Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of August 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 13, 1968 was a Tuesday and it was the 226th day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 46 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,851 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 604 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Benny Bailey
- 1935Rod Hull
- 1952Hughie Thomasson
- 1963Steve Higgins
- 1972Michael Sinterniklaas
- 1973Ryoko Shinohara
- 1984James Morrison
- 1987Pepe Diokno
- 1991Dave Days
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 13.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 13.
- 1906Art Shires, American baseball player and boxer (d. 1967)
- 1947Fred Stanley, American baseball player and manager
- 1950Rusty Gerhardt, American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1973Eric Medlen, American race car driver (d. 2007)
- 1979Kasia Smutniak, Polish model and actress
- 1980Panagiotis Markouizos, Greek figure skater
- 1983Sebastian Stan, Romanian-American actor
- 1983Stephen James King, Australian actor
- 1986Yasuhisa Furuhara, Japanese actor
- 1996Antonia Lottner, German tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 13.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 29 BCOctavian holds the first of three consecutive triumphs in Rome to celebrate the victory over the Dalmatian tribes.
- 1624The French king Louis XIII appoints Cardinal Richelieu as prime minister
- 1831Nat Turner sees a solar eclipse, which he believes is a sign from God. Eight days later he and 70 other slaves kill approximately 55 whites in Southampton County, Virginia.
- 1913Otto Witte, an acrobat, is purportedly crowned King of Albania.
- 1960The Central African Republic declares independence from France.
- 1977Members of the British National Front (NF) clash with anti-NF demonstrators in Lewisham, London, resulting in 214 arrests and at least 111 injuries.
- 1978One hundred fifty Palestinians in Beirut are killed in a terrorist attack during the second phase of the Lebanese Civil War.
- 1979The roof of the uncompleted Rosemont Horizon in Rosemont, Illinois, collapses, killing five workers and injuring 16.
- 2010The MV Sun Sea docks in CFB Esquimalt, British Columbia, Canada, carrying 492 Sri Lankan Tamils.
- 2015At least 76 people are killed and 212 others are wounded in a truck bombing in Baghdad, Iraq.
View the complete list of historical events for August 13.
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 13 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lew DeWitt, Brad Silberling, Ivana Trump, Jay Chou, Robert Pollard, Jimmy Rushing, Takahiro Nishijima, Faris Badwan, Laura Branigan, Vaness del Moral.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 13 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 13, 1968.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was People Got to Be Free by The Rascals as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 17, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 11, 1920 – Mike Douglas, American singer and talk show host (d. 2006); August 30, 1959 – Mark "Jacko" Jackson, Australian footballer, actor, and singer; June 23, 1944 – Ingrīda Andriņa, Latvian actress (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,059