Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of August 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 15, 1968 was a Thursday and it was the 228th day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 86 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,176 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 615 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Mandi - a Miniature Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 216 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mandi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mandi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Ethel Barrymore
- 1912Wendy Hiller
- 1925Bill Pinkney
- 1958Simple Kapadia
- 1963Lady Miss Kier
- 1966Shirley Kwan
- 1984Zack Lee
- 1985Cogie Domingo
- 1985Leah Hackett
- 1986Natalia Kills
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 15.
- 1769Napoleon, French general and emperor (d. 1821)
- 1877Tachiyama Mineemon, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 22nd Yokozuna (d. 1941)
- 1886Bill Whitty, Australian cricketer (d. 1974)
- 1912Amir Khan, Indian singer (d. 1974)
- 1922Leonard Baskin, American sculptor and illustrator (d. 2000)
- 1928Malcolm Glazer, American businessman (d. 2014)
- 1946Jimmy Webb, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1964Jane Ellison, English lawyer and politician
- 1965Mark Labbett, English television personality
- 1975Bertrand Berry, American football player and radio host
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 982Holy Roman Emperor Otto II is defeated by the Saracens in the Battle of Capo Colonna, in Calabria
- 1038King Stephen I, the first king of Hungary, dies; his nephew, Peter Orseolo, succeeds him.
- 1237The Battle of the Puig takes place in the context of the Spanish Reconquista pitting the forces of the Taifa of Valencia against the Kingdom of Aragon. The battle resulted in an Aragonese victory.
- 1261Michael VIII Palaiologos is crowned Byzantine emperor in Constantinople.
- 1519Panama City, Panama, is founded.
- 1540Arequipa, Peru, is founded.
- 1760Seven Years’ War: Battle of Liegnitz – Frederick the Great’s victory over the Austrians under Ernst Gideon von Laudon.
- 1945Effective surrender of Japan in World War II.
- 1954Alfredo Stroessner begins his dictatorship in Paraguay.
- 1998Omagh bombing in Northern Ireland, the worst terrorist incident of The Troubles.
View the complete list of historical events for August 15.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 15 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Riho Takada, Alan Doyle, Jane Lapotaire, Vic Perrin, Wayne Sleep, Kendall Jenner, Yasuko Sawaguchi, Janis Siegel, Melissa Ferrick, Chronis Exarhakos.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 15 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 15, 1968.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was People Got to Be Free by The Rascals as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 17, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 750. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 24, 1988 – Billy Gilman, American singer-songwriter; October 2, 1970 – Kelly Ripa, American actress, producer, and talk show host; December 30, 1942 – Michael Nesmith, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (The Monkees and First National Band).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,180