Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of August 1913 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 19, 1913 was a Tuesday and it was the 231st day of the year 1913. It was the 33rd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1913 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 92 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,624 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,875 days or 35.25 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,308 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 27, 1945.
If a dog named Sandie - a Bedlington Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 492 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sandie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sandie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Olga Baclanova
- 1903Lewis Sargent
- 1921Gene Roddenberry
- 1928Norman Brooks
- 1940Jill St. John
- 1942Fred Thompson
- 1957Martin Donovan
- 1966Lee Ann Womack
- 1977Régine Chassagne
- 1989Romeo Miller
View the complete list of August 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 19.
- 1930Frank McCourt, American author and educator (d. 2009)
- 1933David Hopwood, English microbiologist and geneticist
- 1947Gerard Schwarz, American conductor and director
- 1950Jennie Bond, English journalist and author
- 1953Nanni Moretti, Italian actor, director, and producer
- 1962Toll Yagami, Japanese drummer (Buck-Tick)
- 1970Jeff Tam, American baseball player
- 1974Anja Knippel, German runner
- 1981Percy Watson, American football player and wrestler
- 1982Willy Denzey, French singer
View the complete list of August 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1612The “Samlesbury witches”, three women from the Lancashire village of Samlesbury, England, are put on trial, accused of practicing witchcraft, one of the most famous witch trials in British history.
- 1768Saint Isaac’s Cathedral is founded in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
- 1772Gustav III of Sweden stages a coup d'état, in which he assumes power and enacts a new constitution that divides power between the Riksdag and the King.
- 1861First ascent of Weisshorn, fifth highest summit in the Alps.
- 1934The first All-American Soap Box Derby is held in Dayton, Ohio.
- 1964Syncom 3, the first geostationary communication satellite, was launched.
- 1987Hungerford massacre: In the United Kingdom, Michael Ryan kills sixteen people with a semi-automatic rifle and then commits suicide.
- 2003A car-bomb attack on United Nations headquarters in Iraq kills the agency’s top envoy Sérgio Vieira de Mello and 21 other employees.
- 2005The first-ever joint military exercise between Russia and China, called Peace Mission 2005 begins.
- 2013A train accident in India kills at least 37 people and injures over a dozen.
View the complete list of August 19 historical events.
Curious about this Kamias Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 19, and 1913 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mariella Frostrup, Peeter Sauter, Sornram Teppitak, Ashlyne Huff, Maggie Bell, Dionysis Savvopoulos, Michael Grimm, Alamgir Kabir, Theo James, Lindsay Frimodt.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 19 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 19, 1913.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th August 1913 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 4, 1910. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +112. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 6, 1902. Your incompatibility score is -105. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 36,642 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 29,329 times in the year 1913. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 19, 1913. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 231st day of 1913
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 33rd Tuesday of 1913
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 92 days
- Age on next birthday: 106 years old
- Days since birth: 38,624 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,875 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.25 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,308
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 27, 1945
- Age in dog years: 492 dog years old using a Bedlington Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: May 4, 1910 (+112)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 6, 1902 (-105)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 36,642 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 29,329 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 11, 1908 – Manoel de Oliveira, Portuguese actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2015); January 19, 1949 – Arend Langenberg, Dutch voice actor and radio host (d. 2012); September 28, 1964 – Janeane Garofalo, American comedian, actress, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,833