Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of August 2008 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 13, 2008 was a Wednesday and it was the 226th day of the year 2008. It was the 33rd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2008 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 100 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,648 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,549 days or 4.24 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 158 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 21, 2040.
If a dog named Morica - a Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 74 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Morica will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Morica will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Bert Lahr
- 1930Don Ho
- 1935Rod Hull
- 1941Susan Jameson
- 1952Hughie Thomasson
- 1971David Monahan
- 1973Ryoko Shinohara
- 1975James Carpinello
- 1980Álex González
- 2000Piper Reese
View the complete list of August 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 13.
- 1584Theophilus Howard, 2nd Earl of Suffolk, English admiral and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Cumberland (d. 1640)
- 1831Salomon Jadassohn, German pianist and composer (d. 1902)
- 1867George Luks, American painter and illustrator (d. 1933)
- 1898Jean Borotra, French tennis player (d. 1994)
- 1911William Bernbach, American advertiser, co-founded DDB Worldwide (d. 1982)
- 1919George Shearing, English-American pianist and composer (d. 2011)
- 1928John Tidmarsh, English journalist and radio host
- 1943Fred Hill, American football player
- 1943Michael Willetts, English sergeant, George Cross recipient (d. 1971)
- 1987Pepe Diokno, Filipino director, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of August 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Florence’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 554Emperor Justinian I rewards Liberius for his long and distinguished service in the Pragmatic Sanction, granting him extensive estates in Italy.
- 1516The Treaty of Noyon between France and Spain is signed. Francis I of France recognizes Charles’s claim to Naples, and Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor, recognizes Francis’s claim to Milan.
- 1536Buddhist monks from Kyoto, Japan’s Enryaku-ji temple set fire to 21 Nichiren temples throughout in what will be known as the Tenbun Hokke Disturbance. (Traditional Japanese date: July 27, 1536).
- 1913First production in the UK of stainless steel by Harry Brearley.
- 1918Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW) established as a public company in Germany.
- 1954Radio Pakistan broadcasts the “Qaumī Tarāna”, the national anthem of Pakistan for the first time.
- 1969The Apollo 11 astronauts are released from a three-week quarantine to enjoy a ticker tape parade in New York City That evening, at a state dinner in Los Angeles, they are awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by U.S. President Richard Nixon.
- 1978One hundred fifty Palestinians in Beirut are killed in a terrorist attack during the second phase of the Lebanese Civil War.
- 2008South Ossetian War: Russian units occupy the Georgian city of Gori.
- 2010The MV Sun Sea docks in CFB Esquimalt, British Columbia, Canada, carrying 492 Sri Lankan Tamils.
View the complete list of August 13 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 13, and 2008 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jerry Lacy, Sidharth Malhotra, Mike Vitar, Amy Heckerling, Christian Burns, Rituparno Ghosh, Poul Reumert, Nathan Carter, Mandy Cho, Val Kilmer.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 13 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 13, 2008.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th August 2008 is Poppy for preparedness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,709,049,780. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Kissed a Girl by Katy Perry as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 16, 2008). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1100. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 137,464,471 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2008. The estimated number of babies born on 13th August 2008 is 375,586. That’s equivalent to 261 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 18,809 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 22,591 times in the year 2008. Any chance you are Emma or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 13, 2008. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 226th day of 2008
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 33rd Wednesday of 2008
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 100 days
- Age on next birthday: 13 years old
- Days since birth: 4,648 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,549 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.24 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 158
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 21, 2040
- Age in dog years: 74 dog years old using a Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- 2008 world population: 6,709,049,780
- Number one song: I Kissed a Girl by Katy Perry (August 16, 2008)
- Babies born in 2008: 137,464,471
- Babies born in 2008 every day: 375,586
- Babies born in 2008 every minute: 261
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 18,809 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 22,591 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.VIII.MMVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 25, 1983 – Han Yeo-reum, South Korean actress; January 31, 1959 – Kelly Lynch, American model and actress; January 11, 1967 – Derek Riddell, Scottish actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,031