Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of August 1913 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 19, 1913 was a Tuesday and it was the 231st day of the year 1913. It was the 33rd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1913 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 61 days left before your next birthday. You will be 108 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,386 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,129 days or 35.94 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,333 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 27, 1945.
If a dog named Kaatya - a Miniature Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 448 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kaatya will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kaatya will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1873Fred Stone
- 1942Fred Thompson
- 1945Sandro de América
- 1947Dave Dutton
- 1955Mary-Anne Fahey
- 1977Régine Chassagne
- 1978Michelle Borth
- 1985J. Evan Bonifant
- 1987Anaïs Lameche
- 1988Travis Tedford
View the complete list of August 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 19.
- 1686Eustace Budgell, English journalist and politician (d. 1737)
- 1900Gilbert Ryle, English philosopher, author, and academic (d. 1976)
- 1906Philo Farnsworth, American inventor, invented the Fusor (d. 1971)
- 1926Annie Palmen, Dutch singer (d. 2000)
- 1937Richard Ingrams, English journalist, founded The Oldie
- 1946Beat Raaflaub, Swiss conductor and director
- 1948Robert Hughes, Australian actor
- 1965Kevin Dillon, American actor
- 1969Kazuyoshi Tatsunami, Japanese baseball player and coach
- 1984Simon Bird, English actor and screenwriter
View the complete list of August 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Conner’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1666Second Anglo-Dutch War: Rear Admiral Robert Holmes leads a raid on the Dutch island of Terschelling, destroying 150 merchant ships, an act later known as “Holmes’s Bonfire”.
- 1692Salem witch trials: In Salem, Province of Massachusetts Bay, five people, one woman and four men, including a clergyman, are executed after being convicted of witchcraft.
- 1839The French government announces that Louis Daguerre’s photographic process is a gift “free to the world”.
- 1854The First Sioux War begins when United States Army soldiers kill Lakota chief Conquering Bear and in return are massacred.
- 1909The first automobile race at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- 1927Patriarch Sergius of Moscow proclaims the declaration of loyalty of the Russian Orthodox Church to the Soviet Union.
- 1934The first All-American Soap Box Derby is held in Dayton, Ohio.
- 1964Syncom 3, the first geostationary communication satellite, was launched.
- 1965Japanese prime minister Eisaku Satō becomes the first post-World War II sitting prime minister to visit Okinawa Prefecture.
- 2012A plane crash kills 32 people in Sudan.
View the complete list of August 19 historical events.
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 19, and 1913 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kim Yoo-jung, Devon Gummersall, Morgan York, Dante Basco, Bruce Boxleitner, Simone Battle, Billy Squier, Jim Norton, Jessica Brown Findlay, Louise delos Reyes.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 19 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 19, 1913.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th August 1913 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 4, 1910. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +112. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 6, 1902. Your score is -105. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 36,642 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 29,329 times in the year 1913. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 19, 1913. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 231st day of 1913
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 33rd Tuesday of 1913
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 61 days
- Age on next birthday: 108 years old
- Days since birth: 39,386 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,129 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.94 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,333
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 27, 1945
- Age in dog years: 448 dog years old using a Miniature Pinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: May 4, 1910 (+112)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 6, 1902 (-105)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 36,642 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 29,329 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.VIII.MCMXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 18, 1992 – Spencer Breslin, American actor and singer; June 13, 1978 – John Estrada, Filipino actor; March 18, 1964 – Rozalla, Zambian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,837