Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of August 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
August 15, 1929 was a Thursday and it was the 227th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 330 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,542 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 10,847 days or 30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,102 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 23, 1961.
If a dog named Buckus - a Puggle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 376 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Buckus will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Buckus will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Amir Khan
- 1943María Rojo
- 1967Peter Hermann
- 1970Maddie Corman
- 1973Amitabh Bhattacharjee
- 1985Cogie Domingo
- 1986Samantha Crain
- 1989Belinda Peregrín
- 1989Carlos Pena, Jr.
- 1989Kristina Karjalainen
View the complete list of August 15 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 15.
- 1893Leslie Comrie, New Zealand astronomer and academic (d. 1950)
- 1924Werner Abrolat, Russian-German actor (d. 1997)
- 1934Reginald Scarlett, Jamaican cricketer and coach
- 1935Jim Dale, English-American actor, singer, and screenwriter
- 1938Maxine Waters, American educator and politician
- 1944Linda Ellerbee, American journalist and author
- 1946Jimmy Webb, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1970Ben Silverman, American actor, producer, and screenwriter, founded Electus Studios
- 1978Tim Foreman, American bass player (Switchfoot)
- 1981Óliver Pérez, American baseball player
View the complete list of August 15 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 636Arab–Byzantine wars: The Battle of Yarmouk between Byzantine Empire and Rashidun Caliphate begins.
- 718Arab–Byzantine wars: Raising of the Second Arab Siege of Constantinople.
- 1248The foundation stone of Cologne Cathedral, built to house the relics of the Three Wise Men, is laid. (Construction is eventually completed in 1880.)
- 1461The Empire of Trebizond surrenders to the forces of Sultan Mehmed II. This is regarded by some historians as the real end of the Byzantine Empire. Emperor David is exiled and later murdered.
- 1511Afonso de Albuquerque of Portugal conquers Malacca, the capital of the Malacca Sultanate.
- 1534Ignatius of Loyola and six classmates take initial vows, leading to the creation of the Society of Jesus in September 1540.
- 1939Thirteen Stukas dive into the ground during a disastrous air-practice at Neuhammer. There are no survivors.
- 1947Founder of Pakistan, Muhammad Ali Jinnah is sworn in as first Governor-General of Pakistan in Karachi.
- 1962James Joseph Dresnok defects to North Korea after running across the Korean Demilitarized Zone. Dresnok still resides in the capital, Pyongyang.
- 1999Beni Ounif massacre in Algeria: Some 29 people are killed at a false roadblock near the Moroccan border, leading to temporary tensions with Morocco.
View the complete list of August 15 historical events.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 15 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cayetana Guillén Cuervo, Eddie Hardin, John Witherspoon, Jill Gascoine, Miho Hatori, Phil Phillips, Zarine Khan, Pran, Shin Ae-ra, Dierks Bentley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 15 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 15, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 26, 1949. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +120. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1906. Your incompatibility score is -163. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1980 – David Otunga, American wrestler, actor, and lawyer; June 10, 1941 – Jürgen Prochnow, German-American actor; April 15, 1947 – Linda Bloodworth-Thomason, American screenwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,458