Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of August 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
August 17, 1952 was a Sunday and it was the 230th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 332 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,139 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 8,046 days or 22 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 817 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 25, 1984.
If a dog named Laisey - a Rottweiler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 317 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Laisey will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Laisey will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Willem Duys
- 1939Anthony Valentine
- 1947Jennifer Rhodes
- 1964Maria McKee
- 1978Karena Lam
- 1989Farah Zeynep Abdullah
- 1989Lil B
- 1991Austin Butler
- 1996Ella Cruz
View the complete list of August 17 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 17.
- 1753Josef Dobrovský, Bohemian philologist and historian (d. 1828)
- 1893Mae West, American actress, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1980)
- 1919Georgia Gibbs, American singer (d. 2006)
- 1934Ron Henry, English footballer (d. 2014)
- 1944Larry Ellison, American businessman, co-founded the Oracle Corporation
- 1962Pierre Sanoussi-Bliss, German actor and director
- 1977Mike Lewis, Welsh guitarist (Lostprophets, Public Disturbance, and No Devotion)
- 1980Daniel Güiza, Spanish footballer
- 1981Kristin Adams, American singer and television host
- 1988Erika Toda, Japanese actress
View the complete list of August 17 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1585A first group of colonists sent by Sir Walter Raleigh under the charge of Ralph Lane lands in the New World to create Roanoke Colony on Roanoke Island, off the coast of present-day North Carolina.
- 1585Eighty Years’ War: Siege of Antwerp: Antwerp is captured by Spanish forces under Alexander Farnese, Duke of Parma, who orders Protestants to leave the city and as a result over half of the 100,000 inhabitants flee to the northern provinces.
- 1597Islands Voyage: Robert Devereux, 2nd Earl of Essex, and Sir Walter Raleigh set sail on an expedition to the Azores.
- 1611Gaspar de Borja y Velasco is made a cardinal by Pope Paul V.
- 1668An earthquake with a magnitude of 8.0 on the Richter magnitude scale causes 8,000 deaths in Anatolia, Ottoman Empire.
- 1862American Indian Wars: The Dakota War of 1862 begins in Minnesota as Lakota warriors attack white settlements along the Minnesota River.
- 1915A Category 4 hurricane hits Galveston, Texas with winds at 135 mph.
- 1945Sukarno and Mohammad Hatta proclaim the independence of Indonesia, igniting the Indonesian National Revolution against the Dutch Empire.
- 1959Kind of Blue by Miles Davis, the much acclaimed and highly influential best selling jazz recording of all time, is released.
- 2008American swimmer Michael Phelps becomes the first person to win eight gold medals in one Olympic Games.
View the complete list of August 17 historical events.
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 17 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Snejana Onopka, Lee Yoo-jin, Francis Ford Coppola, Adam Hicks, Jaro Fürth, Deacon Jones, Phyllis Smith, Joyce Cheng, Dudley Nichols, Brandon Lee.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 17 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 17, 1952.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 12, 1936. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +200. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 10, 1975. Your incompatibility score is -177. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1350. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 26, 1985 – Lenna Kuurmaa, Estonian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress (Vanilla Ninja); September 9, 1983 – Yamato Kinjo, Japanese actor; May 27, 1973 – Jack McBrayer, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,464