Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of August 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 17, 1958 was a Sunday and it was the 229th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 31 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,884 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 741 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Wolfgang-Lee - a Swedish Vallhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 285 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wolfgang-Lee will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Wolfgang-Lee will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Monty Woolley
- 1926Jean Poiret
- 1933Mark Dinning
- 1943Robert De Niro
- 1946Martha Coolidge
- 1967David Conrad
- 1968Andriy Kuzmenko
- 1978Ebon Moss-Bachrach
- 1988Brady Corbet
- 1994Taissa Farmiga
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 17.
- 1844Menelik II of Ethiopia (d. 1913)
- 1863Gene Stratton-Porter, American author and photographer (d. 1924)
- 1887Charles I of Austria (d. 1922)
- 1931Tony Wrigley, English historian, demographer, and academic
- 1941Lothar Bisky, German businessman and politician (d. 2013)
- 1952Guillermo Vilas, Argentinian tennis player
- 1977Thierry Henry, French footballer
- 1978Jelena Karleuša, Serbian singer and dancer
- 1979Marcus Patric, English actor
- 1988Bianca Collins, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1549Battle of Sampford Courtenay: The Prayer Book Rebellion is quashed in England.
- 1585Eighty Years’ War: Siege of Antwerp: Antwerp is captured by Spanish forces under Alexander Farnese, Duke of Parma, who orders Protestants to leave the city and as a result over half of the 100,000 inhabitants flee to the northern provinces.
- 1771Edinburgh botanist James Robertson makes the first recorded ascent of Ben Nevis in Scotland
- 1942World War II: U.S. Marines raid the Japanese-held Pacific island of Makin (Butaritari).
- 1943World War II: The Royal Air Force begins Operation Hydra, the first air raid of the Operation Crossbow strategic bombing campaign against Germany’s V-weapon program.
- 1950Hill 303 massacre: American POWs are shot to death by the North Korean Army.
- 1959Quake Lake is formed by the magnitude 7.5 1959 Hebgen Lake earthquake near Hebgen Lake in Montana.
- 1982The first Compact Discs (CDs) are released to the public in Germany.
- 1988President of Pakistan Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq and U.S. Ambassador Arnold Raphel are killed in a plane crash.
- 2009An accident at the Sayano–Shushenskaya Dam in Khakassia, Russia, kills 75 and shuts down the hydroelectric power station, leading to widespread power failure in the local area.
View the complete list of historical events for August 17.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 17 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sara Lumholdt, Michael Weatherly, Steve Whiteman, Ormer Locklear, Choi Ji-woo, Maxene Andrews, Jayne Mansfield, Prosenjit Chatterjee, Marie Lloyd, Amanda Palmer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 17 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 17, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Nel Blu Dipinto Di Blu (Volare) by Domenico Modugno as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 18, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 7, 1979 – Otep Shamaya, American singer-songwriter and actress (Otep); January 16, 1972 – Dameon Clarke, Canadian-American actor; May 17, 1966 – Hill Harper, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,210