Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of August 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 18, 1911 was a Friday and it was the 230th day of the year 1911. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 25 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,692 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,310 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Hugues Aufray
- 1935Howard Morrison
- 1936Robert Redford
- 1948Joseph Marcell
- 1952Patrick Swayze
- 1968Lee Seung-yeon
- 1969Edward Norton
- 1973Carmen Serano
- 1989Nikki Bacolod
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 18.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 18.
- 1606Maria Anna of Spain (d. 1646)
- 1904Max Factor, Jr., American businessman (d. 1996)
- 1908Edgar Faure, French historian and politician, 139th Prime Minister of France (d. 1988)
- 1920Godfrey Evans, English cricketer (d. 1999)
- 1929Hugues Aufray, French singer-songwriter
- 1930Liviu Librescu, Romanian-American engineer and academic (d. 2007)
- 1956Rainer Woelki, German cardinal
- 1964Craig Bierko, American actor and singer
- 1985Inge Dekker, Dutch swimmer
- 1987Zuzana Jandová, Czech model, Miss Czech Republic 2008
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1572Marriage in Paris, France, of the Huguenot King Henry III of Navarre to Margaret of Valois, in a supposed attempt to reconcile Protestants and Catholics.
- 1587Virginia Dare, granddaughter of Governor John White of the Colony of Roanoke, becomes the first English child born in the Americas.
- 1848Camila O'Gorman and Ladislao Gutierrez are executed on the orders of Argentine dictator Juan Manuel de Rosas.
- 1870Franco-Prussian War: Battle of Gravelotte is fought.
- 1891Major hurricane strikes Martinique, leaving 700 dead.
- 1903German engineer Karl Jatho allegedly flies his self-made, motored gliding airplane four months before the first flight of the Wright brothers.
- 1950Julien Lahaut, the chairman of the Communist Party of Belgium is assassinated by far-right elements.
- 1963American civil rights movement: James Meredith becomes the first black person to graduate from the University of Mississippi.
- 1966Vietnam War: The Battle of Long Tan ensues after a patrol from the 6th Battalion, Royal Australian Regiment clashes with a Viet Cong force in Phước Tuy Province.
- 1976In the Korean Demilitarized Zone at Panmunjom, the Axe murder incident results in the death of two US soldiers.
View the complete list of historical events for August 18.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 18 and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kate Nash, Kimya Dawson, John Hammond, Ai Takahashi, Maurice Evans, Lynda Carter, Bobby Bare, Alexi Laiho, Geoffrey Rush, Pippa Bennett-Warner.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 18 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 18, 1911.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 22, 1958 – Pete Wylie, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Crucial Three and The Spitfire Boys); April 1, 1959 – Ivan G'Vera, Czech-American actor; October 24, 1950 – Pablove Black, Jamaican singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,027