Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of August 2016 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 15, 2016 was a Monday and it was the 228th day of the year 2016. It was the 33rd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2016 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 252 days left before your next birthday. You will be 8 years old when that day comes. There have been 2,670 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 890 days or 2.44 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 91 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 23, 2048.
If a dog named Terry Ramos - a Clumber Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 51 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Terry Ramos will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Terry Ramos will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters HAUOVUCUQVT? Check your answers here: Words with these letters HAUOVUCUQVT. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Amir Khan
- 1925Münir Özkul
- 1935Jim Dale
- 1948Patsy Gallant
- 1951Ann Biderman
- 1969Bernard Fanning
- 1972Ben Affleck
- 1973Amitabh Bhattacharjee
- 1977Nicole Paggi
- 1985Leah Hackett
View the complete list of August 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 15.
- 1844Thomas-Alfred Bernier, Canadian journalist, lawyer, and politician (d. 1908)
- 1863Aleksey Krylov, Russian mathematician and engineer (d. 1945)
- 1890Jacques Ibert, French composer and educator (d. 1962)
- 1902Jan Campert, Dutch journalist and critic (d. 1943)
- 1931Richard F. Heck, American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2015)
- 1949Garry Disher, Australian author
- 1956Lorraine Desmarais, Canadian pianist and composer
- 1958Laurie Bembenek, American murderer (d. 2010)
- 1972Matthew Wood, American voice actor and engineer
- 1993Clinton N'Jie, Cameroonian footballer
View the complete list of August 15 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1070The Pavian-born Benedictine Lanfranc is appointed as the new Archbishop of Canterbury in England.
- 1534Ignatius of Loyola and six classmates take initial vows, leading to the creation of the Society of Jesus in September 1540.
- 1537Asunción, Paraguay, is founded.
- 1599Nine Years’ War: Battle of Curlew Pass – Irish forces led by Hugh Roe O'Donnell successfully ambush English forces, led by Sir Conyers Clifford, sent to relieve Collooney Castle.
- 1695French forces end the bombardment of Brussels, leaving a third of the buildings in the city in ruins.
- 1863The Anglo-Satsuma War begins between the Satsuma Domain of Japan and the United Kingdom (Traditional Japanese date: July 2, 1863).
- 1869The Meiji government in Japan establishes six new ministries, including one for Shinto.
- 1963President Fulbert Youlou is overthrown in the Republic of the Congo, after a three-day uprising in the capital.
- 1999Beni Ounif massacre in Algeria: Some 29 people are killed at a false roadblock near the Moroccan border, leading to temporary tensions with Morocco.
- 2005The Helsinki Agreement between the Free Aceh Movement and the Government of Indonesia was signed, ending 28 years of fighting.
View the complete list of August 15 historical events.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 15, and 2016 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Thelma Houston, Paul Soles, You Hee-yeol, Michala Banas, Semmangudi Srinivasa Iyer, Sarah Douglas, Liberace, Ritwik Ghatak, Caroline Corinth, Raimu.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 15 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 15, 2016.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th August 2016 is Poppy for preparedness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 7,325,996,709. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Cheap Thrills by Sia featuring Sean Paul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 20, 2016). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 675. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 19,471 baby girls. For the boys it’s Noah. This name was recorded 19,082 times in the year 2016. Any chance you are Emma or Noah? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 15, 2016. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 228th day of 2016
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 33rd Monday of 2016
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2025: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 252 days
- Age on next birthday: 8 years old
- Days since birth: 2,670 days
- Days spent sleeping: 890 days
- Years spent sleeping: 2.44 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 91
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 23, 2048
- Age in dog years: 51 dog years old using a Clumber Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- 2016 world population: 7,325,996,709
- Number one song: Cheap Thrills by Sia featuring Sean Paul (August 20, 2016)
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 19,471 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Noah – 19,082 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.VIII.MMXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 13, 1965 – Jackie Clune, English actress and singer; July 2, 1949 – Greg Brown, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; May 23, 1936 – Charles Kimbrough, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,828