Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of August 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 15, 1929 was a Thursday and it was the 227th day of the year 1929. It was the 33rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 170 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,068 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,023 days or 30.18 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,120 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 23, 1961.
If a dog named Kofi - a Scottish Deerhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 458 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kofi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Kofi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Huntz Hall
- 1923Rose Marie
- 1924Werner Abrolat
- 1925Münir Özkul
- 1934Bobby Byrd
- 1947Jenny Hanley
- 1951Bobby Caldwell
- 1970Anthony Anderson
- 1982Tsuyoshi Hayashi
- 1989Belinda Peregrín
View the complete list of August 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 15.
- 1863Aleksey Krylov, Russian mathematician and engineer (d. 1945)
- 1873Ramaprasad Chanda, Indian archaeologist and historian (d. 1942)
- 1882Gisela Richter, English archaeologist and art historian (d. 1972)
- 1883Ivan Meštrović, Croatian sculptor and architect, designed the The Bowman and The Spearman and Monument to the Unknown Hero (d. 1962)
- 1946Tony Robinson, English actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1951Daba Diawara, Malian politician
- 1958Simple Kapadia, Indian actress and costume designer (d. 2009)
- 1964Melinda Gates, American businesswoman and philanthropist, co-founded the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- 1987Michel Kreder, Dutch cyclist
- 1987Sean McAllister, English footballer
View the complete list of August 15 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Carol’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 717Arab–Byzantine wars: Maslama ibn Abd al-Malik begins the Second Arab Siege of Constantinople, which will last for nearly a year.
- 778The Battle of Roncevaux Pass, at which Roland is killed.
- 1038King Stephen I, the first king of Hungary, dies; his nephew, Peter Orseolo, succeeds him.
- 1261Michael VIII Palaiologos is crowned Byzantine emperor in Constantinople.
- 1695French forces end the bombardment of Brussels, leaving a third of the buildings in the city in ruins.
- 1961Border guard Conrad Schumann flees from East Germany while on duty guarding the construction of the Berlin Wall.
- 1963Execution of Henry John Burnett, the last man to be hanged in Scotland.
- 1965The Beatles play to nearly 60,000 fans at Shea Stadium in New York City, an event later regarded as the birth of stadium rock.
- 1969the Woodstock Music & Art Fair opens in upstate New York, featuring some of the top rock musicians of the era.
- 1974Yuk Young-soo, First Lady of South Korea, is killed during an apparent assassination attempt upon President, Park Chung-hee.
View the complete list of August 15 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 15, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Naima Mora, Akara Amarttayakul, Richard Christy, Aviv Geffen, Kevin Farley, Varun Dhawan, Dan Hartman, Jack Douglass, Gotye, Russell Hitchcock.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 15 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 15, 1929.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th August 1929 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 26, 1949. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +120. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1906. Your score is -163. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 15, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 227th day of 1929
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 33rd Thursday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 170 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 33,068 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,023 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.18 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,120
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 23, 1961
- Age in dog years: 458 dog years old using a Scottish Deerhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: July 26, 1949 (+120)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1906 (-163)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.VIII.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 30, 1925 – Dorothy Malone, American actress; March 29, 1957 – Christopher Lambert, American-French actor and producer; May 23, 1928 – Rosemary Clooney, American singer and actress (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,937