Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of August 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 13, 1968 was a Tuesday and it was the 226th day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 299 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,963 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 608 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Alfred Hitchcock
- 1935Alex de Renzy
- 1948Scott Powell
- 1952Tom Davis
- 1968Tal Bachman
- 1971Rolando Molina
- 1974Sam Endicott
- 1977Damian O'Hare
- 1987Pepe Diokno
- 1991Dave Days
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 13.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 13.
- 1930Don Ho, American singer and ukulele player (d. 2007)
- 1943Michael Willetts, English sergeant, George Cross recipient (d. 1971)
- 1958Feargal Sharkey, Irish singer (The Undertones)
- 1961Stuart Maconie, English journalist and author
- 1963Sridevi, Indian actress and singer
- 1967Digna Ketelaar, Dutch tennis player
- 1979Kasia Smutniak, Polish model and actress
- 1985Gerrit van Look, German rugby player and coach
- 1986Demetrious Johnson, American mixed martial artist
- 1986Yasuhisa Furuhara, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521After an extended siege, forces led by Spanish conquistador Hernán Cortés capture Tlatoani Cuauhtémoc and conquer the Aztec capital of Tenochtitlan.
- 1624The French king Louis XIII appoints Cardinal Richelieu as prime minister
- 1831Nat Turner sees a solar eclipse, which he believes is a sign from God. Eight days later he and 70 other slaves kill approximately 55 whites in Southampton County, Virginia.
- 1898Carl Gustav Witt discovers 433 Eros, the first near-Earth asteroid to be found.
- 1913First production in the UK of stainless steel by Harry Brearley.
- 1913Otto Witte, an acrobat, is purportedly crowned King of Albania.
- 1920Polish–Soviet War: The Battle of Warsaw begins and will last till August 25. The Red Army is defeated.
- 1942Walt Disney’s fifth full-length animated film, Bambi, was released to theaters.
- 1960The Central African Republic declares independence from France.
- 1979The roof of the uncompleted Rosemont Horizon in Rosemont, Illinois, collapses, killing five workers and injuring 16.
View the complete list of historical events for August 13.
Curious about this Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 13 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Masako Nozawa, Debra Hill, Sara Bareilles, April March, Liz Renay, Alsou, Mihai Trăistariu, Terence Trent D'Arby, Ruby Nash Garnett, Al Jolson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 13 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 13, 1968.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was People Got to Be Free by The Rascals as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 17, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 750. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1939 – Susan Flannery, American actress and director; April 13, 1987 – Allison Weiss, American singer-songwriter; February 4, 1915 – William Talman, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1968).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,099