Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of August 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 19, 1940 was a Monday and it was the 232nd day of the year 1940. It was the 34th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 261 days left before your next birthday. You will be 84 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,420 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,140 days or 27.76 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,030 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 27, 1972.
If a dog named Shepador - a Labradoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 428 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shepador will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Shepador will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AQOVOFI? Check your answers here: Words with these letters AQOVOFI. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Billy J. Kramer
- 1945Ian Gillan
- 1947Dave Dutton
- 1948Gerald McRaney
- 1952Jonathan Frakes
- 1965Kevin Dillon
- 1969Matthew Perry
- 1969Patrick Van Horn
- 1983Missy Higgins
- 1985J. Evan Bonifant
View the complete list of August 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 19.
- 1621Gerbrand van den Eeckhout, Dutch painter, etcher, and poet (d. 1674)
- 1904Maurice Wilks, English engineer and businessman (d. 1963)
- 1938Diana Muldaur, American actress
- 1946Christopher Malcolm, Scottish-English actor and singer (d. 2014)
- 1957Li-Young Lee, Indonesian-American poet and author
- 1958Lee Won-woo, South Korean basketball player (d. 2004)
- 1959Derya Alabora, Turkish actress
- 1959Susan Cummings, Monegasque-American murderer
- 1980Paul Parry, Welsh footballer
- 1983Missy Higgins, Australian singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of August 19 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1745Prince Charles Edward Stuart raises his standard in Glenfinnan: The start of the Second Jacobite Rebellion, known as “the 45”.
- 1759Battle of Lagos Naval battle during the Seven Years’ War between Great Britain and France.
- 1848California Gold Rush: The New York Herald breaks the news to the East Coast of the United States of the gold rush in California (although the rush started in January).
- 1909The first automobile race at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- 1927Patriarch Sergius of Moscow proclaims the declaration of loyalty of the Russian Orthodox Church to the Soviet Union.
- 1934The creation of the position Führer is approved by the German electorate with 89.9% of the popular vote.
- 1940First flight of the B-25 Mitchell medium bomber.
- 1978Cinema Rex fire caused more than 400 deaths.
- 1989Several hundred East Germans cross the frontier between Hungary and Austria during the Pan-European Picnic, part of the events that began the process of the Fall of the Berlin Wall.
- 2003A car-bomb attack on United Nations headquarters in Iraq kills the agency’s top envoy Sérgio Vieira de Mello and 21 other employees.
View the complete list of August 19 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 19, and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gary Cherone, José Luis Rodríguez, Anthony Head, Bette Midler, Linval Thompson, Dominic Lucero, Lindsay Frimodt, Don Hertzfeldt, Dan Black, Thurl Ravenscroft.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 19 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 19, 1940.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th August 1940 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 18, 1953. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +155. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 12, 1926. Your score is -167. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 750. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,201 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 62,471 times in the year 1940. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 19, 1940. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 232nd day of 1940
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 34th Monday of 1940
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2025: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 261 days
- Age on next birthday: 84 years old
- Days since birth: 30,420 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,140 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.76 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,030
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 27, 1972
- Age in dog years: 428 dog years old using a Labradoodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: January 18, 1953 (+155)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 12, 1926 (-167)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,201 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 62,471 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.VIII.MCMXL
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 24, 1987 – Daichi Miura, Japanese singer-songwriter, dancer, and choreographer; January 24, 1920 – Jerry Maren, American actor and stuntman; April 14, 1957 – Lothaire Bluteau, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,898