Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of August 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 15, 1928 was a Wednesday and it was the 228th day of the year 1928. It was the 33rd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 16 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,952 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,317 days or 30.99 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,150 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 23, 1960.
If a dog named Arianna - a Labradoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 466 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Arianna will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Arianna will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Ethel Barrymore
- 1923Rose Marie
- 1924Werner Abrolat
- 1925Mike Connors
- 1943María Rojo
- 1969Cris Judd
- 1983Yōko Honda
- 1989Carlos Pena, Jr.
- 1989Kristina Karjalainen
- 1995Yui Ogura
View the complete list of August 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 15.
- 1885Edna Ferber, American author and playwright (d. 1968)
- 1904George Klein, Canadian inventor, invented the Motorized wheelchair (d. 1992)
- 1926Konstantinos Stephanopoulos, Greek lawyer and politician, 6th President of Greece
- 1928Nicolas Roeg, English director and cinematographer
- 1931Richard F. Heck, American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2015)
- 1936Rita Shane, American soprano and educator (d. 2014)
- 1949Richard Deacon, Welsh sculptor and academic
- 1957Željko Ivanek, Slovenian-American actor
- 1961Suhasini Maniratnam, Indian actress and screenwriter
- 1975Bertrand Berry, American football player and radio host
View the complete list of August 15 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Terri’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1038King Stephen I, the first king of Hungary, dies; his nephew, Peter Orseolo, succeeds him.
- 1070The Pavian-born Benedictine Lanfranc is appointed as the new Archbishop of Canterbury in England.
- 1430Francesco Sforza, lord of Milan, conquers Lucca.
- 1812War of 1812: The Battle of Fort Dearborn is fought between United States troops and Potawatomi at what is now Chicago.
- 1843The Cathedral of Our Lady of Peace in Honolulu, Hawaii is dedicated. Now the cathedral of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Honolulu, it is the oldest Roman Catholic cathedral in continuous use in the United States.
- 1914The Panama Canal opens to traffic with the transit of the cargo ship SS Ancon.
- 1914World War I: The First Russian Army, led by Paul von Rennenkampf, enters East Prussia.
- 1948The Republic of Korea is established south of the 38th parallel north.
- 1952A flash flood drenches the town of Lynmouth, England, killing 34 people.
- 2005The Helsinki Agreement between the Free Aceh Movement and the Government of Indonesia was signed, ending 28 years of fighting.
View the complete list of August 15 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 15, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeanne de Casalis, Antonio Banderas, Jim Reeves, Melinda Messenger, Abz Love, Mikhail Boyarsky, Rachel Wacholder, Phyllis Smith, Geoffrey Davies, Michael Lonsdale.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 15 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 15, 1928.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th August 1928 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 23, 1953. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +176. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 17, 1941. Your score is -217. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 15, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 228th day of 1928
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 33rd Wednesday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 16 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,952 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,317 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.99 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,150
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 23, 1960
- Age in dog years: 466 dog years old using a Labradoodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: December 23, 1953 (+176)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 17, 1941 (-217)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.VIII.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 16, 1961 – Andy Taylor, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Duran Duran and The Power Station); October 7, 1944 – Judee Sill, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1979); November 10, 1960 – Naomi Kawashima, Japanese actress and singer (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,844