Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of August 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 19, 1947 was a Tuesday and it was the 231st day of the year 1947. It was the 33rd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 183 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,115 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,705 days or 23.83 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 884 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 27, 1979.
If a dog named Totico - a American Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 339 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Totico will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Totico will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Johnny Nash
- 1953Lynwood Slim
- 1965Kevin Dillon
- 1972Chihiro Yonekura
- 1972Elizabeth Wolfgramm
- 1972Sammi Cheng
- 1974Ryo Fukawa
- 1974Tim Kasher
- 1978Michelle Borth
- 1988Travis Tedford
View the complete list of August 19 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 19.
- 1590Henry Rich, 1st Earl of Holland, English soldier and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Berkshire (d. 1649)
- 1899Colleen Moore, American actress (d. 1988)
- 1931Bill Shoemaker, American jockey and author (d. 2003)
- 1946Bill Clinton, American lawyer and politician, 42nd President of the United States
- 1953Mary Matalin, American political consultant
- 1956José Rubén Zamora, Guatemalan journalist, founded Siglo Veintiuno and El Periódico
- 1959Susan Cummings, Monegasque-American murderer
- 1973Marco Materazzi, Italian footballer and manager
- 1975Tracie Thoms, American actress and singer
- 1980Russell Kane, English comedian and actor
View the complete list of August 19 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1153Baldwin III of Jerusalem takes control of the Kingdom of Jerusalem from his mother Melisende, and also captures Ascalon.
- 1504In Ireland, the Hiberno-Norman de Burghs (Burkes) and Anglo-Norman Fitzgeralds fight in the Battle of Knockdoe.
- 1745Prince Charles Edward Stuart raises his standard in Glenfinnan: The start of the Second Jacobite Rebellion, known as “the 45”.
- 1839The French government announces that Louis Daguerre’s photographic process is a gift “free to the world”.
- 1848California Gold Rush: The New York Herald breaks the news to the East Coast of the United States of the gold rush in California (although the rush started in January).
- 1914The Ottoman–Bulgarian alliance is signed in Sofia.
- 1934The first All-American Soap Box Derby is held in Dayton, Ohio.
- 1940First flight of the B-25 Mitchell medium bomber.
- 1955In the Northeast United States, severe flooding caused by Hurricane Diane, claims 200 lives.
- 1991Dissolution of the Soviet Union, August Coup: Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev is placed under house arrest while on holiday in the town of Foros, Ukraine.
View the complete list of August 19 historical events.
Curious about this Watermelon? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 19, and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Annika Norlin, Ameesha Patel, Jake Busey, Eric Christmas, Jason Derulo, Natasha Shneider, Katrina Leskanich, Vicky Entwistle, Lucy Benjamin, Matthew Best.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 19 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 19, 1947.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th August 1947 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 21, 1931. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +211. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -216. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 99,686 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 94,756 times in the year 1947. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 19, 1947. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 231st day of 1947
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 33rd Tuesday of 1947
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 183 days
- Age on next birthday: 72 years old
- Days since birth: 26,115 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,705 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.83 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 884
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 27, 1979
- Age in dog years: 339 dog years old using a American Water Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: November 21, 1931 (+211)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (-216)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 99,686 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 94,756 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 7, 1977 – Dominic Howard, English drummer and producer (Muse); March 12, 1952 – Randy Stonehill, American singer-songwriter; July 10, 1917 – Don Herbert, American television host and producer (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,718