Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of August 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 14, 2002 was a Wednesday and it was the 226th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 82 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,762 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 195 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Chaerlene - a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 87 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chaerlene will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Chaerlene will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881Francis Ford
- 1923Alice Ghostley
- 1944Ryōtarō Sugi
- 1946Susan Saint James
- 1947Bruce Nash
- 1955Gillian Taylforth
- 1959Marcia Gay Harden
- 1968Catherine Bell
- 1980Estrella Morente
- 1990Jaydee Bixby
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 14.
- 1297Emperor Hanazono of Japan (d. 1348)
- 1575Robert Hayman, English-Canadian poet and politician (d. 1629)
- 1688Frederick William I of Prussia (d. 1740)
- 1890Bruno Tesch, German chemist and businessman (d. 1946)
- 1947Bruce Nash, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1952Debbie Meyer, American swimmer and educator
- 1957Alim Qasimov, Azerbaijani singer
- 1960Sarah Brightman, English singer-songwriter and actress
- 1968Billy Mavreas, Greek-Canadian cartoonist
- 1980Roy Williams, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1370Charles IV, Holy Roman Emperor, grants city privileges to Carlsbad which is subsequently named after him.
- 1480Battle of Otranto: Ottoman troops behead 800 Christians for refusing to convert to Islam; they are later honored in the Church.
- 1592Imjin War: At the Battle of Hansan Island, the Korean Navy, led by Yi Sun-sin, Yi Eok-gi, and Won Gyun, decisively defeats the Japanese Navy, led by Wakisaka Yasuharu, at Hansan Island.
- 1848Oregon Territory is organized by act of Congress.
- 1888An audio recording of English composer Arthur Sullivan’s “The Lost Chord”, one of the first recordings of music ever made, is played during a press conference introducing Thomas Edison’s phonograph in London, England.
- 1933Loggers cause a forest fire in the Coast Range of Oregon, later known as the first forest fire of the Tillamook Burn. It is extinguished on September 5, after destroying 240,000 acre.
- 1945The Viet Minh launches August Revolution amid the political confusion and power vacuum engulfing Vietnam.
- 1959Founding and first official meeting of the American Football League.
- 1969Operation Banner: British troops are deployed in Northern Ireland.
- 2006Chencholai bombing: Sixty-one Sri Lankan Tamils are killed in a Sri Lankan Air force bombing.
View the complete list of historical events for August 14.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 14 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Arquette, Gene Krupa, Morgan Pehme, Tony Todd, Leo Gorcey, Thayer David, Signe Ronka, Hal Douglas, Jonah Hill, Rhys Ifans.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 14 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 14, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 17, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 1, 1976 – David Oyelowo, English actor and producer; November 29, 1908 – N. S. Krishnan, Indian actor, singer, and director (d. 1957); April 6, 1940 – Pedro Armendáriz, Jr., Mexican-American actor and producer (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,217