Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of August 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 13, 1947 was a Wednesday and it was the 225th day of the year 1947. It was the 33rd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 317 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,712 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,904 days or 24.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 904 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 21, 1979.
If a dog named Palossa - a Clumber Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 348 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Palossa will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Palossa will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Pat Harrington, Jr.
- 1936Kostas Hatzis
- 1941Erin Fleming
- 1952Tom Davis
- 1967Quinn Cummings
- 1971Moritz Bleibtreu
- 1979Kathryn Fiore
- 1983Sebastian Stan
- 1984James Morrison
- 1984Morteza Pashaei
View the complete list of August 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 13.
- 1814Anders Jonas Ångström, Swedish physicist and astronomer (d. 1874)
- 1820George Grove, English musicologist and historian (d. 1900)
- 1918Frederick Sanger, English biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2013)
- 1928John Tidmarsh, English journalist and radio host
- 1959Michael Bradley, Irish bass player and radio host (The Undertones)
- 1961Sam Champion, American journalist
- 1964Jay Buhner, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1971Adam Housley, American baseball player and journalist
- 1984Morteza Pashaei, Iranian singer-songwriter (d. 2014)
- 1990Benjamin Stambouli, French footballer
View the complete list of August 13 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters TQUOAVD? Check your answers here: Word solver TQUOAVD. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 29 BCOctavian holds the first of three consecutive triumphs in Rome to celebrate the victory over the Dalmatian tribes.
- 1532Union of Brittany and France: The Duchy of Brittany is absorbed into the Kingdom of France.
- 1624The French king Louis XIII appoints Cardinal Richelieu as prime minister
- 1704War of the Spanish Succession: Battle of Blenheim – English and Imperial forces are victorious over French and Bavarian troops.
- 1876The premiere of Wagner’s Ring Cycle, at the recently completed Bayreuth Festspielhaus, was performed over the next several days.
- 1920Polish–Soviet War: The Battle of Warsaw begins and will last till August 25. The Red Army is defeated.
- 1954Radio Pakistan broadcasts the “Qaumī Tarāna”, the national anthem of Pakistan for the first time.
- 1960The Central African Republic declares independence from France.
- 1969The Apollo 11 astronauts are released from a three-week quarantine to enjoy a ticker tape parade in New York City That evening, at a state dinner in Los Angeles, they are awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by U.S. President Richard Nixon.
- 2014Three train cars derail and 11 people are injured after a landslide hits a mountain train in the Swiss Alps.
View the complete list of August 13 historical events.
Curious about this Flamboyant Pink Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 13, and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dick Wagner, Morgan Brittany, Keiko Takeshita, Gregory Harrison, Christiane Eda-Pierre, Adam Richman, Sidney Ainsworth, Lena Philipsson, Mike Starr, Kean Cipriano.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 13 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 13, 1947.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th August 1947 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 18, 1931. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +232. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 27, 1970. Your score is -192. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 99,686 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 94,756 times in the year 1947. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 13, 1947. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 225th day of 1947
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 33rd Wednesday of 1947
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 317 days
- Age on next birthday: 74 years old
- Days since birth: 26,712 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,904 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 904
- Next full moon: October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 21, 1979
- Age in dog years: 348 dog years old using a Clumber Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: November 18, 1931 (+232)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 27, 1970 (-192)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 99,686 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 94,756 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.VIII.MCMXLVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 29, 1969 – Sabrina, Zimbabwean-Greek singer; November 10, 1919 – François Périer, French actor (d. 2002); December 1, 1955 – Mark Thompson, American radio host and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,943