Brittany and France: The Duchy of Brittany is absorbed into the Kingdom of France.
- 1876The premiere of Wagner’s Ring Cycle, at the recently completed Bayreuth Festspielhaus, was performed over the next several days.
- 1898Spanish–American War: Spanish and American forces engaged in a mock battle for Manila, after which the Spanish commander surrendered in order to keep the city out of Filipino rebel hands.
- 1913First production in the UK of stainless steel by Harry Brearley.
- 1913Otto Witte, an acrobat, is purportedly crowned King of Albania.
- 1968Alexandros Panagoulis attempts to assassinate the Greek dictator Colonel Georgios Papadopoulos in Varkiza, Athens.
- 1977Members of the British National Front (NF) clash with anti-NF demonstrators in Lewisham, London, resulting in 214 arrests and at least 111 injuries.
- 2008South Ossetian War: Russian units occupy the Georgian city of Gori.
View the complete list of historical events for August 13.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 13 and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Josh Bolt, Paul Newlan, Kreesha Turner, Ram Kapoor, Linwood Boomer, Lisa, Nicholas Turturro, Greg Ellis, Joseph Mawle, Laurence Leboeuf.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 13 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 13, 1944.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 675. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 12, 1942 – Billy Swan, American singer-songwriter; March 23, 1959 – Philippe Volter, Belgian actor and director (d. 2005); May 3, 1966 – Firdous Bamji, Indian-American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,274