Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of August 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 16, 1937 was a Monday and it was the 228th day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 21 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,199 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 989 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Ann Blyth
- 1930Frank Gifford
- 1947Marc Messier
- 1952Reginald VelJohnson
- 1953Kathie Lee Gifford
- 1958Angela Bassett
- 1963Christine Cavanaugh
- 1967Ulrika Jonsson
- 1969Kate Higgins
- 1982Todd Haberkorn
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 16.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 16.
- 1815John Bosco, Italian priest and educator (d. 1888)
- 1832Wilhelm Wundt, German physician, psychologist, and physiologist (d. 1920)
- 1888T. E. Lawrence, Welsh colonel and archaeologist (d. 1935)
- 1917Matt Christopher, American author (d. 1997)
- 1936Anita Gillette, American actress and singer
- 1949Scott Asheton, American drummer (The Stooges and Sonic’s Rendezvous Band) (d. 2014)
- 1958Oscar Collodo, Swiss-Italian rugby player and coach
- 1974Shivnarine Chanderpaul, Guyanese cricketer
- 1980Emerson Ramos Borges, Brazilian footballer
- 1992Diego Schwartzman, Argentinian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1328The House of Gonzaga seizes power in the Duchy of Mantua, and will rule until 1708.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: The Americans led by General John Stark rout British and Brunswick troops under Friedrich Baum at the Battle of Bennington in Walloomsac, New York.
- 1792Maximilien de Robespierre presents the petition of the Commune of Paris to the Legislative Assembly, which demanded the formation of a revolutionary tribunal.
- 1859The Tuscan National Assembly formally deposes the House of Habsburg-Lorraine.
- 1913Completion of the Royal Navy battlecruiser HMS Queen Mary.
- 1913Tōhoku Imperial University of Japan (modern day Tohoku University) becomes the first university in Japan to admit female students.
- 1918The Battle of Lake Baikal was fought between the Czechoslovak Legion and the Red Army.
- 1920Polish–Soviet War: The Battle of Radzymin concludes; the Soviet Red Army is forced to turn away from Warsaw.
- 1920The congress of the Communist Party of Bukhara opens. The congress would call for armed revolution.
- 1987Northwest Airlines Flight 255 a McDonnell Douglas MD-82 crashes after take off in Detroit, Michigan, killing 154 of the 155 on board, plus two people on the ground.
View the complete list of historical events for August 16.
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 16 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gordon Michael Woolvett, Kirby Bliss Blanton, Daniel Schmid, Sherrié Austin, Santiago Cabrera, Robert Clothier, JM de Guzman, Jacob Vargas, Polo Ravales, Porta.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 16 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 16, 1937.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 25, 1988 – Mandi Lampi, Finnish actress and singer (d. 2008); April 24, 1955 – Michael O'Keefe, American actor; June 16, 1980 – Sibel Kekilli, German actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,014