Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of August 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
August 18, 1965 was a Wednesday and it was the 230th day of the year 1965. It was the 33rd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 8 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,081 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,694 days or 18.33 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 680 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 26, 1997.
If a dog named Pierce - a Norwegian Lundehund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 263 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pierce will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pierce will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Hugues Aufray
- 1939Johnny Preston
- 1957Ron Strykert
- 1965Ikue Ōtani
- 1970Jessica Hsuan
- 1971Aphex Twin
- 1977Mizuo Peck
- 1987Zuzana Jandová
- 1992Amy Willerton
View the complete list of August 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 18.
- 1750Antonio Salieri, Italian composer and conductor (d. 1825)
- 1774Meriwether Lewis, American soldier, explorer, and politician, co-leader of the Lewis and Clark Expedition (d. 1809)
- 1834Marshall Field, American businessman, founded Marshall Field’s (d. 1906)
- 1934Ronnie Carroll, Irish singer and politician (d. 2015)
- 1942Judith Keppel, English game show contestant, first one-million pound winner on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?
- 1943Martin Mull, American actor and singer
- 1945Värner Lootsmann, Estonian lawyer and politician
- 1969Mark Kuhlmann, German rugby player and coach
- 1988G-Dragon, South Korean singer-songwriter, rapper, producer, and dancer (Big Bang)
- 1999Talia Castellano, American blogger (d. 2013)
View the complete list of August 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Nora’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 684Battle of Marj Rahit: Umayyad partisans defeat the supporters of Ibn al-Zubayr and cement Umayyad control of Syria.
- 1304The Battle of Mons-en-Pévèle is fought to a draw between the French army and the Flemish militias.
- 1572Marriage in Paris, France, of the Huguenot King Henry III of Navarre to Margaret of Valois, in a supposed attempt to reconcile Protestants and Catholics.
- 1868French astronomer Pierre Janssen discovers helium.
- 1870Franco-Prussian War: Battle of Gravelotte is fought.
- 1877Asaph Hall discovers Martian moon Phobos.
- 1938The Thousand Islands Bridge, connecting New York, United States with Ontario, Canada over the Saint Lawrence River, is dedicated by U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- 1958Vladimir Nabokov’s controversial novel Lolita is published in the United States.
- 1977Steve Biko is arrested at a police roadblock under the Terrorism Act No. 83 of 1967 in King William’s Town, South Africa. He later dies from injuries sustained during this arrest bringing attention to South Africa’s apartheid policies.
- 2008War of Afghanistan: Uzbin Valley ambush occurs.
View the complete list of August 18 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Royal Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 18, and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Andrew-Lee Potts, Mara Wilson, Arthur Leslie, Junpei Mizobata, Wayne King, Julie Gibson, Tiffany Chapman, Ulrich Matthes, James Marsden, Francesca Capaldi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 18 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 18, 1965.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th August 1965 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 7, 1952. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +187. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 6, 1977. Your score is -158. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,350,425,793. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Got You Babe by Sonny & Cher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 21, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 116,766,061 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1965. The estimated number of babies born on 18th August 1965 is 319,907. That’s equivalent to 222 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 60,266 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 81,019 times in the year 1965. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 18, 1965. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 230th day of 1965
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 33rd Wednesday of 1965
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 8 days
- Age on next birthday: 55 years old
- Days since birth: 20,081 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,694 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.33 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 680
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 26, 1997
- Age in dog years: 263 dog years old using a Norwegian Lundehund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: July 7, 1952 (+187)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 6, 1977 (-158)
- 1965 world population: 3,350,425,793
- Number one song: I Got You Babe by Sonny & Cher (August 21, 1965)
- Babies born in 1965: 116,766,061
- Babies born in 1965 every day: 319,907
- Babies born in 1965 every minute: 222
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 60,266 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 81,019 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.VIII.MCMLXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 8, 1965 – David Harewood, English actor; September 28, 1982 – Nolwenn Leroy, French singer-songwriter and actress; November 6, 1967 – Rebecca Schaeffer, American actress (d. 1989).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,131