Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of August 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 14, 1949 was a Sunday and it was the 226th day of the year 1949. It was the 33rd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 313 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,715 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,905 days or 24.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 904 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 22, 1981.
If a dog named Fitzwig - a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fitzwig will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Fitzwig will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Trevor Bannister
- 1959Marcia Gay Harden
- 1960Sharon Bryant
- 1961Susan Olsen
- 1963Emmanuelle Béart
- 1967Erik Gandini
- 1972Jay Manuel
- 1972Tamer El Said
- 1979Yōichirō Morikawa
- 1993Cassi Thomson
View the complete list of August 14 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 14.
- 1896Albert Ball, English fighter pilot (d. 1917)
- 1903Lodewijk Bruckman, Dutch painter and illustrator (d. 1995)
- 1924Holger Juul Hansen, Danish actor (d. 2013)
- 1945Heidi Hartmann, American economist and scholar
- 1959Marcia Gay Harden, American actress
- 1974Christopher Gorham, American actor and director
- 1981Julius Jones, American football player
- 1984Eva Birnerová, Czech tennis player
- 1985Christian Gentner, German footballer
- 1993Gongchan, South Korean singer and actor (B1A4)
View the complete list of August 14 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters CLLOATOMC? Check your answers here: Word scramble CLLOATOMC. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 29 BCOctavian holds the second of three consecutive triumphs in Rome to celebrate the victory over the Dalmatian tribes.
- 1183Taira no Munemori and the Taira clan take the young Emperor Antoku and the three sacred treasures and flee to western Japan to escape pursuit by the Minamoto clan (traditional Japanese date: Twenty-fifth Day of the Seventh Month of the Second Year of Juei).
- 1352War of the Breton Succession: Anglo-Bretons defeat the French in the Battle of Mauron.
- 1842American Indian Wars: Second Seminole War ends, with the Seminoles forced from Florida to Oklahoma.
- 1888An audio recording of English composer Arthur Sullivan’s “The Lost Chord”, one of the first recordings of music ever made, is played during a press conference introducing Thomas Edison’s phonograph in London, England.
- 1897Franco-Hova Wars: The town of Anosimena is captured by French troops from Menabe defenders in Madagascar.
- 1921Tannu Uriankhai, later Tuvan People’s Republic is established as a completely independent country (which is supported by Soviet Russia).
- 1947Pakistan gains Independence from the British Empire and joins the Commonwealth of Nations.
- 1975The Rocky Horror Picture Show, the longest-running release in film history, opens in London.
- 2015The US Embassy in Havana, Cuba re-opens after 54 years of being closed when Cuba–United States relations were broken off.
View the complete list of August 14 historical events.
Curious about this Strawberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 14, and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patrick Dempsey, Diddú, Savant, Zawachin, Charles Bronson, Rowan Atkinson, David Berkeley, Darryl Cotton, Flesh-n-Bone, Mihai Trăistariu.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 14 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 14, 1949.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 14th August 1949 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 21, 1947. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +111. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 18, 1971. Your score is -136. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 91,016 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,855 times in the year 1949. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 14” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 14, 1949. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 226th day of 1949
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 33rd Sunday of 1949
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2024: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 313 days
- Age on next birthday: 74 years old
- Days since birth: 26,715 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,905 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 904
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 22, 1981
- Age in dog years: 384 dog years old using a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: January 21, 1947 (+111)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 18, 1971 (-136)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 91,016 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,855 babies
- Roman numerals: XIV.VIII.MCMXLIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 20, 1953 – Bill Nunn, American actor; May 1, 1997 – Ariel Gade, American actress; December 18, 1938 – Chas Chandler, English bass player and producer (The Animals) (d. 1996).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,892