Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of August 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
August 17, 2003 was a Sunday and it was the 229th day of the year 2003. It was the 33rd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 327 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,613 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,204 days or 6.04 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 224 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 25, 2035.
If a dog named Piper - a Italian Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Piper will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Piper will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Monty Woolley
- 1893Mae West
- 1919Georgia Gibbs
- 1937Ronnie Butler
- 1937Spiros Focás
- 1960Sean Penn
- 1964Colin James
- 1967David Conrad
- 1968Helen McCrory
- 1988Natalie Sandtorv
View the complete list of August 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 17.
- 1686Nicola Porpora, Italian composer and educator (d. 1768)
- 1888Monty Woolley, American actor and singer (d. 1963)
- 1907Gustav Schwarzenegger, Austrian police officer (d. 1972)
- 1937Spiros Focás, Greek actor
- 1943Ian McAllister, Scottish businessman
- 1949Julian Fellowes, Egyptian-English actor, director, screenwriter, and politician
- 1952Nelson Piquet, Brazilian race car driver and businessman
- 1964Dave Penney, English footballer and manager
- 1972Habibul Bashar, Bangladeshi cricketer
- 1977Thierry Henry, French footballer
View the complete list of August 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Wilbur’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1424Hundred Years’ War: Battle of Verneuil: An English force under John, Duke of Bedford defeats a larger French army under Jean II, Duke of Alençon, John Stewart, and Earl Archibald of Douglas.
- 1498Cesare Borgia, son of Pope Alexander VI, becomes the first person in history to resign the cardinalate. On the same day, King Louis XII of France names him Duke of Valentinois.
- 1807Robert Fulton’s North River Steamboat leaves New York, New York, for Albany, New York, on the Hudson River, inaugurating the first commercial steamboat service in the world.
- 1866The Grand Duchy of Baden announces her withdrawal from the German Confederation and signs a treaty of peace and alliance with Prussia.
- 1883The first public performance of the Dominican Republic’s national anthem, Himno Nacional.
- 1914World War I: Battle of Stallupönen: The German army of General Hermann von François defeats the Russian force commanded by Paul von Rennenkampf near modern-day Nesterov, Russia.
- 1958Pioneer 0, America’s first attempt at lunar orbit, is launched using the first Thor-Able rocket and fails. Notable as one of the first attempted launches beyond Earth orbit by any country.
- 1969Category 5 Hurricane Camille hits the U.S. Gulf Coast, killing 256 and causing $1.42 billion in damage.
- 2002The Act of Entrusting the World to the Divine Mercy and consecration of the sanctuary in Kraków-Łagiewniki by John Paul II.
- 2005Over 500 bombs are set off by terrorists at 300 locations in 63 out of the 64 districts of Bangladesh
View the complete list of August 17 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 17, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sue Ane Langdon, Ellen Travolta, Tyler Posey, Jimmy McLarnin, Kelly Joe Phelps, Richard Long, Guy Beaulne, Judy Reyes, Jeannie Carson, Denny Laine.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 17 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 17, 2003.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th August 2003 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 13, 1982. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +168. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 9, 2001. Your score is -156. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crazy in Love by Beyoncé featuring Jay-Z as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 23, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 17th August 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 17, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 229th day of 2003
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 33rd Sunday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 327 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,613 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,204 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.04 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 224
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 25, 2035
- Age in dog years: 92 dog years old using a Italian Greyhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: April 13, 1982 (+168)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 9, 2001 (-156)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Crazy in Love by Beyoncé featuring Jay-Z (August 23, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.VIII.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 1, 1962 – Michelle Meyrink, Canadian actress; June 21, 1906 – Helene Costello, American actress (d. 1957); February 25, 1945 – Herbert Léonard, French singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,134