Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of August 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 19, 1947 was a Tuesday and it was the 231st day of the year 1947. It was the 33rd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 74 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,590 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,863 days or 24.27 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 901 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 27, 1979.
If a dog named Dru - a Vizsla breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dru will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dru will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Olga Baclanova
- 1921Gene Roddenberry
- 1926Annie Palmen
- 1928Norman Brooks
- 1940Johnny Nash
- 1945Sandro de América
- 1953Nanni Moretti
- 1972Chihiro Yonekura
- 1980Darius Campbell
- 1984Micah Alberti
View the complete list of August 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 19.
- 1835Tom Wills, Australian cricketer and umpire, co-founded Australian rules football (d. 1880)
- 1881George Enescu, Romanian violinist, pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1955)
- 1926Angus Scrimm, American actor and author
- 1926Annie Palmen, Dutch singer (d. 2000)
- 1938Diana Muldaur, American actress
- 1944Eddy Raven, American singer-songwriter
- 1947Gerard Schwarz, American conductor and director
- 1950Graeme Beard, Australian cricketer
- 1951John Deacon, English bass player and songwriter (Queen)
- 1980Michael Todd, American bass player (Coheed and Cambria)
View the complete list of August 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kylie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1813Gervasio Antonio de Posadas joins Argentina’s Second Triumvirate.
- 1861First ascent of Weisshorn, fifth highest summit in the Alps.
- 1934The first All-American Soap Box Derby is held in Dayton, Ohio.
- 1944World War II: Liberation of Paris: Paris, France rises against German occupation with the help of Allied troops.
- 1953Cold War: The CIA and MI6 help to overthrow the government of Mohammad Mosaddegh in Iran and reinstate the Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi.
- 1965Japanese prime minister Eisaku Satō becomes the first post-World War II sitting prime minister to visit Okinawa Prefecture.
- 1978Cinema Rex fire caused more than 400 deaths.
- 1991Dissolution of the Soviet Union, August Coup: Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev is placed under house arrest while on holiday in the town of Foros, Ukraine.
- 2003A suicide attack on a bus in Jerusalem, Israel, planned by Hamas, kills 23 Israelis, seven of them children, in the Shmuel HaNavi bus bombing.
- 2012A plane crash kills 32 people in Sudan.
View the complete list of August 19 historical events.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 19, and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kevin Spacey, Povel Ramel, Caity Lotz, Carmen Duncan, Scott Eastwood, Andrew Hansen, Armin Shimerman, Stefán Karl Stefánsson, Dana Elcar, Matt Giraud.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 19 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 19, 1947.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th August 1947 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 21, 1931. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +211. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. Your score is -216. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 99,686 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 94,756 times in the year 1947. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 19, 1947. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 231st day of 1947
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 33rd Tuesday of 1947
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 74 days
- Age on next birthday: 73 years old
- Days since birth: 26,590 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,863 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.27 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 901
- Next full moon: July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 27, 1979
- Age in dog years: 344 dog years old using a Vizsla breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: November 21, 1931 (+211)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (-216)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 99,686 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 94,756 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.VIII.MCMXLVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 28, 1991 – Andreja Pejić, Bosnian-Australian model; May 10, 1975 – Shin Jung-hwan, South Korean singer and actor (Roo'ra); March 2, 1940 – Tony Croatto, Italian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,904