Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of August 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 15, 2003 was a Friday and it was the 227th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 302 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,177 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 175 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Amir Khan
- 1912Wendy Hiller
- 1934Bobby Byrd
- 1935Jim Dale
- 1946Jimmy Webb
- 1948Patsy Gallant
- 1961Suhasini Maniratnam
- 1968Debra Messing
- 1970Maddie Corman
- 1982Cori Yarckin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 15.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 15.
- 1860Henrietta Vinton Davis, American actress and playwright (d. 1941)
- 1873Ramaprasad Chanda, Indian archaeologist and historian (d. 1942)
- 1896Paul Outerbridge, American photographer and educator (d. 1958)
- 1917Óscar Romero, Salvadoran archbishop (d. 1980)
- 1925Bill Pinkney, American singer (The Drifters) (d. 2007)
- 1926Sami Michael, Iraqi-Israeli author and playwright
- 1978Lilia Podkopayeva, Ukrainian gymnast
- 1978Stavros Tziortziopoulos, Greek footballer
- 1985Leah Hackett, English actress
- 1990Toomas Raadik, Estonian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1185The cave city of Vardzia is consecrated by Queen Tamar of Georgia.
- 1695French forces end the bombardment of Brussels, leaving a third of the buildings in the city in ruins.
- 1914The Panama Canal opens to traffic with the transit of the cargo ship SS Ancon.
- 1914World War I: Beginning of the Battle of Cer, the first Allied victory of World War I.
- 1914World War I: The First Russian Army, led by Paul von Rennenkampf, enters East Prussia.
- 1915A story in New York World newspaper reveals that the Imperial German government had purchased excess phenol from Thomas Edison that could be used to make explosives for the war effort and diverted it to Bayer for aspirin production.
- 1920Polish–Soviet War: Battle of Warsaw, so-called Miracle at the Vistula.
- 1935Will Rogers and Wiley Post are killed after their aircraft develops engine problems during takeoff in Barrow, Alaska.
- 1941Corporal Josef Jakobs is executed by firing squad at the Tower of London at 07:12, making him the last person to be executed at the Tower for espionage.
- 1963Execution of Henry John Burnett, the last man to be hanged in Scotland.
View the complete list of historical events for August 15.
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 15 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kaya Scodelario, Lââm, Tomoko Kawakami, T Bone Burnett, Anissa Jones, Richard Carlson, Kissy Sell Out, Juliana Lohmann, Angelina Jordan, Pete Yorn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 15 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 15, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crazy in Love by Beyoncé featuring Jay-Z as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 16, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 24, 1945 – Lemmy, English singer-songwriter, bass player, and actor (Motörhead, Hawkwind, The Head Cat, and The Rockin' Vickers); June 13, 1951 – Stellan Skarsgård, Swedish actor and producer; March 11, 1965 – Wallace Langham, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,157