Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of August 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
August 14, 2002 was a Wednesday and it was the 226th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 361 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,848 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 1,949 days or 5 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 198 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 22, 2034.
If a dog named Dame - a Jack Russell Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 84 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dame will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dame will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Hector Crawford
- 1926Buddy Greco
- 1955Gillian Taylforth
- 1957Alim Qasimov
- 1960Sharon Bryant
- 1970Kevin Cadogan
- 1973Daisuke Ishiwatari
- 1974Ana Matronic
- 1987James Buckley
- 1987Sinem Kobal
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 14.
- 1473Margaret Pole, Countess of Salisbury (d. 1541)
- 1758Carle Vernet, French painter and lithographer (d. 1835)
- 1817Alexander H. Bailey, American lawyer, judge, and politician (d. 1874)
- 1848Margaret Lindsay Huggins, Irish-English astronomer and author (d. 1915)
- 1899Evelyn Kozak, American super-centenarian (d. 2013)
- 1924Holger Juul Hansen, Danish actor (d. 2013)
- 1946Susan Saint James, American actress and activist
- 1965Mark Collins, English guitarist and songwriter (The Charlatans and The Waltones)
- 1966Karl Petter Løken, Swedish-Norwegian footballer and sportscaster
- 1977Ed Harcourt, English singer-songwriter and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1183Taira no Munemori and the Taira clan take the young Emperor Antoku and the three sacred treasures and flee to western Japan to escape pursuit by the Minamoto clan (traditional Japanese date: Twenty-fifth Day of the Seventh Month of the Second Year of Juei).
- 1352War of the Breton Succession: Anglo-Bretons defeat the French in the Battle of Mauron.
- 1480Battle of Otranto: Ottoman troops behead 800 Christians for refusing to convert to Islam; they are later honored in the Church.
- 1592Imjin War: At the Battle of Hansan Island, the Korean Navy, led by Yi Sun-sin, Yi Eok-gi, and Won Gyun, decisively defeats the Japanese Navy, led by Wakisaka Yasuharu, at Hansan Island.
- 1842American Indian Wars: Second Seminole War ends, with the Seminoles forced from Florida to Oklahoma.
- 1848Oregon Territory is organized by act of Congress.
- 1901The first claimed powered flight, by Gustave Whitehead in his Number 21.
- 1936Rainey Bethea is hanged in Owensboro, Kentucky in the last public execution in the United States.
- 1971Bahrain declares independence as the State of Bahrain.
- 1987All the children held at Kia Lama, a rural property on Lake Eildon, Australia, run by the Santiniketan Park Association, are released after a police raid.
View the complete list of historical events for August 14.
Curious about this Green Lady? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 14 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Thore Skogman, Jennifer Ferrin, Nick Seymour, Tony Adams, Matet de Leon, Aaron Michael Metchik, Ralph Clanton, Christopher Allport, Sachiko Kobayashi, Warren Beatty.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 14 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 14, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 17, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 6, 1984 – Orsi Kocsis, Hungarian model; January 17, 1971 – Lil Jon, American rapper; June 5, 1973 – Daniel Gildenlöw, Swedish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Pain of Salvation and The Flower Kings).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,364