Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of August 2007 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
August 18, 2007 was a Saturday and it was the 230th day of the year 2007. It was the 33rd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2007 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 192 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,652 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,884 days or 5.16 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 192 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 26, 2039.
If a dog named Scandal - a English Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 87 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Scandal will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Scandal will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Howard Morrison
- 1935Rafer Johnson
- 1939Johnny Preston
- 1952Patrick Swayze
- 1965Ikue Ōtani
- 1973Carmen Serano
- 1986Andreas Weise
- 1992Riko Narumi
- 2003Max Charles
View the complete list of August 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 18.
- 1611Marie Louise Gonzaga, French wife of John II Casimir Vasa (d. 1650)
- 1926John P. Finnegan, American actor (d. 2012)
- 1933Just Fontaine, Moroccan-French footballer and manager
- 1934Ronnie Carroll, Irish singer and politician (d. 2015)
- 1939Robert Horton, English businessman (d. 2011)
- 1961Timothy Geithner, American banker and politician, 75th United States Secretary of the Treasury
- 1966Sarita Choudhury, English actress
- 1983Cameron White, Australian cricketer
- 1995Alīna Fjodorova, Latvian figure skater
- 2003Max Charles, American actor
View the complete list of August 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Joy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1590John White, the governor of the Roanoke Colony, returns from a supply trip to England and finds his settlement deserted.
- 1634Urbain Grandier, accused and convicted of sorcery, is burned alive in Loudun, France.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Globe Tavern: Union forces try to cut a vital Confederate supply-line into Petersburg, Virginia, by attacking the Wilmington and Weldon Railroad.
- 1868French astronomer Pierre Janssen discovers helium.
- 1945Sukarno takes office as the first president of Indonesia, following the country’s declaration of independence the previous day.
- 1958Vladimir Nabokov’s controversial novel Lolita is published in the United States.
- 1965Vietnam War: Operation Starlite begins: United States Marines destroy a Viet Cong stronghold on the Van Tuong peninsula in the first major American ground battle of the war.
- 1977Steve Biko is arrested at a police roadblock under the Terrorism Act No. 83 of 1967 in King William’s Town, South Africa. He later dies from injuries sustained during this arrest bringing attention to South Africa’s apartheid policies.
- 1983Hurricane Alicia hits the Texas coast, killing 22 people and causing over US$1 billion in damage (1983 dollars).
- 2005A massive power blackout hits the Indonesian island of Java, affecting almost 100 million people, one of the largest and most widespread power outages in history.
View the complete list of August 18 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 18, and 2007 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gloria Blondell, Frankie J, Michael Nyqvist, Julian Richards, Roberta Tovey, Rakhee Gulzar, Phil Barney, Janet Hubert, Alejandra Guzmán, Sergio Basañez.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 18 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 18, 2007.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th August 2007 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 7, 1987. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +205. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 9, 2001. Your score is -210. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,629,913,759. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Beautiful Girls by Sean Kingston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 18, 2007). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 136,581,093 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2007. The estimated number of babies born on 18th August 2007 is 374,195. That’s equivalent to 260 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 19,355 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,273 times in the year 2007. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 18, 2007. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 230th day of 2007
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 33rd Saturday of 2007
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2025: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 192 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,652 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,884 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.16 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 192
- Next full moon: March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 26, 2039
- Age in dog years: 87 dog years old using a English Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: October 7, 1987 (+205)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 9, 2001 (-210)
- 2007 world population: 6,629,913,759
- Number one song: Beautiful Girls by Sean Kingston (August 18, 2007)
- Babies born in 2007: 136,581,093
- Babies born in 2007 every day: 374,195
- Babies born in 2007 every minute: 260
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 19,355 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,273 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.VIII.MMVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 28, 1970 – Steve Burton, American actor; August 11, 1949 – Eric Carmen, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Raspberries); August 12, 1912 – Samuel Fuller, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1997).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,100