Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of August 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
August 17, 1967 was a Thursday and it was the 229th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 332 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,661 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 6,220 days or 17 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 632 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 25, 1999.
If a dog named Jaina - a Curly-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 249 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jaina will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Jaina will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Monty Woolley
- 1933Glenn Corbett
- 1947Jennifer Rhodes
- 1951Elba Ramalho
- 1953Kevin Rowland
- 1967David Conrad
- 1970Rupert Degas
- 1971Ed Motta
- 1993Cinta Laura
View the complete list of August 17 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 17.
- 1913Rudy York, American baseball player and manager (d. 1970)
- 1914Bill Downs, American journalist (d. 1978)
- 1944Larry Ellison, American businessman, co-founded the Oracle Corporation
- 1952Nelson Piquet, Brazilian race car driver and businessman
- 1964Dave Penney, English footballer and manager
- 1968Ed McCaffrey, American football player and sportscaster
- 1971Gonzalo Inzunza Inzunza, Mexican drug lord (d. 2013)
- 1980Tootsie Guevara, Filipino singer-songwriter and actress
- 1986Rudy Gay, American basketball player
- 1987Kemp Muhl, American model, actress, and singer
View the complete list of August 17 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 986Byzantine–Bulgarian wars: Battle of the Gates of Trajan: The Bulgarians under the Comitopuli Samuel and Aron defeat the Byzantine forces at the Gates of Trajan, with Byzantine Emperor Basil II barely escaping.
- 1585A first group of colonists sent by Sir Walter Raleigh under the charge of Ralph Lane lands in the New World to create Roanoke Colony on Roanoke Island, off the coast of present-day North Carolina.
- 1784Classical composer Luigi Boccherini receives a pay rise of 12000 reals from his employer, the Infante Luis, Count of Chinchón.
- 1798The Vietnamese Roman Catholics report a Marian apparition in Quảng Trị, an event which is called Our Lady of La Vang.
- 1896Bridget Driscoll is run over by a Benz car in the grounds of The Crystal Palace, London, the UK’s first pedestrian motoring fatality.
- 1943World War II: The Royal Air Force begins Operation Hydra, the first air raid of the Operation Crossbow strategic bombing campaign against Germany’s V-weapon program.
- 1943World War II: The U.S. Seventh Army under General George S. Patton arrives in Messina, Italy, followed several hours later by the British 8th Army under Field Marshal Bernard Montgomery, thus completing the Allied conquest of Sicily.
- 1982The first Compact Discs (CDs) are released to the public in Germany.
- 1991Strathfield massacre: In Sydney, Australia, taxi driver Wade Frankum shoots seven people and injures six others before turning the gun on himself.
- 2005The first forced evacuation of settlers, as part of Israel’s unilateral disengagement plan, starts.
View the complete list of August 17 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 17 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Poncie Ponce, Atsushi Shiramata, Abe Vigoda, Brian Kelly, Niall Matter, Dick O'Neill, Jerrod Niemann, Marnette Patterson, Robin Renucci, Adam Arkin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 17 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 17, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 9, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 22, 1963. Your incompatibility score is -142. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All You Need Is Love by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 19, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 9, 1966 – Cynthia Nixon, American actress and singer; September 22, 1962 – Normand D'Amour, Canadian actor; September 28, 1982 – Ranbir Kapoor, Indian actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,563