Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of August 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 18, 1911 was a Friday and it was the 230th day of the year 1911. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 208 days left before your next birthday. You will be 107 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,874 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,316 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Zuki - a English Toy Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 444 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zuki will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Zuki will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Cisco Houston
- 1926John P. Finnegan
- 1929Hugues Aufray
- 1933Roman Polanski
- 1948Joseph Marcell
- 1952Elayne Boosler
- 1952Patrick Swayze
- 1963Heino Ferch
- 1987Siri Tollerød
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 18.
- 1685Brook Taylor, English mathematician and theorist (d. 1731)
- 1913Romain Maes, Belgian cyclist (d. 1983)
- 1920Shelley Winters, American actress and singer (d. 2006)
- 1930Liviu Librescu, Romanian-American engineer and academic (d. 2007)
- 1935Howard Morrison, New Zealand singer (Howard Morrison Quartet) (d. 2009)
- 1940Gil Whitney, American journalist (d. 1982)
- 1949Rudy Hartono, Indonesian badminton player
- 1964Kenny Walker, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1969Christian Slater, American actor and producer
- 1990Nicole Uysiuseng, Filipino-Chinese actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1304The Battle of Mons-en-Pévèle is fought to a draw between the French army and the Flemish militias.
- 1572Marriage in Paris, France, of the Huguenot King Henry III of Navarre to Margaret of Valois, in a supposed attempt to reconcile Protestants and Catholics.
- 1587Virginia Dare, granddaughter of Governor John White of the Colony of Roanoke, becomes the first English child born in the Americas.
- 1590John White, the governor of the Roanoke Colony, returns from a supply trip to England and finds his settlement deserted.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Globe Tavern: Union forces try to cut a vital Confederate supply-line into Petersburg, Virginia, by attacking the Wilmington and Weldon Railroad.
- 1917A Great Fire in Thessaloniki, Greece destroys 32% of the city leaving 70,000 individuals homeless.
- 1958Brojen Das from Bangladesh swims across the English Channel in a competition, as the first Bengali and the first Asian to do so. He came first among 39 competitors.
- 1963American civil rights movement: James Meredith becomes the first black person to graduate from the University of Mississippi.
- 1977Steve Biko is arrested at a police roadblock under the Terrorism Act No. 83 of 1967 in King William’s Town, South Africa. He later dies from injuries sustained during this arrest bringing attention to South Africa’s apartheid policies.
- 2008President of Pakistan Pervez Musharraf resigns under threat of impeachment.
View the complete list of historical events for August 18.
Curious about this Grape Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 18 and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Georgina Hale, Rhonda Vincent, Sandi Thom, Matt O'Leary, Rina Aiuchi, Otis Barton, Adrienne Frantz, Kathryn Fiore, Boris Christoff, Bob Hope.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 18 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 18, 1911.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 3, 1971 – Kevin Richardson, American singer-songwriter and actor (Backstreet Boys); April 18, 1974 – Millie Corretjer, Puerto Rican singer and actress; September 22, 1983 – Eriko Imai, Japanese singer (Speed).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,213